Special Squad

New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 66

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Clap

Very very very happy!!!!!!!!!!

DancingDancingDancing

LOVE IS IN THE AIR....Heart

Aaryan and not-his-girlfriend-Deepika ke beech.... feeling presence without even looking!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Gr8 gng yaar....hoping 2 c more developments soon!!!!Wink

and about Medha Armaan..... Armaan does love her...and too does love himHeart to fir problem kya hain??????? Past main kya hua tha?????

oho waiting eagerly, so reval soon, will ya????LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction (Page 64)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ruha

lovely lovely lovely mjBig smile ,so cuteo scene yaarTongue,Deepika sensed Aryan without seeing him,that's the true love and and aur gocchu Aru saying it pure coincidenceD'oh,goccchuramji D'ohsamjho na pake buddhu ke buddhu  ho aap, yaa trying to make urself better haanWink

Armaan: (putting an arm on his shoulder) yaar Aryan ...I must say...your relationship with your girlfriend has reached a totally new level...
hee hee hee hee hee LOL...........................Only Armaan dare to say this to our remeo

Suddenly Armaan felt a warm feeling in his heart...he held his breath and turned around...
his mind knew where to look...what his heart was seeking

lol ab kya bolege Armaan,on which level your relationship is haan haan bolo,Aru ke saath saath tum bhi ghocchuram ho right
Hey Mj ,great,simply great dearStar
waiting for such lovely ones more
Big smile Tongue

Hey ruha Smile...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments...I am really glad you liked the update...
yes....you are right...when will Aryan realize!!...but dont worry with Armaan around...I am
sure he will Wink

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirmola

First  of all, Welcome  back.

Sorry  for  soooo late. Have to finish  reading  naaa'.

Dipika  sensed  Aryan, so avoid him. Aryan too sensed  it but  saying  it pure coincident.But  Armaan  noticed it and start his usual trick,

Armaan: (keeping a straight face ) Aryan...Are you trying to tell me something by that look?
....coz i am getting a really strong feeling that you are....

So, did  Armaan also get gut  feeling ???SS  environment  is  really  impressive.

Now, when medha  come, He felt her presence. . .turned it into  coincident. . . though he knew he had still some feeling  for her.

Armaan: I am fine...This place drives me nuts sometimes....

Becoz, SS office is unofficially a loovy  doovy  place, where people come and fall in love.

But what happened between Armaan- Medha in past ?? that  they hate  each other ??

Waiting  for  further'..

Hey nirmola Smile...

Thank you soooo much...Its really nice to see your lovely comments...
Yep...special squad does seem like a lovey dovey place right now LOL
About Armaan and Megha...you will just have to wait and see....

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha_prakrti

AD ke baare me Star Dipi ko manao Aru ji.... GF nahi hai, lekin friend to hai naa!?!? Embarrassed

Ab Armaan ka main kahoon,  us dito ko to Aru ko hamesha leg pulling karna achcha lagta hai..... Cool dude act hunh Big smile Manega Armaan ki Dipi Aru ki GF hai.. Ek din use tum zaroor manvaoge!

Armaan Medha ka to sirf... Haiii.... Embarrassed Ye aata hai zuban par.... Dil me kuch hua, lekin manane ke liye koi taiyaar nahi... I guess only Ajay and Neha are fit for been lover's birds... perfect one in that too... Warna sab SS officers ko to ek push ki zaroorat hai LOL

Awesome mj... Again missed u a lot and hope you will be giving regular treats like this! Star Clap

Hey krithika Smile...

Thanks a lot for those lovely comments !....I am really glad you liked the update...
Aryan ko tho Deepika ko manana hi padega...its not like he has any other choice...Wink
Well...Armaan Medha ka kya kahen...aage aage dekhiye how their story unfolds...

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena..

hey mj i read ur FF...its really awsomeClap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap

.u r a gr8 writer...  you have done a gr8 job..Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up

u wrote so well....cases r intresting and i love aryan deepika's scene tht u wrote.....there is action and love mixed in ur FF thts awsome....i also liked arman's entry in SS....but wait what is all going between arman and medha???Ermm  well waiting for their mystery.....
i enjoyed reading ur FFBig smile

and ur latest update is awsomeThumbs Up....gr8 work...i liked ur update.....

Deepika sensed his presence although her back was turned towards him....she was not sure if she was ready to talk to him yet....
without turning back she just left the cafetaria....

wow deepika could feel his presence without a single look at himDay Dreaming
but first aryan wz ignoring her and now she is ignoring himConfused...thts not fairUnhappy

Saying this Aryan left the cafetaria....

Armaan: (smiling to himself Smile) I wonder when our romeo will realize that he is hopelessly in love...

haan kab realize hoga yeh aryan koErmm.....he is is is hmmmm ghonchuuLOL

Suddenly Armaan felt a warm feeling in his heart...he held his breath and turned around...
his mind knew where to look...what his heart was seeking...

hmmm hope soo k arman ka raaz bhi jald reveale ho gaErmm

i enjoyed reading this all...and waiting for more.....hope u'll update soonSmile

Hey Veena Smile...

Thank you sooo much for those awesome comments...Reading such lovely comments really makes my day...
so thanks again :)...I am really glad you liked the FF....
Dont worry...Deepika cant ignore Aryan for long even if she wants to Wink...
Armaan aur Medha ka history reveal hone mein thoda time hai...so i guess u will have to wait a little for that...

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saifeena143

WOWWWWWW  Great update mj.

kya baat hain.depika sensed aru's prensense without looking @ him...wah wah kya pyaar hain..Blushing

yaar this armann is such cool dude..kitni freely keh de deta hain that dipu is his GF...but WHy aru is not accepting ,  if she is not his GF than why he so much protective about her.Wink

Armaan: (smiling to himself Smile) I wonder when our romeo will realize that he is hopelessly in love...

LOL..lagta hain armaan ,toh aru ka  brain wash karke uske moohse uglava h lega..that he loves deepika..Tonguepeeche hi pad gaya haath tho ke ..

kabhi kabhi apni chall ulti pad jati hain...aryan ko paath pathne chala tha..khud ki bari aayi toh thnda ho gaya...boyz are boyz..kabhi nahi sudherenge..

that was very very sweet  update...Hugcoversation betwwen Armaan-Aryan was awesome.. Tongue

w8ing for more..ClapClapClap

Hey saifeena Smile...

Thanks a lot for those lovely comments...I am really glad you liked the FF...:)
Armaan ka tho pata hi hai...woh tho Aryan ko chodne waala nahi...
par jab khud ki baari aayi turns out our tough guy isnt so tough at all when
it comes to Love Wink

Edited by mj_friends - 29 July 2009 at 11:16pm

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooj@

Clap

Very very very happy!!!!!!!!!!

DancingDancingDancing

LOVE IS IN THE AIR....Heart

Aaryan and not-his-girlfriend-Deepika ke beech.... feeling presence without even looking!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Gr8 gng yaar....hoping 2 c more developments soon!!!!Wink

and about Medha Armaan..... Armaan does love her...and too does love himHeart to fir problem kya hain??????? Past main kya hua tha?????

oho waiting eagerly, so reval soon, will ya????LOL

Hey Pooja Smile...

I am really glad you like the update...Thanks for the lovely comments !
You are right...Love is in the air !! Embarrassed
Armaan Medha ka history tho u will know as the story goes on...Smile

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Medha woke up when she heard her cell ring....

Medha: (looking at the time and in a sleepy voice Sleepy) Hello....

(voice on the phone)

Medha: (now wide awake) What?...Shocked

(voice on the phone)

Medha:But how?...

(voice on the phone)

Medha: hmm...yeah...I will be right over...

Medha got up and walked towards Armaan's room....she hesitated at the door for a while
and then knocked...Hearing no answer...she walked in...

Medha walked slowly towards Armaan...

Medha: (touching his shoulder lightly to wake him up)...Armaan...

With a lightening speed Armaan pulled her towards himself, rolled over
and pinned her down over the bed with his weight on top of her....

Medha for a moment didnt realize what had happened...

Medha: (in a soft voice) Armaan..its just me...

Armaan relaxing his grip over her....but still holding her down...

Armaan: tum?!!! Angry....what are you doing here?...(looking at the time) ...at 3 am !!
...are you totally out of your mind?

Medha:
(in a hushed voice)...Would you keep it down?....You want to wake up the entire
neighborhood or something?

Armaan: (in an annoyed voice) That does not answer my question...
Armaan now accustomed to the dim light could see her clearly....As he gazed into her eyes
he felt as if he was in some kind of a trance...he moved closer
to her...Close enough to feel her warm breath...Close enough to kiss her...Heart

Medha becoming increasingly aware of their proximity held her breath....Embarrassed

Medha: (flinching when Armaan's grip on her wrists tightened) Armaan...(softly)...
you are hurting me...

Armaan realizing what he was doing...released her hands gently and moved over so that
she could get up...
Medha got up and sat down...for a moment she could not look at him...neither could he..

The moment they had just shared was still making them uncomfortable...

After a while she looked up feeling his gaze on her...

Medha: (hesitating a little) ummm
Ermm...do you always do that to people who wake you up?

Armaan: (a little confused)...Do what?

Medha: you know...pounce on them...

Armaan: (with an amused expression Smile)...That was just a reflex reaction...

Medha: Why does a journalist have that kind of reflex?...

Armaan: You would be surprised to know the kind of people a journalist comes across..
anyways I am glad you spoke up when..umm...I , as you put it, "pounced" on you...
otherwise I might have broken your neck or something...with it being dark and all...

Medha: you were glad that I spoke up?! Shocked...I must say I am surprised to hear that...I was pretty sure you would hav been glad to break my neck if it was legal...

Armaan looked at her with an intense expression..was this how she saw him now?...
someone who would hurt her?...Could he blame her for that?...
the way he was behaving with her these days would have given the same feeling to a casual observer...

Medha regretted what she said a moment looking at the stricken expression on Armaan's face..Unhappy

Medha: (softly) Armaan...

Armaan: (looking up at her)..hmmm...?

Medha:  I did not really mean what I said just now...

Armaan just looked at her...

Medha: (thinking to herself) I so wish I knew what he was thinking...

Armaan: You still did not answer me...

Medha: Answer what? Stern Smile

Armaan: Why were you here in the first place?
(with evident concern in his voice) Is everything alright?

Medha: (smacking her forehead D'oh)...Oh Crap!...how could I forget...
Ajay called...

Armaan: At this time?...sab theek tho hai na?

Medha: yeah...well...not really..its about Mr. Saxena's driver...

Armaan: What about him?

Medha: (as if even she could not believe it)He is dead...
died at the hospital due to excessive internal bleeding...

Armaan: What??!!Shocked...But he was alright!! he was out of danger yesterday...

Medha: I know...that's what is weird....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top