Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction (Page 9)

mj_friends Senior Member
mj_friends
mj_friends

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Ajay,totally dejectedUnhappy, walked into the pantry...He saw Deepika sitting there with a cup of coffee watching the news...

Ajay: hey Deepika...

Deepika: hey Ajay...(before Ajay could say anything)...Ajay...I am really sorry about what I said...back there in the discussion room...I shouldn't have said those things...u were just being frank...

Ajay:No...I was just being an insensitive crackheadWacko...thats what i was  being...Deepika...I am really sorry...

Deepika: nahin Ajay...galti meri hai...You just had a different opinion...I should have respected it...instead I snapped at you...

Ajay: Deepika...ek baat batao...tum bachpan se hi itni jiddi ho kya?...yaar...mafi mangne mein bhi competetion !..ye tho hadh ho gayiTongue...

Deepika: (smiling at Ajay) so...we are cool?

Ajay:(giving her a friendly hugHug)...we are cool...and dont worry Deepika...we are with you on this...

Neha: we are all with you on this...

Ajay and Deepika turned around to see the entire gang standing there...smiling at them....Deepika finally felt better...seeing how supportive all her friends were being...

Special Squad HeadQuarters
Mumbai
04/03/2008
12:30

Neha knocking at Deepika's cabin...indicated her to come out...

Deepika: kya baat hai Neha?

Neha: new case...missing person...Ajay is waiting for you outside the interrogation room...

Deepika: Thanks Neha...

Outside the interrogation room....

Deepika: (looking at the girl sitting inside through a two-way mirror) who is the girl?

Ajay: Shikha Banerjee...Age 26...came to report about her missing ex-boyfriend...

Deepika: Lets go then...

Shikha looked up when Deepika and Ajay entered the room...

Deepika: Hello Shikha...I am Deepika Ghosh...Ajay was telling me that your boyfriend...

Shikha:ex-boyfriend actually...We broke up a month back...

Deepika: Please tell us whatever you know...

Shikha:last Monday...I went to Nikhil's place to return his stuff...When I went there...I found the house locked...But I was surprised to see his car parked outside...Nikhil never leaves his car behind...I tried calling him but his cell seemed to be out of coverage area...
maine socha shaayad use koi jaroori kaam aagaya hoga...maybe he left in a hurry...for the next two days I tried calling him...but he was always out of coverage area...phir Wednesday morning I got a call from one of his friends Mukesh...he asked me if I knew where Nikhil was...Apparantly Nikhil had not informed anyone at his office either...This was really wierd because Nikhil always informed his friends if he was going anywhere...and Mukesh happenned to be his best friend....

So we informed the police...but they havent been able to find him till now...

Ajay: Isn't it possible that there was some kind of family emergency and Nikhil wasnt able to contact anyone...

Shikha:The police thought so too...But the only family Nikhil has ...is his father who lives in Pune...The police contacted him and found out that he had not spoken to his son even once in the past 4 years...

Deepika: How long were you two together...before the break up?

Shikha: six months...we started off as friends...got engaged two months back...but then I realized we were not compatible...we were a little too different...and thought it best to go our separate ways...It was a mutual decision...but I still care for him...as a friend...

(getting really upset) I hope he is alright...

Deepika: Dont worry Shikha...we will do our best to find Nikhil...But we will need your cooperation...

Shikha:...I am ready to help in any way I can...

Deepika: Did you or anyone else receive any kind of ransom call?

Shikha: I didnt get any...I am not sure about others...The police would know...I guess...

Deepika looked at Ajay to see if he had any questions...Ajay shook his head...

Deepika: ok Shikha...please leave Nikhil's address...both home and office...the contact details of his friends and family...and your contact details with Seema...She will join you in a moment...we will contact you if we need more information...
dont worry...we will do what we can...

Mumbai
04/03/2008
16:30

In the discussion room...

Deepika: Neha...did you run the background check on Nikhil?

Neha: I did...he is clean...no previous police records...

Ajay:...he may not have done anything to get arrested...but he has had a history with girls...

Deepika: What do you mean?

Ajay: I spoke to some of his collegues...Most of them seemed glad he was gone...Nikhil,it seems had a bad attitude...and treated girls as playthings...Shikha was the only girl who was with him for longer than a week...because she was rich he acted really nice around her....he had no real friends...

Deepika: What about that Mukesh guy?...

Ajay: Mukesh had joined the company three months back...was just a sidekick...

Deepika: maine Nikhil ke neighbors se baat ki...he was not a favorite with them either...lived alone...never spoke to them...used to get into fights with one Mr. Bakshi because his cat always used to find  way into Nikhil's house...had gotten into a fight with him on Sunday night around 8pm...Nobody had seen him after that...
I spoke to Inspector Mehra who was working on this case...According to him...no ransom calls were received...they had gone through Nikhil's house...but found nothing...
So...where does this leave us?

Ajay: lets see...couldnt be a kidnapping...no ransom calls...besides he had no money on him...last seen on Sunday night around 8pm...and everyone seems glad he is gone except for his ex...Thats about it I guess...

Deepika couldnt think of anything...She tried to imagine what Aryan would do...Without realizing she stood up and started pacing around...Neha and Ajay exchanged glances...Deepika always used to ask Aryan to sit down...and now she was doing the same....

Deepika: Neha...check if Nikhil had any plans of leaving town...Check the Airline and railway database if there was any booking on his name...i know its a long shot...but just to make sure..

Neha: I'll check right away...

half an hour later...

Neha rushed to Deepika's cabin with couple of print outs in her hand...Ajay followed her inside...

Neha: A ticket was booked online on Nikhil's name two weeks back using his credit card...He was supposed to leave for Kolkata on Sunday night...

Deepika: Thats wierd...if this was pre-planned why didnt he inform anyone about this...Ajay...I think we should go to the airport to check if he got on the plane that nite...

Mumbai
04/03/2008
18:30

Deepika and Ajay returned from the airport...Neha approached them...

Neha: kuch pata chala?

Ajay:A person did travel that nite on that ticket...but we havn't been able to verify if that was Nikhil...we asked the air hostess on duty that nite ...but she wasn't sure if she had seen him before...cant blame her...apna Nikhil itna handsome bhi nahin hai ki uska chehra ek baar dekhne par yaad reh jaaye...

Deepika: We have given them Nikhil's photo and asked them to run it through their surveillance tapes to see if they can find a match...but thats going to take some time...they will inform us when they find something...

Neha: tho hame ab nikalna chahiye...Aryan must be waiting for us...

Metrohealth Hospital
Mumbai
04/03/2008
19:00

Neha and Ajay were the first to reach the hospital...Boxer met them outside...

Boxer: kya Mammu...itni der kardi...

Ajay grabbed Boxer's hand and took him to a corner ...away from the ward...

Boxer(making a face as if feeling very shy): haath chodo Ajay...dard hota hai...kisi ne dekh liya tho...kya kahenge...Tongue

Ajay: abe nautanki band kar...aaj office mein kitna kuch ho gaya...tujhe khabar bhi hai?

Boxer:(in mock anger)...kaam kaam...har waqt kaam...mujhe tho lagta hai tumhe meri parvaah hi nahin...

Neha started giggling looking at Boxer acting like a girl...Shaking her head she went inside to meet Aryan...

Neha: Hey Aryan...(giving Aryan a kiss)...How are you feeling today?

Aryan: (smiling) khud hi dekh lo...kaisa lag rahan hoo?

Neha: bahut acche lag rahe ho...arey waah...itne saare phool!..tumne kabhi nahin bataaya tumhare itne chahne waale hai...

Aryan: hamaari itni kismat kahaan...inme se aadhe phool to Ajay ke fans ne bhejen hai...

Neha: (getting a little jealous)..really!!...zara main bhi dekhun kaun hai yeh fans...

Neha started reading the names on the cards kept on the boquets...

Aryan: Neha...how was the new guy?

Neha: (still looking at the cards) which new guy?...kiski baat kar rahe ho Aryan?

Aryan: (smiling to himself)...kuch nahin Neha...

Before Neha could ask Aryan what he meant...Ajay, Boxer, Shotgun and Zubin came in....

Zubin: Hey Aryan....kaisi tabiyat hai?

Aryan: Zubin...I missed you so much yaar...I am totally fine...aur bataa ...Delhi main koi milli...

Neha noticed that everyone seemed to be in a playful mood todaySmile...This was such a relief after a hectic day...

Just then Deepika entered with a bunch of fresh daisies in her hand...She was dressed in casuals...blue fitting jeans and an off the shoulder woven sky blue top...her hair was held back loosely with a clip...but some of her strands had escaped the clip and were falling on her face in a casual but attractive way...Aryan looked at Deepika and smiled to himself...Deepika always looked so vulnerable that he felt really protective about her...then again the same vulnerability made him tease her...
Thinking of something...

Aryan: (playfully) Hey honey...How was your day?

Everyone was surprised and looked at Aryan...then at Deepika...holding their breath...They knew that Aryan was just teasing Deepika...but sometimes these things made Deepika really mad...

Deepika thought to herself 'So, you wanna play this game...Aryan? fine by me...'

Deepika: (smiling sweetly at Aryan)...fabulous sweetheart...how was yours?

Now it was Aryan who was staring at her open mouthed Shocked...

mahi.bird IF-Dazzler
mahi.bird
mahi.bird

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
LOL LOL
Aryan bhi naa LOL LOL
Mj how can you think of these cases seriously I cant do this LOL
waise I think dipika would be able to solve this case
how long would Aryan stay in the hospital

Thanks for long update it was rally nice Clap Clap
rockswizard Senior Member
rockswizard
rockswizard

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged
hey mj...shruti here
read ur fanfic for the first time today! and its fantastic! do continue soon. i m guessin ur gonna bring back shy in this? rite? neways do continue soon
maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
mjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj LOL Honey?!!? Sweetheart?!?!? Shai sunegi to Aryan ki kheir nahi Big smile

Man you are fabulous... Fantabulous.... And the case is interesting too... Great going yaar..... Jaldiiiiiiiiiii continue karna Wink

All the characters are sooooo different from what they are actually are and that is really going well Clap
maisoon Goldie
maisoon
maisoon

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
cough cough!! LOL LOL
lagta hai special squad per kaam aur stress ka asar ho gaya hai! LOL
boxer is talking like a girl LOL LOL that was hilarios!!
aur aryan Confused coffee na milne ki waja se and overdose of....painkillers maybe thora pagla gaya hai!is liye
dipika se panye laye raha hai!!!Wink LOL

when ajay become rude with dipika iy was sad!she had to do a lot of work and cope with all the members
but mujhe nahi pata tha ke mein itne ache guess lagati hoon! Big smile
good going with the case Big smile
sam78 Goldie
sam78
sam78

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
wow, that was awesome.

aryan and dipika's part was great. boxer and ajay that was so much funny.

today ss office is having fun day. everyone in playfull mood.
mj_friends Senior Member
mj_friends
mj_friends

Posted: 10 March 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by brid

LOL LOL
Aryan bhi naa LOL LOL
Mj how can you think of these cases seriously I cant do this LOL
waise I think dipika would be able to solve this case
how long would Aryan stay in the hospital

Thanks for long update it was rally nice Clap Clap

hey...thank a lot for those amazing commentsSmile...Lets hope Deepika does solve the case....well...Aryan is still recovering...its just been 3 days since he came out of the ICU...the only way to get him out of the hospital soon will be to fast forwardConfused...glad u liked it SmileSmile

mj_friends Senior Member
mj_friends
mj_friends

Posted: 10 March 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rockswizard

hey mj...shruti here
read ur fanfic for the first time today! and its fantastic! do continue soon. i m guessin ur gonna bring back shy in this? rite? neways do continue soon

hey shrutiSmile...glad u liked the fanfic...yeah shy will be back ...but not so soon....thanks for the commentsSmile

Go to top