~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

A Javeria Production...

This is the story of two best friends, Ayesha and Huma. Agar Ayesha din hai to Huma raat. Agar Huma asmaan hai to Ayesha zameen. In short they are opposites and as we all know opposites attract. Ayesha is studious, neat, organized, serious, punctual and very responsible. She has the whole "Miss Perfect" thing going on with her Huma, on the other hand, is lazy, irresponsible, always fashionably late, messy and disorganized. With "Relax..sab ho jaye ga" as her motto she's your usual very laid-back easy going type of girl. With their contrasting personalities the two manage to survive. Huma helps Ayesha relax and have fun while Ayesha keeps Huma in place.

Let's get to know these girls a little better 

Huma's house

Ayesha: Arey Huma aour kitni der lagao gi?

Huma: bas …bas aye… tumhay College janey ki itni kiya jaldi hai?

Ayesha: ajj pehla din hay main late nahi honna chahti

Huma: acha theek hai kal 1st day nahi hoga to phir hum kal late hosakte hain?

Ayesha: NAHI…tum bhi naa …kissi cheez ki koi ahmiat nahi hai

Huma: haan hai na bohot jiada ahmiat hai

Ayesha: acha...kiss cheez ki

Huma: khanna ki …our apne neend ki

Ayesha:UFF!!...you are impossible!

Huma: acha babba challo main ready ho gayee

College

Ayesha: WOW kitna barra hai. Matlab kay lecture halls, labs, our library bhi barre honge

Huma: itna barri building hai canteen to zaroor barri hogi..waise baqi building sa mujha kia farak perta kai

Ayesha: challo challo khanne ka baad mai dekha jayee ga

Huma: ok Boss

Lecture Hall

Ayesha: Hey… come on let's sit in the front…that way I won't miss a word the professor        says.

Huma: Nahi naa then he will see me sleeping during his looong and oh so boring           lectures.

Ayesha: ok fine where do you want to sit?

Huma: in the back as far as possible.

Ayesha:  no I hate that seat

Huma: ok then we will sit in the middle….ab donna khush.

Ayesha: sshhh prof. Agayee main dehaan sa perna chahti houn. Iss sal bhi top kerna hai.

Huma: (thinking)Wow yeh professor kaffi young hai…our good looking bhi…shaid is              advanced our bohot hi boring class main admission la ker maine acha   kiya…yahaan khawab zaroor dekhoun gi but neend nahi aye gi class ka samne aisa teacher ho to ank     kaise band hogi? Kal sai front row pa baiten ga main bhi khush Ayesha bhi khush

Ok I am running out of ideas so this ends episode 1 if u all like it I will continue later

Epi 2- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=88048&TP N=1

Edited by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~ - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plz do continue this
but i'm confused is it written by u coz the last line kinda says this
sorry 4 this stupid question
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
forgot to say thanx
thanx Javeria (this is the first time i'm callin u by ur name, never knew it before)
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Aji this is Javeria's Production 😃

Wow Juvi!! Excellent... I luvvvv ur story, do continue.. and I am already in luv with the character Huma, she is not like me but still fun to have such characters around 😃
btw.. prof. ka kya naam hai? 😉
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
thanxxxxx both of u.....wow u 2 r our story-writing xpertz cuz ur coolbies n a compliment frm u....dat makes me happy 😃

yea amreen i am nothing like huma either but ppl like her r fun to have around...

ok guys will continue when i can think of more

plz do give ideas

hey i got a better idea....how about we all write this story....every1 has to post 1 scene(minimun 4 dialogues)
ive developed the characters and we all can elaborate them and new people can be added as well

so what do u think?
amreen1409 thumbnail
Very good idea Juvvi.. but I would like to read what you wanna write.. sab likhnege to story hamari ghupchup ki tarah confusing hojaayegi..

Forum par u do sound more like Huma tho, 😉

waise Juvvi dear aap apni har post 2 times kyun post kar rahi hoon?
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
oppz sorry abt double posting pera internet bohot slow horaha hai ajj..wonder y...and ma impatient ho ker bar bar post pa click kerti houn and maybe thats y

and yea i noe online and reality ma main 2 opposite pplz houn....ppl call me shy and quiet and serious but i noe u all will laugh to think of associating me with any of these descriptions. main ti aise houn ka jab pplz ka saat phone per ya face to face baat kerti houn then i have nothing to day and online i can talk to them for hours...my cousins think that i weird....but yea i dunno i feel more comfident infront of a computer screen than i do infront of ppl

haha that whole paragraph was2 answer ur question and now u all noe something new abt me

yea amreen ur rite it will ecome messed up but i ran out of ideas howz abt u tell me wat nxt and i will rite the actual dialogue
amreen1409 thumbnail
Wow.. that is quite different than the Juvvi I know of 😊 but kool.. so in real, you are similar to me :D I m really bad at phone and talking in person too.

okie.. the next scene could be may be after class they go talk to the prof. 😊
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
mainye jaab story parhi, tu main such rahi thi keh eik comment doh gi. per u told about yourself. so now all I can say is:

Zabardast!!

👏 👏 👏

Very Good!

Keep it Up!!

I am waiting for your next episode.
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Keh this story is about me and Jav.

Jav is Huma
and
I am Ayesha!

😃