New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by brid

mj it is very good
I like the conversations between Ajay and Neha, Aryan and Dipika, and Ajay and Boxer

keep writing it is really good πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

thanks a lot for the encouragement😊pppppppppppppppp

Metrohealth Hospital
Mumbai
03/03/2008
18:00

Deepika bumped into Shotgun when she was coming out of the elevator.
Shotgun: Oh...hey Deepika...Sab log andar hai..tumhara hi intezaar kar rahe the...

Deepika: haan...woh traffic mein phas gayi thi...tum kahi jaa rah the?

Shotgun: Aryan ke liye kuch medicines laane the...
Deepika: do u want me to get them?

Shotgun: no...dont worry...i have got it covered...tum chalo...i will join u guys later...

As Deepika approached the ward, she heard the sound of laughter...She saw Ajay standing near Aryan's bed telling something in an animated way...Neha and Boxer were sitting on the sofa adjacent to the bed...All three of them were smiling looking at Ajay...Deepika thought to herself ..."this is what makes special squad really special...its like a family in its own"...

Neha: arey Deepika!...wahaan kyun khadi ho?...aur tumhe aane mein itni der kyun ho gayi?...tum to ghar se do ghante pehle nikli thi naa?

Deepika: (hesitating)...woh...actually kuch kaam aagaya tha...aur Mumbai ka traffic to tum jaanti ho naa...isliye der ho gayi...

Neha: Traffic ke bare mein tum baat hi mat karo...its becoming worse everyday...aaj phir se Ajay ka accident hote hote reh gaya...

Aryan: Neha...sunsaan sadak ho tab bhi Ajay kisi na kisi vehicle ko thok dega...thokne ke liye vehicle naa mile tho jaake kisi ped ko thok dega πŸ˜†...itna talented hai humara Ajay...aur tumho ki uske talent kaa pura credit Mumbai traffic ko de rahi ho...not fair...kyun Boxer??

Boxer: (grinning wickedly at Ajay😈) bilkul...hum ye nainsafi nahi sahenge...

Ajay: (panickedπŸ˜•)...Aryan...kyun yaar tum log mujhe marvaane pe tule ho?🀒

Neha: (thinking out loud)...waise theek hi to keh rahe hain...

Before Neha could reach any conclusions the nurse came in...Ajay met her half way...
Ajay: Thank you sister...agar aap aaj theek waqt par nahin aati to mera band baj jaata...aaj aapke haaton ek masoom aur behad handsome insaan ki jaan bach gayi...

Nurse: ohhhh...aur main sochne lagi thi ki mere aane se tumhaari jaan bach gayi....tum aryan ki baat kar rahe the...sach mein...bahut masoom aur handsome hai aryan😳....

saying this,the nurse went to give aryan his medicines...

Ajay: aaj to yaar mera din hi kharaab hai...

The Nurse gave Aryan his injections and left...Everyone was smiling looking at his expression...he truly hated injections...

Aryan: kyun yaar ye log har 4 hours mein injection leke aajate hain?...

Deepika: Aryan...shukar karo ki yaad rakh ke aate hain...these injections are the only things that are stopping you from screaming out in pain...stomach wound hai...aisi waisi baat nahin...

Aryan: naah....Deepika...These injections are the only things that make me wanna scream...

Deepika: (shaking her head)really Aryan...chhote bachhe bhi tum jitni nautanki nahi karte...Anyways...main Dr. Sinha se milkar aati hoon...

Aryan: Abhi to aayi of Deepika...thodi der ruk jao...I am sure the doctor wont go anywhere...

Aryan had noticed Deepika's hesitation when Neha had asked her the reason for being late....He was wondering if he should ask her but then decided otherwise
Neha grabbed Deepika's arm and made her sit beside them on the sofa...

Neha: Deepika...u missed a lot...abhi Ajay apne college ke professors ke baare mein bataa raha tha...really interesting...

Deepika: (raising an eyebrow)...tum dono mein sulah ho gayi?

Neha smiled and nodded her head....Ajay continued telling his stories... everyone was laughing listening to Ajay...except Deepika...Aryan was looking at Deepika time and again...he noticed that Deepika looked worried...something was bothering her...what...he didnt know...but he had every intention of finding out...

great great mj

lmao yaar..........ajay and neha can never resist being away from each other 😳 and thats what make them a really sweet pair πŸ˜ƒ

Sweeto proves himself funny πŸ˜† ...........nurse don't give him too much injections

and yes..........i m in sweeto's and shy team πŸ˜› .....but sweetu is my jeeju k..........shy my sis πŸ˜‰

boxer bhaiya yaar chachu ki itni tang maat kheecha karoo πŸ˜‰ sweeto k saath mill k.........jab chachu apni pe aaye na tau app ka daba gul ho jaana hai

πŸ˜†

The example of ajay driving was the funniest yaar πŸ˜†

now mummye is worried.............lets see how sweetu will find out πŸ˜›

cont soon

lolz
ana 😳
it was great.

ajay is funny, poor thing every one was pulling his leg.

do con't soon.
Hoie hoie kya baat hai Aryan back to action in teasing… Too good…. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Oie maa Dips what troubling you yaar? πŸ˜• See Aryan as a good friend found it all…. πŸ˜› He'll find the rest too…. Great going mj… Continue soon πŸ‘
πŸ˜• whats wrong with dips....and only aryan can see 😳
"thokne ke liye vehicle naa mile tho jaake kisi ped ko thok dega "

Aree if Ajay breaks the trees then what would I do πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

waise I don't like waiting and suspense now you have to write the next part soon 😊

I want to ask you other thing are you planning to bring shy back ?? im just asking 😊

Overall it was well written πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by cool_SK

great great mj

lmao yaar..........ajay and neha can never resist being away from each other 😳 and thats what make them a really sweet pair πŸ˜ƒ

Sweeto proves himself funny πŸ˜† ...........nurse don't give him too much injections

and yes..........i m in sweeto's and shy team πŸ˜› .....but sweetu is my jeeju k..........shy my sis πŸ˜‰

boxer bhaiya yaar chachu ki itni tang maat kheecha karoo πŸ˜‰ sweeto k saath mill k.........jab chachu apni pe aaye na tau app ka daba gul ho jaana hai

πŸ˜†

The example of ajay driving was the funniest yaar πŸ˜†

now mummye is worried.............lets see how sweetu will find out πŸ˜›

cont soon

lolz
ana 😳

thanks ana for the nice comments😊...Ajay and Neha are cute together...but cuter when they fight πŸ˜‰...your sis will most definitely make a comeback...not sure of who ur jeej will end up with thoughπŸ˜•...boxer sudhar jao...warna baadme bahut pachtauge...glad u liked the driving part....thanks once again

Originally posted by sam78

it was great.

ajay is funny, poor thing every one was pulling his leg.

do con't soon.

thanks sam for the comments 😊...looks like ajay is the most easy target rite now

Originally posted by zeshan798

thats nice.well done 😊 πŸ˜›

thanks a lot😊