Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction (Page 7)

maisoon Goldie
maisoon
maisoon

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
boxer bhai ne to ajay ki band bajane ki than li hai!
poor ajay LOL really ajay and boxer makes great team Big smile
but there is something wrong!is the commisioner asking deepika to lead the cases Confusedsurly she isnt qualified!!
sam78 Goldie
sam78
sam78

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
great.

dipika is angry and confused and aryan is not help with his question.

poor ajay always getting in trouble because of girls.
mj_friends Senior Member
mj_friends
mj_friends

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by brid

Mj agar Boxer ki lines itne ache hote real SS mein toh kitna acha hota Wink
I guess Dipika is thinking to leave SS isnt it?
I'm really looking forward to see Shy agian
poor Ajay, Neha will beat him someday thanks to boxer

waiting for next part Smile this part was short but really goodClap

hey...glad u liked boxer's linesSmile...dont worry...deepika is not gonna leave ss....sorry for the short update but i was kinda busyConfused...thanks for the nice commentsSmile

mj_friends Senior Member
mj_friends
mj_friends

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maha_prakrti

Oie maaaaaaa........ Something really is serious going on in Special Squad.... Me haa..... And Aryan too knows about it? That's even more surprising Ermm But what?

Hey mj, even i agree.... Boxer is so sweetly funny here LOL Poor Ajay ko hamesha Neha se marvane par tula hai... Actually mostly its always the other way round, Ajay does things to get her irritated too Wink

Great yaar... Continue soon Big smile

hey krithika...something is definitely going on at ss and u will find out very soonWink ...glad u liked it...thanks a lot Smile

mj_friends Senior Member
mj_friends
mj_friends

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maisoon

boxer bhai ne to ajay ki band bajane ki than li hai!
poor ajay LOL really ajay and boxer makes great team Big smile
but there is something wrong!is the commisioner asking deepika to lead the cases Confusedsurly she isnt qualified!!

hey...i totally agree with u...ajay and boxer make a great teamSmile...and yeah even I think deepika isnt qualified to lead the casesConfused..lets see what happensWink

mj_friends Senior Member
mj_friends
mj_friends

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sam78

great.

dipika is angry and confused and aryan is not help with his question.

poor ajay always getting in trouble because of girls.

hey sam...thanksSmile...deepika is losing her temper quite oftenConfused...I guess Aryan doesnt realize that he is just making it worse for Deepika with all his questionsOuch...u know ajayWink

mj_friends Senior Member
mj_friends
mj_friends

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Special Squad Head Quarters
Mumbai
04/03/2008
10:00

Ajay was talking to Neha...leaning against her cubicle...Neha was sitting in her chair facing Ajay...

Zubin: Hey Ajay...Aryan kaisa hai abhi?

Ajay: Aryan theek hai...waise tum Delhi se kab laute?

Zubin: Aaj subah ki flight se...by the way...aaj jab tum Aryan se milne jao wait for me...ok?

Ajay: Sure dude...

Zubin (looking at Deepika's cabin): Ye Deepika ki meeting bahut der se chal rahi hai...I wonder whyErmm...

Ajay: Isn't that obvious...in the absence of Aryan theres no one to lead the cases...They must be discussing on what to do about this...

Zubin: But Aryan will be ok in a month or so...rite?...I am sure Deepika can handle it for that long...besides...after the Bomber incident Deepika was made the lead anyways...

Neha: Zubin...Though all of us have studied the forensic sciences....we specialized in different areas...like Aryan, Ajay and Boxer specialized in field investigation...Deepika and Shotgun specialized in Forensic analysis...Shai had initially taken up field investigation but later moved to Forensic psychology aka psychoanalysis...you specialized in Forensic photography...and I specialized in Computer forensics...Each of us are good at what we do...but we will be at a loss if we are asked to do someone elses job...I am not sure if Deepika has the necessary qualifications or experience to lead the crime scene investigationDisapprove...

Ajay: ...and the new organizational policy requires us to have a Chief Forensics Expert and a Chief Investigations Officer...In the absence of the CIO I think they will bring in someone new...

Neha:unless... (thinking)

Ajay: unless what Neha??

Neha: I am not sure...but after listening to Deepika's conversation with the commissioner yesterday...I have reason to believe that Deepika may have the necessary qualifications if not experience...

Before Neha could tell them about Deepika's conversation...she received a mail alert...Checking her inbox...

Neha: Meeting notice hai...Deepika ne ek meeting bulaayi hai...within 15 minutes...discussion room 3 mein...everyone is supposed to attend...

Ajay: lets go then...

In the discussion room...

The commissioner was seated at the head of the table...Deepika was sitting on his right...Within 15 minutes the rest of the gang joined them...

Zubin noticing the absence of Boxer whispered to Ajay...

Zubin: Boxer kahaan hai?

Ajay: (whispering back) woh Aryan ke saath hai...

Commissioner: (clearing his voice) firstly...I would like to congratulate all of you on the Anna kartoos case...Well done...I am sorry that Aryan got hurt working on this case...but glad to know that he is recovering now...

The main reason for calling this meeting is to give you a heads up on the organizational changes that are going to happen.

In the absence of Aryan, Deepika will be the acting CIO...her responsibilities as the Chief Forensics Expert will remain as they are...As the acting CIO Deepika will lead the field investigations as well...

Once Aryan joins Special Squad he will take over his responsibilites as the CIO and Deepika as the CFE and Special Squad lead...But Deepika will continue being part of the field investigaions as well...

Does anyone have any questions till this point?

No?...Well...I am sure you must all be wondering if Deepika is qualified for this job...

Let me assure you that Deepika had undergone an extensive training in the past and had performed extremely well...Deepika is qualified enough to go in any direction she wants...but she opted for Forensic analysis....
yes...she does not have the required experience but thats just a matter of time...

I understand that you guys may not consider this a good idea...but we do not have another option....

Ajay: you can bring in someone new...rite?

Commissioner: Let me be really honest with you...If Deepika had not agreed to take up this responsibility...Special Squad and I would have been in really big trouble...

Choosing someone new is out of my scope...This goes into the control of my superiors...Whoever they appoint in Aryan's place will have to submit a report on how SS works...

We all know how you guys work...I always ignored it because you always get the criminals at the end...but not everyone looks at this the same way...If the word gets out on how many rules you break to solve a case...Special Squad will be history...

We have reached this decision after a lot of consideration...So,I request all of you to cooperate with Deepika...

We will send out an official memo today...Thanks for your time...

Deepika...I have a meeting in half an hour....I better start now...All the best

saying this the commissioner left...

Ajay: Whatever the reasons are...I think its a bad idea....No offence Deepika...but I dont think you can handle this...If anything you will just slow down the cases inorder to follow ur silly rules...

Deepika was already very angry with the new developments...she had not spoken a word through out the meeting...She was furious after hearing Ajay's commentsAngry...

Deepika: Angry..your not following those silly rules has got us into this mess in the first place....tumhe kya lagta hai...I want to do this?...If I screw up on any case...my reputation will be down the drains...and I will be the one to suffer the guilt and the failure...Do you have any idea of how it feels?Confused...No...coz u dont care...I know this is a bad idea...do u see any other option?...If u do...please tell me...I will be glad to get out of this situation...and if u cant see a way out...then the least u could do...is be supportive....

saying this Deepika stormed out of the discussion room...

Ajay,who now understood what Deepika must be going through, felt really bad for what he saidUnhappy...

Ajay: Guys...we can be real jerks sometimesConfused....

Neha: no Ajay...You can be a real jerk sometimes....

Neha left the discussion room to talk to Deepika and see if she was ok...

maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Ouch This is not right.... Not right at all!!!!!!!! Come on yaar Ajay, tum bhi naa muh pe control rakhna seekh naa.... Pehle se hi Dipika pareshaan hai aur upar se tum bhi... Poor gal... She was right to be angry Confused

Lekin I know situations will became okay with Aryan making his team understand Smile

Go to top