Chat Clubs

** Problem Chat Club **

Attia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi I have make a new chat club, here you can discuss all your problem if you have anyone . And i will answer you the right answers..

And if you have any secret problem Question, you wan't me to answer the you can PM me ..

Thanks ..   ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anni_23 thumbnail
Nice work well,prbs r everywhr
anni_23 thumbnail
Ey lu atay he prb.Ho gai na mery posts increasing hony b jagah discreas hoing
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i have got a big problem....and time is running. i need someone who can speak french very well.
i don't find any french CC...

i've to do a presentation on tuesday...and i want someone to check if i did a lot of mistakes...
Attia thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSharad

i have got a big problem....and time is running. i need someone who can speak french very well.
i don't find any french CC...

i've to do a presentation on tuesday...and i want someone to check if i did a lot of mistakes...

ok. How can i help you with that??  Do you wan't me to Check your Homework ?

HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice!

Ok, my problem is that I have a friend that I love, but she is too dirty. Now, what I mean by dirty is that if by mistake her sleeves get dirty, she doesn't clean it up and touches me with it and I can't say anything because..well..she's my friend. I don't what to do with her or how to make it as polite as I can to tell her she needs clean her self a little. And I have a issue of being germophobic, so I don't like it when things are dirty or share food or anything, and she thinks I am too picky, but I can't stand it so, how do I put this to her? 😆 😳
Attia thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummys

Nice!

Ok, my problem is that I have a friend that I love, but she is too dirty. Now, what I mean by dirty is that if by mistake her sleeves get dirty, she doesn't clean it up and touches me with it and I can't say anything because..well..she's my friend. I don't what to do with her or how to make it as polite as I can to tell her she needs clean her self a little. And I have a issue of being germophobic, so I don't like it when things are dirty or share food or anything, and she thinks I am too picky, but I can't stand it so, how do I put this to her? 😆 😳

Hihi.. That's is a Funny story..😆

Ok First of all you have to Tell here the truth.. Becouse if some body else do tell here, then she will get hurt ( maybe ) .. So tell here like that:

Hey i wan't to tell you some thing,. Not to sound Cool ( or somthing ) But you are a little bit dirty.. so why don't you wash little but ofter.. Becouse i wan't  the best for you.. And don't like that other people think bad think about you, You are my friend that why i'm telling you that .. okay? 

Then Your friend well  tell you something.. From there  i think you can handel it... ðŸ˜³ I hope You can..

Love Attia, feel free To ask if there is something else..😊 

Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Attia

ok. How can i help you with that??  Do you wan't me to Check your Homework ?

Awwww....thanks so much! But it's already over (thank God😆)...
I hate presentations in front of the whole class *run* ....😳

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice club & great advice
Attia thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveSharad

Awwww....thanks so much! But it's already over (thank God😆)...
I hate presentations in front of the whole class *run* ....😳

Ooh.. Hehe Okay.. 😆

😳