Frequent Posters

mj_friends thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
MetroHealth Hospital
Mumbai
03/02/2008
11:00

Outside Aryan's ward....

Deepika: Guys...There is no point in all of us staying here....We will just be in the way of the staff and other patients...Besides, you all need rest...Aryan is ok now...It will be fine if one of us stays here...You guys go home...i will stay here...

Neha: Deepika...don't be silly...hum logo se zyada tumhe aaram ki zaroorat hai...hum log to kal raat ko ghar gayye the...tum to raat bhar yahin thi...subah bus fresh hone ke liye ghar gai thi...If anyone should go home...Its you...

Deepika: par...

Ajay: par war kuch nahi Deepika...Neha ne ek bar keh diya to keh diya...bas...

Neha glared at Ajay..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.

Ajay: (looking confused๐Ÿ˜•) What??...Ab kya kiya maine?...side lo..to bhi problem...naa lo to bhi problem...ek bechaara aadmi kare bhi to kya kare...

Neha was still mad at Ajay for the boquet incident...

Neha: Tum to mujhse baat hi mat karo...
Shotgun: Tum dono bhi naa...Deepika..tum sab log ghar jao...I will stay with Aryan...

Deepika: you sure??
Shotgun: ofcourse...u dont worry...

Deepika: (reluctantly...) ok...if there is any problem...call us immediately...we will join you in the evening...and...Aryan ko...
Boxer: Aryan ko kuch nahin hoga...he will be fine...ab chale??

Deepika nodded...

Neha: Deepika...can you give me a ride home??
Deepika: (smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š) sure Neha...no problem...

Ajay: But Neha....๐Ÿฅบ.

Neha walked away in a huff pulling Deepika with her...
Boxer started laughing at Ajay...๐Ÿ˜†

Ajay: bahut majaa aa raha hai naa?...hasle ...jitna hasna hai hasle...mera bhi waqt aayega

They all went down and started walking towards their vehicles....

Neha: arey main to apna bag Aryan ke paas bhool aayi ...Deepika main abhi aayi...do minute...haan??

saying this she rushed towards the elevator...Ajay seeing his opprtunity forced Deepika and Boxer to leave immediately....

Ajay: Ab tum log jao yaar...Bahut der ho rahi hai...Neha ko main ghar chod doonga...

Deepika: lekin Ajay...Neha ne to mujhe wait karne ko kaha hai...
Ajay: kyun yaar tum log mera ghar basne se pehle hi ujaad rahe ho....please jao yaar, woh aati hi hogi...

Deepika left smiling to herself....Boxer stayed back grinning at Ajay wickedly๐Ÿ˜ˆ...

Boxer: main soch rahaa tha mujhe tere saath ruk jaana chahiye...tera hausla bhi banaa rahega..nahi??

Ajay gave him a serious look๐Ÿ˜ก...Then folded his hands...

Ajay: Please jaa na yaar....
Boxer: Theek hai...jaata hoon...zyada nautanki mat kar....

Neha came running down...totally out of breath....She just saw Ajay about to start his bike...Ajay suddenly looked at her and acted really surprised....

Ajay: Arey Neha ๐Ÿ˜ฒ!!...tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho...tum to Deepika ke saath jaane wali thee naa...Wo tho abhi thodi der pehle nikal gayi....(shaking his had solemnly)...kya zamaana aa gaya hai๐Ÿ˜’...kisi pe barosa hi nahi kar sakte...chalo main tumhe ghar chod deta hoon...

Neha narrowed her eyes at Ajay...she knew Ajay had something to do with this...

Neha: no thanks...main taxi mein chali jaoongi...

saying this she started walking away...Ajay caught her hand and pulled her close...they stayed like that for a moment...lost in each others eyes...then Ajay held her face...and whispered into her ear...

Ajay: hey...ab maaf kardo naa...itni chhoti si galti ki itni badi sazaa to mat do....

Neha smiling to herself hugged him...he could be a total idiot sometimes....but she loved him dearly...wrapping her arms around his neck she looked into his eyes...

Neha: ab chale??
Ajay: (lost in her eyes)...hmmm...haan chalo naa...

and he started walking into the hospital....suddenly realizing what he was doing, he stopped and hit himself on the forehead....he turned back and saw Neha standing near the bike giggling...He gave her a sheepish grin๐Ÿ˜ƒ and started the bike...
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great great mj ๐Ÿ‘

me really happy seeing a new fic..........especially containing trio of A-S-D ๐Ÿ˜‰

lolz

Aryan-Dips nook jhook smae to same yaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Neha-Ajay too cool to say ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bhai boxer ko kahoo sudher jain............khud pe jab aaye gii tab tau blush blush karte reh jain gay ๐Ÿ˜‰

Greetuuuuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿ‘

Sweeto or mujh main aik cheez same...........i too hate injections yaar ๐Ÿ˜†

actually they are a fear to me.........sweeto is still a brave ๐Ÿ˜‰

cont soon

me eagerly wait for my sweeto shy pair ๐Ÿ˜ณ

jitna marzi time loo........but lana zaroor yaar

lolz
ana ๐Ÿ˜ณ
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ itne jaldi kya hai ajay ko ghar basane ki ๐Ÿ˜† sachi he is too much
bahut funny hai!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ajay and neha are so cute. i love the way they fight.
so sweet of dipika, she stay all night and she wanted to stay in the day as well.
boxer and ajay are so funny.
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey mjโ€ฆ Cho chweetโ€ฆ. Ajay aur Neha ladna kabhi band nahi karenge kya? But they are sweetโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ณ If they stop the breath of SS will stop yaarโ€ฆ. Wonderful.. Continue soonโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ‘

mahi.bird thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mj it is very good
I like the conversations between Ajay and Neha, Aryan and Dipika, and Ajay and Boxer

keep writing it is really good ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜‰
mj_friends thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_SK

great great mj ๐Ÿ‘

me really happy seeing a new fic..........especially containing trio of A-S-D ๐Ÿ˜‰

lolz

Aryan-Dips nook jhook smae to same yaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Neha-Ajay too cool to say ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bhai boxer ko kahoo sudher jain............khud pe jab aaye gii tab tau blush blush karte reh jain gay ๐Ÿ˜‰

Greetuuuuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿ‘

Sweeto or mujh main aik cheez same...........i too hate injections yaar ๐Ÿ˜†

actually they are a fear to me.........sweeto is still a brave ๐Ÿ˜‰

cont soon

me eagerly wait for my sweeto shy pair ๐Ÿ˜ณ

jitna marzi time loo........but lana zaroor yaar

lolz
ana ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hey ana...thanks a lot for those sweet comments๐Ÿ˜Š...aryan and deepika will always remain da same...coz thats how we luv them๐Ÿ˜ณ...boxer ke bare mein kya kahe...ajay ka bhi waqt aayega๐Ÿ˜†...so u hate injections too...hmmm...ab tum to aryan ki side ho gaye๐Ÿ˜‰...well shai ke bina tho kahani adhoori hogi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...thanks again

mj_friends thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisoon

๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ itne jaldi kya hai ajay ko ghar basane ki ๐Ÿ˜† sachi he is too much
bahut funny hai!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

m

ajay ko to janti hi hona...total nautanki๐Ÿ˜‰...glad u  liked it

mj_friends thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam78

ajay and neha are so cute. i love the way they fight.
so sweet of dipika, she stay all night and she wanted to stay in the day as well.
boxer and ajay are so funny.

thanks a lot sam for those nice comments๐Ÿ˜Š

mj_friends thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Hey mjโ€ฆ Cho chweetโ€ฆ. Ajay aur Neha ladna kabhi band nahi karenge kya? But they are sweetโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ณ If they stop the breath of SS will stop yaarโ€ฆ. Wonderful.. Continue soonโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ‘

Neha aur Ajay ladna chod de!!aisa kaise ho sakta hai๐Ÿ˜‰...thanks krithika for those lovely comments๐Ÿ˜Š