Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Attia

Attia

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Hi I have make a new chat club, here you can discuss all your problem if you have anyone . And i will answer you the right answers..

And if you have any secret problem Question, you wan't me to answer the you can PM me ..

Thanks ..   Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "** Problem Chat Club **" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anni_23

IF-Rockerz

anni_23

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Nice work well,prbs r everywhr Ouch

anni_23

IF-Rockerz

anni_23

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Ey lu atay he prb.Ho gai na mery posts increasing hony b jagah discreas hoing

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
i have got a big problem....and time is running. i need someone who can speak french very well.
i don't find any french CC...

i've to do a presentation on tuesday...and i want someone to check if i did a lot of mistakes...

Attia

Attia

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveSharad

i have got a big problem....and time is running. i need someone who can speak french very well.

i've to do a presentation on tuesday...and i want someone to check if i did a lot of mistakes...

ok. How can i help you with that??  Do you wan't me to Check your Homework ?

Yamu21

IF-Veteran Member

Yamu21

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Nice!

Ok, my problem is that I have a friend that I love, but she is too dirty. Now, what I mean by dirty is that if by mistake her sleeves get dirty, she doesn't clean it up and touches me with it and I can't say anything because..well..she's my friend. I don't what to do with her or how to make it as polite as I can to tell her she needs clean her self a little. And I have a issue of being germophobic, so I don't like it when things are dirty or share food or anything, and she thinks I am too picky, but I can't stand it so, how do I put this to her? LOL Embarrassed

Attia

Attia

Posted: 12 March 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummys

Nice!

Ok, my problem is that I have a friend that I love, but she is too dirty. Now, what I mean by dirty is that if by mistake her sleeves get dirty, she doesn't clean it up and touches me with it and I can't say anything because..well..she's my friend. I don't what to do with her or how to make it as polite as I can to tell her she needs clean her self a little. And I have a issue of being germophobic, so I don't like it when things are dirty or share food or anything, and she thinks I am too picky, but I can't stand it so, how do I put this to her? LOL Embarrassed

Hihi.. That's is a Funny story..LOL

Ok First of all you have to Tell here the truth.. Becouse if some body else do tell here, then she will get hurt ( maybe ) .. So tell here like that:

Hey i wan't to tell you some thing,. Not to sound Cool ( or somthing ) But you are a little bit dirty.. so why don't you wash little but ofter.. Becouse i wan't  the best for you.. And don't like that other people think bad think about you, You are my friend that why i'm telling you that .. okay? 

Then Your friend well  tell you something.. From there  i think you can handel it... Embarrassed I hope You can..

Love Attia, feel free To ask if there is something else..Smile 

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 12 March 2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Attia

Originally posted by LoveSharad

ok. How can i help you with that??  Do you wan't me to Check your Homework ?

Awwww....thanks so much! But it's already over (thank GodLOL)...
I hate presentations in front of the whole class *run* ....Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top