Special Squad

New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 66

mezbeen

Groupbie

mezbeen

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
awww realy cute ff
wow mj
plz update soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction (Page 60)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Plz i really loved this fanfic and i am really very eager to read the rest of it
Pooja

sunshine286

Goldie

sunshine286

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Ok I don't know what wrong with you all SS oficers...Shocked

I read this Fanfic, each & every scene touched my hearts..Clap.All AD scene were so so beautiful, that was excatly what i wanted between them...Blushing

But suddenly  member   mj_friends  stopeed wrting, i don't know why??but if i were regular reader at that time, i msged mj again & again to restart this fanfic...Silly

plzzzzzz plzzzzzz  mj, i guess you are regular member of SS forum, so why stopped suddenly????if you are busy than make update once in while but don't do this.Cry...i want to know more from ur creativty...Tongue

I read ur fanfic almost 5 times at a time....you seems very very brilliant writer, so much humor, so muh love, so acton, its unbeliavble....you did lots of search for this fanfic,....that all flowers description in 1 scene, ,,1 poem card aryan sent to deepika.... story deepika told to little girl.. &&& many more..Thumbs Up

Clap

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz  re-start writing  & answer me..

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Yes Trupti ,she is a great writer but don't know what happened ,she is not online from many days ,
mj we all miss ur updates

Edited by ruha - 04 June 2009 at 12:19pm

sunshine286

Goldie

sunshine286

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
yeah i checked mj's profile & she posted last time on 24th may , so that means, mj is quite regular..

plz mj, where are you, we miss you,...plz start again writing...Cry

hey guyz  i PM mj for this FF, plz you all PM..mj is great  writer..i want her to come back here..Tongue

Edited by saifeena143 - 04 June 2009 at 12:38pm

aashmi

aashmi

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Thank you so much guys for bringing up this request!!!!

Please mj_friends!!! You have so many fans here!!!! Please start this FF again!!!

I had been dying to read it further for so soooo long!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruha

hello mj Smile<br>greatClap,fantasticStar,hilariousLOL part.<br><br>Armaan if you are so concerned for Medha,why don't you accept that?<br><br>loved the way Armaan showing that he is still corcern abt her.Wink<br>Ajay mamu apke pet me koi baat nahi pachti,finally Aryan knowing everything ,but pretending not to know infront of deeps.Wink.<br>Aru you made Deeps upset,chalo ab uska mood teek karne ki jawabdari tumhari.Big smile<br>waiting for more..................................................<br>

Originally posted by maisoon

<FONT size=3> you know i feel really really bad for dipikaUnhappyand that scene clicked so much mj!!!!!Clap Clap Clap </FONT>

<FONT size=3> dont they understand that she was in such pressureConfused
upar se aryan ajay and boxer acting like a jerkAngry
and this ajay!!!!iske to bure din ay hain jo kisi larki ka secret nikala aur mar bhi kisi larki se khaye gaEvil Smile
when dipika finds out i wish that she doesnt forgive the joke easilyEvil Smile</FONT>

<FONT size=3>(seems like im not feeling peacful with the opposite sex these days...hope you are not a guy mjWink)

the way armaan was dragging medha and the way she have took revenge on ajay
i though we are gona have a action scene next
and really she would kill armaan with her bare handsLOL LOL
but the scene was really cute oneEmbarrassedand cant say whose actually bossing ppl aroundWink
im very curious about their past story....surely medha left but why
plzzz plzzz update soonBig smile</FONT>

Originally posted by zeshan798

hello mj
thats nice, briliantTongue

Originally posted by maha_prakrti

mj ji... Wah wah ji... Armaan ko itniiiiiiiiiii fikar hai, lekin dikhana nahi chahata..... Hmm... Something on the cards.... Goood show like this we know!
Tongue

Hieeeeeeeeeeeeee................ Aryan knows about Dipika!!!!! Lekin madam ji ko upset karke khud kaise khush reh sakta hai Aru jaanu..... But you know what, I know it is going to take a hell lot of time to manaofy Dipi...... Asaani se naa maane to hi achcha hai! Embarrassed

Originally posted by Sonaki

fantastic mj. wonderful. waiting eagerly for next post...................<br>

Originally posted by sam78

it was awesome.

arman is so caring about medha, those two are cute when they fight with eachother.

so finally aryan knows about dipika breaking rules. she feels sad and he feels that he should make her happy. that is so sweet.

aryan when she will find out that you know about the her breaking rules, she is going to kill ajay because he told you about it.

Originally posted by legends

heyyyyyyy mj where r u ??????????<br>waiting for ur update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>

Originally posted by mezbeen

awww realy cute ff
wow mj

plz update soon

Originally posted by Pooj@

Plz i really loved this fanfic and i am really very eager to read the rest of it
Pooja

Originally posted by saifeena143

Ok I don't know what wrong with you all SS oficers...Shocked

I read this Fanfic, each & every scene touched my hearts..Clap.All AD scene were so so beautiful, that was excatly what i wanted between them...Blushing

But suddenly member   mj_friends stopeed wrting, i don't know why??but if i were regular reader at that time, i msged mj again & again to restart this fanfic...Silly

plzzzzzz plzzzzzz mj, i guess you are regular member of SS forum, so why stopped suddenly????if you are busy than make update once in while but don't do this.Cry...i want to know more from ur creativty...Tongue

I read ur fanfic almost 5 times at a time....you seems very very brilliant writer, so much humor, so muh love, so acton, its unbeliavble....you did lots of search for this fanfic,....that all flowers description in 1 scene, ,,1 poem card aryan sent to deepika.... story deepika told to little girl.. &&& many more..Thumbs Up

Clap

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz re-start writing & answer me..

Originally posted by ruha

Yes Trupti ,she is a great writer but don't know what happened ,she is not online from many days ,<br>mj we all miss ur updates<br>

Originally posted by saifeena143

yeah i checked mj's profile & she posted last time on 24th may , so that means, mj is quite regular..

plz mj, where are you, we miss you,...plz start again writing...Cry

hey guyz i PM mj for this FF, plz you all PM..mj is great writer..i want her to come back here..Tongue

Guys....Thank you very much for all your messages... I had not been active on india forums for a while....When I signed in today I was surprised by all the messages I saw...I seriously did not know that people were actually looking forward to reading my fanfic...
I am really sorry for not keeping up with the updates....I was a little busy with things....
But now all your messages have inspired me to write again...Since its been a little while and I kinda forgot where the story was goin I will need a couple of days to catch up and come up with new updates on the fanfic....But I will try to post an update as soon as possible...

Thanks again for all your messages....Its really sweet of you guys :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruha

sunshine286

Goldie

sunshine286

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

Party

Dancing

HugWelcome Back mj.HugHugHug

I am so so happy that yu come back....don't worry take ur time...& post update soon..you are great writer..i read so many times ur FF..i really want to read what will happen next...For me its enough that you read msg & give us assurance..

I can't tell you i am so happy...thanks for coming back..Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top