Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kimzzz thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Awww i miss aamir..all becuase of his dumb family his career is probably ruined.... 😭
He is such a good singer but his stupid dad and bro ruined it all..i wish he was my brother , i wouldnt have done that to himm...Atleast he would of had a better experience.....
mdbhvn thumbnail
hmmmm I don't even think that his family probably let him watch the finale.....They've probably banned Zee from their homes.......lol....Someone should tell them that, it hasn't had much impact on the TRP's......haha....The trp for the finale was extremely high......So I guess his family assertion was all wrong....Eventhough according to them Zee rigged the votes, viewers still tuned in and enjoyed the show....lol....This is absolutely a great lesson for all future contestants though.....Remember, You are never bigger then the show.........Great going for Zee though for not giving in and punishing that which was wrong...hey just a thought, you think Amir's brother will try for challenge 2008? hahhahaha.........
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We should not be so hard on the Aamir Family. Mistakes are made due to misunderstanding and anger only aggravates the problem. It is a sad turn of events.