New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction - Page 48

Posted: 14 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

πŸ₯³

πŸ€—Welcome Back mj.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am so so happy that yu come back....don't worry take ur time...& post update soon..you are great writer..i read so many times ur FF..i really want to read what will happen next...For me its enough that you read msg & give us assurance..

I can't tell you i am so happy...thanks for coming back..πŸ˜ƒ

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eagerly

Welcome back MJ,we always missed uand ur rocking updates,thanks for coming back dear,will be waiting for ur blasting update
MJ welcome back dear.... Was really missing you.... How could you ever think we would not like to read your FF... Your FF is the one of the different one here with perfect scripting in English... I admire your dialogs you know that! And see how many fans you have got here! So please catch up fast and post fast! Will be waiting! :)
Originally posted by saifeena143

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

πŸ₯³

πŸ€—Welcome Back mj.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am so so happy that yu come back....don't worry take ur time...& post update soon..you are great writer..i read so many times ur FF..i really want to read what will happen next...For me its enough that you read msg & give us assurance..

I can't tell you i am so happy...thanks for coming back..πŸ˜ƒ

Hey...Thanks a lot !!!Your message has made me really very happy :)...thanks for making my dayEdited by mj_friends - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Pooj@

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W8ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eagerly

Hey Pooja...thank you so much for that message...:)...
Originally posted by ruha

Welcome back MJ,we always missed uand ur rocking updates,thanks for coming back dear,will be waiting for ur blasting update<br>

Thank you sooo much ruha...missed u guys and ur sweet messages....:)
Originally posted by maha_prakrti

MJ welcome back dear.... Was really missing you.... How could you ever think we would not like to read your FF... Your FF is the one of the different one here with perfect scripting in English... I admire your dialogs you know that! And see how many fans you have got here! So please catch up fast and post fast! Will be waiting! :)

hey krithika...soo glad to see ur message...feels gud to be back....thank you soo much for all ur compliments...really means a lot...:)
At the airport.............

Medha: (looking at her Armaan and smiling) right on time!!... who knew...you make a good chauffer after all... 😊

Her smile tugged at his heart and reminded him of everything he was so trying to forget.

Armaan: (pushing the thoughts away harshly) Look...I don't have time for this. Just finish what you had come here to do so that we can both drop the act and get along with our lives.

Medha flinched...without looking at Armaan she opened the car door and left...πŸ˜”

10 minutes later Medha walked towards the car with a package in her hands.

Without saying a word she got into the car.

Throughout the way no one spoke a word. Armaan looked at Medha time and again expecting her to say something...anything...But she kept quiet...
He could not understand why after everything...after all those years...he still could not bear to see her upset.

He parked the car in front of his office. She just got down the car and walked towards Special Squad office.
A part of him wanted to stop her...to apologize for the way he spoke to her...but another part of him wanted to hurt her...cause her the same kind of pain she caused him...

He stood there looking at her walk away from him ....fortunately what he was going through now looking at her go ...was nothing when compared to what he had went through....

Armaan: (more to himself) Forget about her Armaan...She is not worth it.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Special Squad Office
Mumbai
16:30

Aryan: (pacing in his cabin) Something is wrong....I know it....

Ajay: But Aryan....all the witnesses claim it was an accident.
The driver met with an accident while driving to the office to pick up Mr. Saxena...One person can lie Aryan....but everyone?....
Every single person we spoke to had the same story to tell?

While this conversation was going on Deepika walked in...

Aryan: (thinking...more to himself)...The entire timing of it doesn't make sense....first we receive a tipoff saying that there is going to be a murder attempt on Akash Saxena...and the next thing we know his driver is in the hospital....

Deepika: seems like the only person who can tell what really happened is the driver....

Aryan: (not looking at her...still pacing around) with the state he is in...I doubt if the doctors would even let us step into the hospital premises let alone talk to him....

Deepika: how is his condition right now?

Ajay: The doctors said that he is gonna live...but apparantly has suffered severe head injury....He is kept in ICU and the doctors are monitoring his condition...kal tak hi pata chal sakta hai how stable he is....

Deepika: (looking at Aryan concerned) Aryan...don't stress yourself too much...your pacing around is not gonna help him recover faster....

Aryan preoccupied in his thoughts didn't pay much attention to what Deepika said...πŸ˜”

Aryan: (in an absent minded way) I am fine...Ajay...check with Boxer on the whereabouts of Akash Saxena...

Ajay nodded and walked out of the cabin......

Deepika walked towards Aryan...

Deepika: Aryan....

Aryan: (not looking up) haan bolo Deepika...

When he didn't receive any response for a while he looked up....Deepika looked so upset that it was heartbreaking....Aryan moved closer to her ...his concern evident....

Aryan: (softly)...heyy....kya hua?...is everything alright?....

Deepika: (clearly hurt and now angry)...Aryan...why are you acting like a jerk?....I know I shud not have reacted that way in the morning...and i have been trying to apologize for the same...but all you have done from the morning is ignore me....u have been treating me as if i don't exist...
How the hell is that supposed to make me feel...hunh Aryan?

Aryan was initially surprised at her reaction and then worried...He had taken the joke a little too far... without realizing he had caused her a lot of pain....and that realization was hurting him like hell

Aryan: (closing the distance between them)... Deepika....I am...

Before he could say anything further Ajay came inside...and Deepika walked out without looking at either of them....Aryan's gaze followed Deepika as she walked out of the cabin...

Ajay: Aryan?

Aryan: (still focussing on Deepika who was walking towards the lab) ...hmmm?

Ajay: Aryan?

Aryan looked at Ajay pulling his mind away from Deepika with considerable effort.....

Ajay: (looking at Aryan) ummm...I was just wondering.... Did I come at the wrong time?

Aryan: (giving him an 'isn't-that-obvious' kind of look) Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out now....does it? πŸ˜’

Ajay gave him a sheepish look.... πŸ˜•

Aryan: Anyways...Back to business....Did we get any information on the whereabouts of Akash Saxena?

Ajay: Yeah...He is at his home...Alive and Kicking....Niel Saxena picked him up from the office once he came to know about the accident...As a matter of fact he was the one who insisted that the driver be moved to Metro Care hospital...

Aryan: Seems to go against his nature....these sudden acts of kindness seem weird coming from the so called "black sheep" of the family....
Ask Boxer to stay at the hospital tonight and inform us as soon as the patients condition is stable.

Ajay: Will inform him rightaway.

Aryan: I guess all we can do now is wait.

Ajay: Yep...I guess so.

As Ajay was about to leave...

Aryan: And Ajay...

Ajay: haan Aryan?

Aryan: Just FYI....Your timing sucks...big time....

Ajay: (giving a sheepish grin πŸ˜ƒ ) I know....

πŸ‘

AMazing update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ‘

Armaan and Medha what is the problem between you two?????😭

Make up plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭

Deepika now hurt and angry😑

And poor Aaryan =

Waiting for more!!!!!!!!!!