Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
(5 January 2005 3:03 pm)
The Jumaani prophecies…
By VICKEY LALWANI

Will Rajeev rule the roost? Will Mandira have a good innings? Will Mona have the same following as Jassi did? Questions only time can answer. But so can the father-son numerologist duo of BANSILAL and SANJAY B JUMAANI.

Read on for their take on what 2005 has in store for TV stars…

AMRITA SINGH: Will do fairly well. Better suited for negative portrayals like Kasauti Zindagi Kay's Komolika and Ramola Sikand of Kaahin Kissi Roz.

SAKSHI TANWAR: The year hardly matters. She is blessed with a very good date of birth. She will never be out of work.

SANGEETA GHOSH: A bad patch for another two years. Needs to wait until 2007 until the sun starts to shine on her again.

MUKUL DEV: Needs an immediate alteration to his name. God didn't bless him with a good date of birth.

NAUSHEEN ALI SARDAR: Not expected to do well. Her name does not add up well with the current year.

MANDIRA BEDI: Her extraa innings on television will come to a standstill. Need one say more?

SMRITI Z IRAANI: Will make lots of money. Can even toy with the idea of launching her own production house.

URVASHI DHOLAKIA: Very favourably placed as far as the year goes. If she doesn't use it to gain fame, she would have only herself to blame.

KARISHMA TANNA: Will get lots of work. Need not worry.

NIKI ANEJA WALIA: Has an unfavourable date of birth. May not do well this year if she does not change the way she spells her name.

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL: Very good year for him. Does not have much chance in Bollywood though. Should concentrate on television and he can be the king of the small screen.

MONA SINGH: Good year for her. Will retain her popularity even after the make-over.

MAULI GANGULY: Great actress in my opinion but needs to spell her name differently, else 2005 may not smile on her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saividyaekdin

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Hey, sujal_fan thanks for postin it, in most he said "need to change spellin of name" and most "will be successful" i think this is total bhankas i dont believe in things lyk these except if i have proof eg. the man tells me about my past and if its true their might be a tini wini bit of s chance of me believeing what he says.

Edited by Megha_Desai - 05 January 2005 at 6:10pm
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting this article, sujalfan. I also don't believe in all these superstitions about stars changing names. I'm glad that Rajeev has a bright year ahead of him, though.Smile
Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 12:03am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE.
Hope what he says turns true that he becomes badshah of small screen....
but why not films?
Its better for him to be no. 1 on tv rather than zero in  films. Its better he do television....

Edited by Rach - 06 January 2005 at 12:09am
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged

yaaa i wish rajeev a very gudd luckkk 4 hiss career but i promisee u rajeev dat i'll watchh ya even small or big screen!Smilecuzzz ur tooo gud!

n 1 more fing i want ya to do serials meanin stay in small screen becoz ur dammm more popular den many stars ov big screen r ! wat do u say ppl???

sooo rajeev jusss keep it up but u lukkk very guddd wiv kashish lol Wink

luvvv ya!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index