Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction (Page 59)

mj_friends Senior Member
mj_friends
mj_friends

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Medha walked out of the building and stood on the pavement....

Medha: (to herself)...Medha sweetie...calm down...why spoil your mood for a jerk like him..

She walked around the pavement for a while...trying to control her anger....Angry

Armaan was looking at all this from the window....

Medha signalled for a cab...and was about to get into it when she felt someone pull her back...

Medha: (turning around Shocked)...What the hell...

She stopped midway realizing that it was Armaan who had pulled her back...

Armaan: (to the taxi driver) we wont be needing the taxi...thank you very much...

Medha: (trying to pull her arm away from his hold) talk about yourself...I am taking that cab...

Armaan: oh no...you arent...

Saying this Armaan started walking towards the parking lot...pulling Medha along with him....All this time Medha was trying to pull her arm away from his grip...

Armaan: Why the hell are you struggling so much?

Medha: (in a sarcastic tone)... Ermm Oh...I dont know...let me think...may be because you are dragging me to your car...without my consent...I might add...

(getting really irritated)...Will you let go of me?

Armaan: (having fun troubling her Evil Smile) 'please'...'will you let go of me please'...

Medha: Go to hell Armaan...Disapprove

Armaan: (opening the car door for her) get in...

Medha: not going to happen...so you might as well let me go...

Armaan: (softly) we will see about that....

saying this he lifted Medha in his arms and dropped her in the car...

Medha: (totally shocked and angry Angry) are you totally out of your mind?....you do that one more time Armaan Malhotra ...and I am going to kill you with my bare hands...

Armaan: (smiling mischeviously) I would like to see you try...

Medha: God!...you are so infuriating...Angry

Armaan: Where to?

Medha: (laughing in a sarcastic way)...you really expect me to tell you that?

Armaan: do you have any other choice?....I can afford to stay here the whole day if I want...can you??
So...I am going to ask you one more time...where to?

Medha: you know what?...I dont understand you at all....a moment back you were acting as if you didnt have time to breath...and now you seem to have all the time in the world...

Armaan: dont stress your brain too much...I had promised uncle that I will drive you around and thats what I am doing...just tell me where you want to go.....

Medha: fine...take me to the airport...and you better get me there in 15 minutes...

Armaan: (looking at her) Dont push it....

Medha: will you drive already??

Armaan: (starting the car)...I had almost forgotton that you do that....

Medha: (looking at Armaan) do what?

Armaan: (in a matter-of-fact tone) boss people around....

Medha: (meekly) I dont boss people around...atleast not everyone...

Armaan: Sure....whatever you say....

Aryan: (returning to Special Squad with Ajay)...you know what...I never knew I hated lawyers and doctors so much.....
Its almost impossible to get any information out of them by fair means....

Ajay: "fair means" is the key word here....bade buzurg kehte hai...ghee jab seedhi ungli sa naa nikle tho ungli tedhi karni chahiye...

Aryan: dheere bolo yaar...Deepika is in one of her moods today...agar tumhari baat sunli...tho tumhari ungli hi thod degi....phir ungli seedhi ya tedhi karne ka sawal hi nahi uthega....Tongue

Ajay: (smiling) I dont think she can do that...now that she herself has....(suddenly realizing what he was saying stopped in the middle of the sentence)

Aryan: (suspiciously)...she herself has what??...looks like there is something the entire world knows...except me...

Ajay: (getting a little uncomfortable) may me there is a reason why you should not know...Confused

Aryan: if this concerns Deepika then I have every right to know....

Ajay: (smiling mischeviously Evil Smile)...accha...tho baat yahaan tak pahuch gayi hai...

Aryan: (getting a little uncomfortable)...baat ghumao baat...seedhe seedhe bataao kya hua tha

Ajay: theek hai...main bataata hoon...par agar yeh baat deepika ko pataa chali...tho deepika ke hato meri maut ke jimmedar tum hoge...

Aryan: agar tumne jaldi se nahin bataaya ki kya hua tha...tab bhi tumhari maut ka zimmedar main hi honga....

15 minutes later....

Aryan: (with a big smile on his face Big smile)...now I understand why Deepika got so annoyed when I asked her about the cats...is Armaan ki tho...
Ajay...Deepika ko is baat ka pataa nahin chalna chahiye ki I know about all this...do you understand....

Ajay: (with a mock salute) yes sir...

Aryan entered his cabin with a serious look on his face...He noticed Deepika but didnt pay her any attention...he switched on his laptop and started working on it.....

Deepika: (hesitating)...Aryan...any luck with the lawyer?

Aryan: (not looking up)...no...

Deepika: ummm...what did he say?

Aryan: nothing useful...he said he cannot break the client-attorney privilege....

Deepika: may be we should look in a different direction...

Aryan: (still not looking up) hmmm....

Deepika: Aryan....woh...mujhe tumse waise baat nahin karni chahiye thi....

Aryan: Deepika...as the Chief of Special Squad you have every right to ask what the lawyer said....you should not think too much about it....

Deepika: nahin...mera matlab woh nahin tha...I mean I was not talking about now...I was referring to what had happened before you left....it was ...

Aryan dropped his pen and bent down to pick it up...just as an excuse for controlling his laughter...LOLEvil Smile

Aryan: (with a straight face Stern Smile)...Deepika...there is no point discussing all that now...

Deepika: Aryan...I am really....

Aryan: Deepika...as I said...there is no point discussing all that now...you wanted me to leave you alone right?...thats what I am doing....

Deepika: (feeling hurt Ouch)...Aryan...I didnt mean what I...

Before she could complete Aryan's phone started ringing....

Aryan: Aryan Khanna....

(voice on then other end)

Aryan: Are you sure?

(voice on the other end)

Aryan: yeah...we will be right over...

Aryan got up to leave...

Deepika: Akash Saxena??

Aryan: No...he is fine...its his driver...we are going to the crime scene...we will update you...and dont worry we wont break any rules...

saying this Aryan walked out of the cabin....while walking away he looked at Deepika through the glass door for the first time after he returned....She looked sad and clearly hurt Unhappy...Aryan felt like going back....hugging her and wiping that sadness off her eyes....Embarrassed

Aryan: (shaking his head and more to himself)...duty calls...

Ajay: what?

Aryan: hmm?...nothing...lets go...

ruha IF-Dazzler
ruha
ruha

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
hello mj Smile
greatClap,fantasticStar,hilariousLOL part.

Armaan if you are so concerned for Medha,why don't you accept that?

loved the way Armaan showing that he is still corcern abt her.Wink
Ajay mamu apke pet me koi baat nahi pachti,finally Aryan knowing everything ,but pretending not to know infront of deeps.Wink.
Aru you made Deeps upset,chalo ab uska mood teek karne ki jawabdari tumhari.Big smile
waiting for more..................................................

Edited by ruha - 01 September 2008 at 10:11pm
maisoon Goldie
maisoon
maisoon

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged

you know i feel really really bad for dipikaUnhappyand that scene clicked so much mj!!!!!Clap Clap Clap 
 dont they understand that she was in such pressureConfused
upar se aryan ajay and boxer acting like a jerkAngry
and this ajay!!!!iske to bure din ay hain jo kisi larki ka secret nikala aur mar bhi kisi larki se khaye gaEvil Smile
when dipika finds out i wish that she doesnt forgive the joke easilyEvil Smile

(seems like im not feeling peacful with the opposite sex these days...hope you are not a guy mjWink)

the way armaan was dragging medha and the way she have took revenge on ajay
i though we are gona have a action scene next
and really she would kill armaan with her bare handsLOL LOL
but the scene was really cute oneEmbarrassedand cant say whose actually bossing ppl aroundWink
im very curious about their past story....surely medha left but why
plzzz plzzz update soonBig smile

zeshan798 Senior Member
zeshan798
zeshan798

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
hello mj
  thats nice, briliantTongue
maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 4:50am | IP Logged
mj ji... Wah wah ji... Armaan ko itniiiiiiiiiii fikar hai, lekin dikhana nahi chahata..... Hmm... Something on the cards.... Goood show like this we know!
 Tongue
Hieeeeeeeeeeeeee................ Aryan knows about Dipika!!!!! Lekin madam ji ko upset karke khud kaise khush reh sakta hai Aru jaanu..... But you know what, I know it is going to take a hell lot of time to manaofy Dipi...... Asaani se naa maane to hi achcha hai! Embarrassed
Sonaki Newbie
Sonaki
Sonaki

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
fantastic mj. wonderful. waiting eagerly for next post...................
sam78 Goldie
sam78
sam78

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
it was awesome.

arman is so caring about medha, those two are cute when they fight with eachother.

so finally aryan knows about dipika  breaking rules. she feels sad and he feels that he should make her happy. that is so sweet.

aryan when she will find out that you know about the her breaking rules, she is going to kill ajay because he told you about it.

Edited by sam78 - 12 October 2008 at 5:00pm
legends Groupbie
legends
legends

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyy mj where r u ??????????
waiting for ur update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top