Special Squad

New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction (Page 63)

Post Reply New Post

Page 63 of 66

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha_prakrti

Aww..... Armaan aur Medha ki ye mystery mere dil ko break kar raha hai.... But still there must have been a lovey duvey relationship between them in the past and something against it Medha had to leave her Armaan.... let's see what it is! Unhappy

Ah ha... Case going deep!!! Loving it! Thumbs Up

Hey ab ye kya har jagah Aryan Dipika ke beech mad bhed.... Yahan bhi?!?! DisapproveHmm... Mujhe achcha nahi lag raha... Lekin agar Aryan goes behind her manaofying her, then I would like it! Big smilePyaar me kabhi kabhi aisa bhi hota hai!Hug

And Aryan's dialog to Ajay about his timing was great.... And that look, I can very well imagine! LOL

MJ... Mj.... Mj... Kya kahoon? Itne dinon baad aayi ho aur jaisa chaha waisa ek dhamaal update mila! Waiting for more and we know we will get more! Clap

hey krithika....thank you soo much for ur sweet comments....really glad to know that u liked the update....u r rite...kabhi kabhi pyaar mein aisa bhi hota hai Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction (Page 63)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saifeena143

1st of all welcome bakc again

& ur comeback update is awesome just like ur fantabulous FF..Thumbs Up

seriously arman-megha had some lovey-dovey past coz only that person can hurt you more who is more close to ur heart..Embarrassedw8ing to rival thier past mystry..

OMG what should i say??? Aryan ki halat dekhkar muje ispe itna tarash aata hain..Ouch

Bechara humare SS forum ki har FF mein Dipu se Scold hota hain ..LOLLOLLOLlekin kam bhi toh aese karta hain..

what's wrong with aru? Wackowhen dipu was talking with him , he was not giving her any attension, but when dipy walked out & ajay cam, he was looking @ dipu & not giving any attension to ajay..Wacko

& that lines..

Aryan: And Ajay...

Ajay: haan Aryan?

Aryan: Just FYI....Your timing sucks...big time....

Ajay: (giving a sheepish grin Big smile ) I know....

awesome..Clap

briliant update mj..w8ing for more..TongueTongueTongue

hey....thank you soo much for ur lovely comments....these messages are really encouraging Smile Smile...I am really glad u liked the update...and thanks a lot for specifying what u liked best   Smile

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Special Squad Office
Mumbai
19:00

Deepika was in the cafetaria ....cradling a coffee mug in her hand and watching the news....

Aryan walked in....his eyes searching for Deepika...he walked towards her as soon as he saw her....

Deepika sensed his presence although her back was turned towards him....she was not sure if she was ready to talk to him yet....
without turning back she just left the cafetaria....
Aryan stood there a little surprised....

Armaan who was talking to Ajay in the cafetaria on the latest updates of the case saw the whole thing....
He approached Aryan with a goofy smile on his face...

Armaan: (putting an arm on his shoulder) yaar Aryan ...I must say...your relationship with your girlfriend has reached a totally new level...
ladkiyan tho usually ladko ko dekhke avoid karti hain...
par tumhaare case mein tho Deepika bina dekhe hi tumhe successfully avoid kar rahi hai... LOL

Aryan shot him a 'dont-mess-with-me' kinda look.... Angry

Armaan: (keeping a straight face Stern Smile ) Aryan...Are you trying to tell me something by that look?
....coz i am getting a really strong feeling that you are....

Aryan: (in an exasperated voice) I have said this before Armaan and I am saying it again...She is not my girlfriend....

Armaan: finnnnee...Deepika is 'not' your girlfriend...
not right now anyways...considering the fact that she is avoiding you like a plague... Big smile
But you must admit Aryan...
the way she realized that you were here without even looking is pretty
impressive....hunh?
It does not happen to many people you know....

Aryan: Correction...It does not happen to anyone....What you just saw was pure coincidence....

Armaan: Sure Aryan...if you want to live in that delusion ...be my guest....but that my friend
was no coincidence....
I had read it once that a person has to be really attached to someone to actually sense their presence
even without looking...You know like 'soulmates'...

Aryan: thats bullcrap....

Armaan: Well...even I think that the soulmates thing is ...how did u put it..."bullcrap"...
but I do believe that a person has to have some really strong attachment with the other person
to actually "sense" his/her presence...

Aryan: I think I will stick to it being a coincidence...Thank you very much...

Armaan: You should...That ought to make you feel much better than the fact that she is avoiding you...

Aryan: Stop messing with my brain ...will you?

Saying this Aryan left the cafetaria....

Armaan: (smiling to himself Smile) I wonder when our romeo will realize that he is hopelessly in love...

Suddenly Armaan felt a warm feeling in his heart...he held his breath and turned around...
his mind knew where to look...what his heart was seeking... Heart Heart

at that moment he saw Medha entering cafetaria....
the moment she entered her eyes met his....Embarrassed

Armaan froze on the spot....it was as if someone had pulled away the ground
beneath him...what was the meaning of all this....
He hated her more than anyone else....
He knew she hated him too based on everything that had happened in the past....
but how the hell could he explain what he had just felt....or
how she had noticed him of all the people who were there... Shocked

Not able to handle all the thoughts that were going through his mind Armaan walked out of the cafetaria avoiding
her gaze...he could sense that she was still looking at him...

Armaan met Aryan on his way out....

Armaan: Aryan...

Aryan: what now? If it has anything to do with that soulmate philosophy then I do not want to hear it...

Armaan: you were right....

Aryan: (a little confused) I was right?...about what?

Armaan: about what happened in the cafetaria between you and Deepika...
you were right...it was a coincidence...it had to be a coincidence.....

Aryan: (a little surprised) Armaan...You alright?

Armaan: I am fine...This place drives me nuts sometimes....

Aryan: (smiling) happens all the time...

Armaan: Anyways...See you later...

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
lovely lovely lovely mjBig smile ,so cuteo scene yaarTongue,Deepika sensed Aryan without seeing him,that's the true love and and aur gocchu Aru saying it pure coincidenceD'oh,goccchuramji D'ohsamjho na pake buddhu ke buddhu  ho aap, yaa trying to make urself better haanWink

Armaan: (putting an arm on his shoulder) yaar Aryan ...I must say...your relationship with your girlfriend has reached a totally new level...
hee hee hee hee hee LOL...........................Only Armaan dare to say this to our remeo

Suddenly Armaan felt a warm feeling in his heart...he held his breath and turned around...
his mind knew where to look...what his heart was seeking

lol ab kya bolege Armaan,on which level your relationship is haan haan bolo,Aru ke saath saath tum bhi ghocchuram ho right
Hey Mj ,great,simply great dearStar
waiting for such lovely ones more
Big smile Tongue

Edited by ruha - 11 July 2009 at 11:27am

nirmola

nirmola

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

First  of all, Welcome  back.

Sorry  for  soooo late. Have to finish  reading  naaa….

Dipika  sensed  Aryan, so avoid him. Aryan too sensed  it but  saying  it pure coincident.But  Armaan  noticed it and start his usual trick,

Armaan: (keeping a straight face ) Aryan...Are you trying to tell me something by that look?
....coz i am getting a really strong feeling that you are....

So, did  Armaan also get gut  feeling ???SS  environment  is  really  impressive.

Now, when medha  come, He felt her presence. . .turned it into  coincident. . . though he knew he had still some feeling  for her.

Armaan: I am fine...This place drives me nuts sometimes....

Becoz, SS office is unofficially a loovy  doovy  place, where people come and fall in love.

But what happened between Armaan- Medha in past ?? that  they hate  each other ??

Waiting  for  further…..

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

AD ke baare me Star Dipi ko manao Aru ji.... GF nahi hai, lekin friend to hai naa!?!? Embarrassed

Ab Armaan ka main kahoon,  us dito ko to Aru ko hamesha leg pulling karna achcha lagta hai..... Cool dude act hunh Big smile Manega Armaan ki Dipi Aru ki GF hai.. Ek din use tum zaroor manvaoge!

Armaan Medha ka to sirf... Haiii.... Embarrassed Ye aata hai zuban par.... Dil me kuch hua, lekin manane ke liye koi taiyaar nahi... I guess only Ajay and Neha are fit for been lover's birds... perfect one in that too... Warna sab SS officers ko to ek push ki zaroorat hai LOL

Awesome mj... Again missed u a lot and hope you will be giving regular treats like this! Star Clap

Veena..

IF-Rockerz

Veena..

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged
hey mj i read ur FF...its really awsomeClap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap

.u r a gr8 writer...  you have done a gr8 job..Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up

u wrote so well....cases r intresting and i love aryan deepika's scene tht u wrote.....there is action and love mixed in ur FF thts awsome....i also liked arman's entry in SS....but wait what is all going between arman and medha???Ermm  well waiting for their mystery.....
i enjoyed reading ur FFBig smile

and ur latest update is awsomeThumbs Up....gr8 work...i liked ur update.....

Deepika sensed his presence although her back was turned towards him....she was not sure if she was ready to talk to him yet....
without turning back she just left the cafetaria....

wow deepika could feel his presence without a single look at himDay Dreaming
but first aryan wz ignoring her and now she is ignoring himConfused...thts not fairUnhappy

Saying this Aryan left the cafetaria....

Armaan: (smiling to himself Smile) I wonder when our romeo will realize that he is hopelessly in love...

haan kab realize hoga yeh aryan koErmm.....he is is is hmmmm ghonchuuLOL

his mind knew where to look...what his heart was seeking...

hmmm hope soo k arman ka raaz bhi jald reveale ho gaErmm

i enjoyed reading this all...and waiting for more.....hope u'll update soonSmile

sunshine286

Goldie

sunshine286

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged
WOWWWWWW  Great update mj.

kya baat hain.depika sensed aru's prensense without looking @ him...wah wah kya pyaar hain..Blushing

yaar this armann is such cool dude..kitni freely keh de deta hain that dipu is his GF...but WHy aru is not accepting ,  if she is not his GF than why he so much protective about her.Wink

LOL..lagta hain armaan ,toh aru ka  brain wash karke uske moohse uglava h lega..that he loves deepika..Tonguepeeche hi pad gaya haath tho ke ..

kabhi kabhi apni chall ulti pad jati hain...aryan ko paath pathne chala tha..khud ki bari aayi toh thnda ho gaya...boyz are boyz..kabhi nahi sudherenge..

that was very very sweet  update...Hugcoversation betwwen Armaan-Aryan was awesome.. Tongue

w8ing for more..ClapClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top