Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: nishkala

See who's saying this πŸ˜† πŸ˜† actually YES!!!because whenever Sia comes on screen I unknowingly get some interest to watch the next scene with her,she never upsets me,more over I must admit that I like Dharam's acting a lot so Sia has got that advantage on her side.... πŸ˜† she is Dharam's partner πŸ˜‰ I won't criticise her πŸ˜† just because of this one reason πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and yesterdayyy at home i wzz thinkin f sia.....rather thn myy alwass bla bla of Veer....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kuch tho hai ladki mai...🀣

Me gotta seek to ignore her b4 she comes to myy dream of Rajjyy.....πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omg i didnt realize we were actually down to dreaming about siyaa.. πŸ˜†

loool but anyway... as sephora put it across, she should not be a comic relief for this serial .. maybe they are using the comic relief path for us to warm up to her.. similar to the way they had used the yatra to make us warm up to mugs in PRC... πŸ˜ƒ
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I hv too started liking Sia...in her first scene i didn't like her 
She is cuteee & chubby even in Maaji's getup. She is.a breez of fresh air of comedy after all tense shramik n all scene 

she should improve her dialogues. i like her all scene with her fatherπŸ˜†

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: minz~12

Isnt this the same diiiiii who once said soo manyy goodiess of dear Sia!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loooloooo Lashooooooooo actuallyyy we both think alike!!..great minds alwass think....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

yes we do honey πŸ˜›

crazy_kiran thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i like sia too n i like her dad even more, they both come with a lot of comic releif all there scenes are very light and fun 😊
I always liked Sia 😊 ..I didn't like her screeching ..Sagars have made apt pairs πŸ‘ ..I am sure Sia's going to turn into a good queen with the help of Dharam's understanding πŸ˜ƒ ...All I ask is..make her tone down the screeching please πŸ˜•
prcrules thumbnail
yeah, i really like her too!
she cracks me up! not i n a bad way.
but she makes me laugh!!
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
miraclemun thumbnail
I second that motion by lashy. πŸ‘ πŸ‘