Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 66

Page 1
Page   of 66
Page 2 Page 66

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hey u guys....I was really bummed out when I saw da last episode of special squad...
how could they kill aryan?Cry...

I was really glad to see that there were lots of people who came out with great fanfics to keep ss going Clap...then I thought y not be part of this...
so I decided 2 write my own version of ss2Embarrassed....

please do tell me if u think its too lame Confused....I will try 2 improve it or stop it altogether...here it goes....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Special Squad 2 Fan Fiction" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
MetroHealth Hospital
Mumbai
03/01/2008
16:00

Ajay,Boxer and Neha were waiting outside the ICU...worry written all over their faces...hoping....praying...
Neha turned towards the end of the corridor...and saw Deepika praying in front of an idol of Ganesha...

Just then the doctor came out of the ICU...Everyone rushed towards him....the same unspoken question in their eyes....

Deepika approached the doctor....

Deepika: Doctor??
Doctor: Aryan's condition seems to be stable right now....But as I said before...he has lost a lot of blood...eventhough we were able to remove the bullet...there is a possibility of infection...he has not regained consciousness yet...we will need to monitor his condition for another 12 hours to make any definite statement.
Deepika: Thank you doctor.

Neha slumped into the chair feeling very weak....All of them had been at the hospital 36 hours straight...not a wink of sleep...worried sick for Aryan...
Ajay sat beside Neha pulling her close....

Ajay: hey....Aryan will be fine...tum dekhna...abhi thodi der mein uthega...and he will start ordering us around...u just watch...

Ajay's eyes started glistening with tears...though he was saying this to Neha...he was forcing himself to believe this...

Deepika turned away from them unable to stop her tears...Composing herself she said in a firm voice..

Deepika: Kuch nahi hoga Aryan ko...Bahut manmani karli usne apni...dekhti hoon kaise...

she walked away unable to contain herself...Every moment the thought of losing Aryan entered her mind ...shaking her to the very core of her being...she forced those thoughts away....

Deepika: (to herself) He is gonna be fine....he has to be....

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
MetroHealth Hospital
Mumbai
03/01/2008
21:00

Boxer was pacing around...Neha was sitting beside Ajay...her head on his shoulder...Deepika was talking to the commissioner on the phone...The doctor came rushing and went into the ICU...Everyone got to their feet...tensed...Deepika walked towards Boxer....she had not seen the doctor go inside...

Deepika: kya hua Boxer?...sab theek tho hai naa??
Boxer: woh....abhi abhi Doctor Sinha ICU mein gayye hain...It looked like he was in a hurry...

Deepika got worried....she looked at the ICU entrance...and then at Ajay,Neha and Boxer...

Deepika: He will be fine...(more to herself than to others)

30 minutes later....

The doctor walked towards Deepika...

Doctor: Deepika...Aryan ko hosh aagaya hai....and he is out of danger...

At this ....all of them breathed out in relief...They didnt realize they had held their breath for so long...

Doctor: We will still need to monitor him...and run a couple of tests...But he is stable and can be moved out of ICU in a couple of hours...
Neha: When can we see him doctor?

Doctor: Once he is moved out of ICU, you all can meet him...but mind you...only for a little while...he is still very weak...and i dont want him to strain himself in any way...
Deepika: Dont worry doctor ....we wont let that happen..
Doctor: Good...hmmm...Deepika ...We would need you to sign certain forms...just a formality...

Doctor Sinha was aware that the people standing around him were the only family Aryan had....He indicated Deepika to follow him....

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
MetroHealth Hospital
Mumbai
03/02/2008
08:00

Aryan had been moved to a special ward...
Boxer,Ajay,Neha and Shotgun were waiting for Deepika outside Aryan's ward...Doctor Sinha had literally forced them to go home in the night saying that all of them were on the verge of becoming patients themselves,he already had his hands full of old patients and could not afford to have new ones.

All of them were reluctant to leave...so finally they decided on going home in
turns...Deepika was the last one to leave...

They were all very excited at the thought of meeting Aryan...But they all wanted to meet him together...
They saw Deepika coming out of the elevator with a fresh boquet of flowers in her hands...

Neha: (smacking herself on the forehead D'oh) hum log bhi naa...ekdam buddhu hain...itna bhi dimaag mein nahi aaya ki Aryan ke liye kuch phool laane chahiye...

Ajay: (pulling the boquet from his backpack)  apni baat karo...bhai hum to apna bandobast karke aaye hain...kyun boxer?Wink

Grinning Boxer patted Ajay on the back...Neha skowled at Ajay Angry...totally angry...
Ajay wincedConfused ...Shotgun gave Ajay a "tu to gaya kaam se" kind of look Dead...

Deepika hurried towards them....

Deepika: Din bhar yaheen khade rehne kaa iraada hai kya tum logon kaa? Aryan se nahi milna kya?

Everyone forgot about their little fights and went into the ward...

Aryan was lying on the bed...He was looking a little pale....He was asleep...A nurse was was tapping the syringe with her fingers to let out the airbubbles....
Aryan flinched a little when the nurse gave him the injection...but didn't open his eyes...

Thinking that he was asleep they all turned back to go(a little disappointed)...Suddenly they heard a feeble voice and turned around...

Aryan: (in a very weak voice) Guys...you know how much I hate injections...phir bhi mujhe yahaan leke aagaye....Tum logon se ye umeed nahin thi...Disapprove

All of them had a huge smile on their face and tears in their eyes...Its wierd how sometimes you can laugh and cry at the same time..

They placed the boquets on the table and went close to Aryan's bed...Aryan looked at all of them smiling Smile...He stopped at Deepika...they looked at each other for a moment...Deepika held her breath...

Aryan: (softly...) Deepika....

Deepika:(in a breathless voice)...haan...Aryan? Blushing

Aryan: sach batao...yeh injection vagerah tumhara hi kiya dhara hain naa??Evil Smile

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
LOL Hey mj........ Ye last line padke I am still laughing writing the comment LOL Wonderful mj... Do continue... We all never want SS to finish... So its really wonderful to see new versions of SS coming up from our budding writers.... Its wonderful... Please please continue Big smile

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL totally unexpected....aryan is!!
hiya mj Smile no yaar that was great
plzz jaldi jaldi continue karo Big smile

sam78

Goldie

sam78

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
it was great.

i loved it. it is great that you have started new FF on the ss.
love the last part very much, it is funny.

mj_friends

mj_friends

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha_prakrti

LOL Hey mj........ Ye last line padke I am still laughing writing the comment LOL Wonderful mj... Do continue... We all never want SS to finish... So its really wonderful to see new versions of SS coming up from our budding writers.... Its wonderful... Please please continue Big smile

hey krithika...glad that you liked the fanfic Smile...the encouragement from u guys really means a lot Big smile...thank you...well, about the last part...u know aryan Wink
...after looking at ur comments i am definitely goin to continue...thanks once again

Post Reply New Post

Go to top