Special Squad

New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 66

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sam78

it was great.

ajay is funny, poor thing every one was pulling his leg.

do con't soon.

thanks sam for the comments Smile...looks like ajay is the most easy target rite nowOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction (Page 6)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zeshan798

thats nice.well done Smile Tongue

thanks a lotSmile

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maha_prakrti

Hoie hoie kya baat hai Aryan back to action in teasing… Too good…. Wink LOL

Oie maa Dips what troubling you yaar? Confused See Aryan as a good friend found it all…. Tongue He'll find the rest too…. Great going mj… Continue soon Clap

thanks krithika Smile...not even a bullet wound  can keep Aryan from teasingWink...aryan has a knack for noticing things...especially when the things concern his friends...Embarrassed

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maisoon

Confused whats wrong with dips....and only aryan can see Embarrassed

dont worry...u will knowSmile...well...how can aryan not see...its deepika we are talking aboutWink

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Smile

Originally posted by brid

"thokne ke liye vehicle naa mile tho jaake kisi ped ko thok dega "

Aree if Ajay breaks the trees then what would I do LOL LOL

waise I don't like waiting and suspense now you have to write the next part soon Smile

I want to ask you other thing are you planning to bring shy back ?? im just asking Smile

Overall it was well written Clap Clap

thanks a lot for those nice commentsSmile...tum aur ajay milke ped thokoLOL..i am sure ajay wont mindWink....yeah... i am planning to bring shy back...the "why-when-how", i havnt decided yetConfused...well...i dont want to keep u waiting either...so here comes the next update

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Just then Deepika's cell started ringing...Deepika excused herself and went out...

Outside the ward.....

Deepika: Sir,As I said before...I need time to think about this...
(voice on the other end)

Deepika: I understand the situation...But u hav to look at this through my perspective too...I mean I came to know about this an hour back...how can you expect a response from me so soon?...
(voice on the other end)

Deepika: I know I underwent the training...But I was never really serious about it...it was just a passing fancy...
(voice on the other end)

Deepika: performed well?? lots of people perform well...that doesn't mean...
(voice on the other end)

Deepika:fine...I was in the top 90%...why can't you pick someone from the other 10% who were better than me?
(voice on the other end)

Deepika:you have got to be kidding me...
(voice on the other end)

Deepika: We have gone over this before...Its not that simple...I have no experience ...there is a lot at stake here....One wrong decision from me and who knows what will happen...its a huge responsibility and I am not sure if I can do it...
(voice on the other end)

Deepika:alrite...fine...i will think about it...But I still feel its a bad idea....Anyways I will let you know once i decide on something...
(voice on the other end)

Deepika: he is feeling better now...
(voice on the other end)

Deepika: yeah...i will let him know....bye

Deepika turned back to go inside still thinking about the conversation...when she saw Neha standing near the door looking at herConfused...

Neha:Deepika...What is going on?...Is this something we should know about??

Deepika: I am not sure NehaErmm...I guess...you will know when the time comes...waise tum bahar kya kar rahi ho??

Neha: woh..Aryan ne bheja tha...to find out if you were ok...

Deepika: I am fine Neha...theres something on my mind right now...thats all...Lets go inside...

When Deepika and Neha entered the ward Aryan looked up with a questioning look at Neha...Neha just shrugged and shook her head in a negative...

Deepika: Aryan...kal se hame office join karna hoga...par hum mein se ek tumhare saath rahega...

Aryan: Deepika...iski koi jaroorat nahi...I am ok now...aur waise bhi hospital ke doctors mujhe akela chodne waale nahin hai...

Ajay: doctors ke bare mein to pata nahin...par yahan ki nurses tumhe akela chodne waali nahin...yaar Boxer...main to kehta hoon tu bhi kisi na kisi bahane yahan admit hoja...tera bhi number lag jayega...kyun AryanWink?

Boxer: areyD'oh...number se yaad aaya...aaj jis ladki se tum baat kar rahe the...woh ye number deke gayi hai...

Ajay: Shockedkya bol raha hai yaar...kaun ladki?

Neha: Angry tum kabhi nahin sudhroge naa? tabhi main sochoo....tum baat baat par baahar kyun jaa rahe the...

Ajay: main baahar Shotgun ko call karne gayaa tha...yaar Boxer...bataa na Neha ko...

Boxer: DisapproveAjay...mujhe lagta hai ab tumhe Neha ko sach bata dena chahiye...I am sure she will understand...

Neha gave Ajay a stern look and walked out in anger Angry...

Ajay: (running after NehaConfused) arey Neha suno tho...(to Boxer) tujh ko to main baad mein dekh loonga...

Boxer:(grinningEvil Smile)...ab dekhte hain...hospital mein kaun admit hota hai...(pause)...on second thought I better go after them...Neha kahin sach mein naa peeth de useyOuch...

After Boxer had left...

Aryan:Deepika...I do not want the work at special squad to get affected because of me...

Deepika: Dont worry about special squad...maine commissioner se baat karli hai...he is ok with this arrangement...

Aryan: he is??...thats interesting...so,whats the catch?

Deepika: (hesitating) What do you mean Aryan?

Aryan: You know it as well as I do that the commissioner would never agree to this arrangement unless he wants something from us...So...what is it?

Deepika: You may not realize this but there are some people who actually care about you...But given your attitude towards them, I cant figure out whyOuch...

Aryan:So you are trying to tell me that the commissioner agreed to this because he cares about me?...(sarcastically)yeah...right!!

Deepika: look Aryan...whatever his reasons are...the bottomline is...he agreed to the plan and we are sticking by it...whether you like it or not...

Before Aryan could protest...

Shotgun: hey you guys...(noticing the tense atmosphere)..er...sab theek to hai naa?...baaki log kahan hai?

Deepika: Everything is fine Shotgun...baaki sab baahar hain...main bulaake laati hoon...

saying this Deepika left...leaving behind a little angry,a little surprised and a lot confused Aryan....

mahi.bird

IF-Dazzler

mahi.bird

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Mj agar Boxer ki lines itne ache hote real SS mein toh kitna acha hota Wink
I guess Dipika is thinking to leave SS isnt it?
I'm really looking forward to see Shy agian
poor Ajay, Neha will beat him someday thanks to boxer

waiting for next part Smile this part was short but really goodClap

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Oie maaaaaaa........ Something really is serious going on in Special Squad.... Me haa..... And Aryan too knows about it? That's even more surprising Ermm But what?

Hey mj, even i agree.... Boxer is so sweetly funny here LOL Poor Ajay ko hamesha Neha se marvane par tula hai... Actually mostly its always the other way round, Ajay does things to get her irritated too Wink

Great yaar... Continue soon Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top