Chat Clubs

A Dedication to Munzi Di-for friends only (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Munni is really a gorgeous person! I have known her since October 2005 when I joined KYPH forum on IF. We used to have so much fun and masti LOL ....we became good friends! We share some wonderful memories from those times! LOL

Even now she always calls me to ask about my well-being which I really appreciate as I dont get a chance to call her! Embarrassed

Shes a great friend and a warm, emotional lady!

She always makes vdo mixes for me whenever I ask her.
Shes a diehard Neha fan and now a dedicated KSG fan! Embarrassed

She loves Angad-Kripa jodi like all us crazy KYPH addicts do....to the point of obsession! Embarrassed Big smile

Thanks, Munni! Dont often get a chance to say this! Embarrassed

Lots of love,
pallavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Dedication to Munzi Di-for friends only (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hira_786

IF-Dazzler

hira_786

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
First of Kanu..
luvvv dis post..
Gud job yarClapClapClap..

Hey Munni dii!!
well mein appke bare mein jitna kahoon wo kam hai.. so in shirt words.. UR DA BESTTTTTBig smile..
i styll memba da first tyme i met u on Sonia's thread bout "tell ur name n age".. n apne mera kaisa shandar welcum kia thaTongue..
n from tht tyme i became ur reallli guuuud friend..
apki choti choti batein..Sub ko itna hasana ke peth mein dard hogaye.. Lovelii jii ki acting kerna. Suseee achi VM's banana.. n all n all makin da hilarious Funny FF evaBig smile..

n da thing i luvv ,most bout u is tht ur urdu..
da way u write..Embarrassed..
ur a wonderful person tht any1 wants to be friends wid..
very helpful n always der foe every1Embarrassed..

Issi tarah hum sub ko hasate rahega or khud bhi humehsa haste rahein.. WEL ALL U LOADZZZZZZZZZZZZ Munni DIIBig smile..

UR DA BEST!!!Wink..

Lotsssssssssssssssssssssssa LUV: HiruTongue

maurader4evr

Goldie

maurader4evr

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adonis

Haila, a post dedicated to my Didi Wink . She is one of a kind. And Im one of a kind. Wink

She is a sweet lady and she is a # 1 MELODRAMATIC QUEEN, if ever there is an award like that, Muniza Didi has full rights for that award Clap Clap

sheriff, didi comes after me in the drama queen section.im #1 trust meEmbarrassedbut in everything else munni is 1st..Big smile(also sheriff that song='s my fav!)

shes like super super super GORGEOUS! Big smile yeah have had the pleasure of meeting her and shes amazing sweet!Embarrassedemotional and never does wrong to other intentionally.always forgiving and sweet.and whoaa her vms and ffs ROCK!Embarrassed

luv u sooooo much didi Hug

<33 Jessu

Edited by maurader4evr - 01 March 2008 at 4:50pm

adonis

Goldie

adonis

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maurader4evr

Haila, a post dedicated to my Didi Wink . She is one of a kind. And Im one of a kind. Wink

She is a sweet lady and she is a # 1 MELODRAMATIC QUEEN, if ever there is an award like that, Muniza Didi has full rights for that award Clap Clap

sheriff, didi comes after me in the drama queen section.im #1 trust meEmbarrassedbut in everything else munni is 1st..Big smile(also sheriff that song='s my fav!)

shes like super super super GORGEOUS! Big smile yeah have had the pleasure of meeting her and shes amazing sweet!Embarrassedemotional and never does wrong to other intentionally.always forgiving and sweet.and whoaa her vms and ffs ROCK!Embarrassed

<33 Jessu

OK OK,  I favored Muniza didi and Jess got mad 'coz she did not get the award. No jealousy and no fights over Sheriff Bhai's awards please. Peace out Wink

Now I say, both of you are equally eligible for the drama queen awards. WinkClap And the drama King award goes to Sudhir Bhai or Sheriff Bhai or Feroze Bhai (another Bhai in the making LMAO)LOLLOL

Now Now, This reminds me of maayka ka sister awards ka hungama WinkLOLLOL

maurader4evr

Goldie

maurader4evr

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maurader4evr

<33 Jessu

OK OK,  I favored Muniza didi and Jess got mad 'coz she did not get the award. No jealousy and no fights over Sheriff Bhai's awards please. Peace out Wink

Now I say, both of you are equally eligible for the drama queen awards. WinkClap And the drama King award goes to Sudhir Bhai or Sheriff Bhai or Feroze Bhai (another Bhai in the making LMAO)LOLLOL

Now Now, This reminds me of maayka ka sister awards ka hungama WinkLOLLOL

haha lmao me and munni di are hardly like them Embarrassed no fighting over silly awards. ANOTHER bhai??? LOL <3

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by if.addict

This place is a pure dedication of our love towards our Munni di
In a try to gather all her friends all over the forum in one place.

We love you a lot Di
This is a token of our love.

and here is from me to you

" na umar ki seema ho
na janam ka ho bandhan
jab pyaar kare koi
to dekhe kewal mann"

Love you a lot Di .

I here by invite all her friends from KYPH forum and DMG forum
I dont think i need to write abt her qualties as her friends know her more closer than these words may sound.
from

Kanu, Natty

Hey Kehu, and Nattu, thanks for lovely dedication.
It is really touchy.
We just met a month ago, but became very good friends.
You all are so sweet, and since 1st day gave me respect.
Kehu your phone call touched my heart, and if i have so many good friends how could be i leave this forum?
There is no chance, and i couldnt even live without friends.
Love you alot sweetyHugHug

Muniza

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NYC_gurl_17

Aww! Muniza your a very kind and talented person! Though i don't know you that well, of what i do know, you seem like a very nice person Big smile. Your vedio mixes always make me speechless and your pure dedication to angad and kripa blows me away! Embarrassed Big smile

Awww thanks sweety, you are really person, who didnt even know me properly, but posted your comment for me, and its really touch.
Thanks so much for your kind words.

Muniza

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Armaan*

Di!! Hug

You are the bestest person ever! Big smile
Your VMs get better and better! Embarrassed
You always stay dedicated, which I appreciate and look up to because its hard for me to stay dedicated..I get bored easily! LOL
You write the best pic fics ever..so funny! ROFL
You write the nicest commenst! Smile

Something for you: Embarrassed

The day I talked to you..
My mood was blue..
But you made me smile.. Smile
I was laughing as my heart beat at a 100/mile Embarrassed
I love you sooo much..
You dont have a hunch...

Di..love you, and you dedication! I love the KSG forum and NB website! They are all so wicked cool..you let us look deeper into out favorite actors lives! Cool

Love you lots, and there is tons more to say but I just have no more words...

Kajal Embarrassed

Awwww so sweet of you my Kajjal.
You all made me emotional.
You all are so sweet, whom said so many lovely words for me.
Thanks alot,  i have no words either to explain my feelingsHugHug.

Muniza

Post Reply New Post

Go to top