India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Malti leaving house at midnight

appu_m Senior Member
appu_m
appu_m

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Malti when she was leaving the house at midnight is dressed like she is going for a party. with necklace and glittering sari..That ti me also no one is asking her to give ornaments to Vinu's boss. Then if u think it maynot  b gold then also what is the need to show off at midnight. After going to Nanis house so much "nakhraas".
oh god!!! i think ab sirf bhagvan hi bachha sakthe hain  iss parivaar ko.
what u guys think????

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
agree appu, i was thinking when Vinu asked her what she was keeping in the cloth and she said my valuables i thought he would take that and solve the problem.

It is all due to her running after money that Mamaji and his family is in such a tight spot. If she does not like what Nani has provided she can go and stay at a 5star hotel LOL.

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

agree appu, i was thinking when Vinu asked her what she was keeping in the cloth and she said my valuables i thought he would take that and solve the problem.

It is all due to her running after money that Mamaji and his family is in such a tight spot. If she does not like what Nani has provided she can go and stay at a 5star hotel LOL.

Yea, thats exactly what I was thinking when she was tying the knot. And all this time she was wearing the necklace that cud have saved the houseD'ohYea, she can go live in a 5star hotel and tell the manager that her 'ancestors who helped with the Taj Mahal' will pay the billLOL

appu_m Senior Member
appu_m
appu_m

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kruthi*

Originally posted by pinkykhan

Yea, thats exactly what I was thinking when she was tying the knot. And all this time she was wearing the necklace that cud have saved the houseD'ohYea, she can go live in a 5star hotel and tell the manager that her 'ancestors who helped with the Taj Mahal' will pay the billLOL

ROFL

all negative characters in serials ek se ek namoone hote hai. But their unique style makes us remember them even if serial ends.
loveprincess Senior Member
loveprincess
loveprincess

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
true......

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top