KIT revolves around Akash

salt thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I have noticed all the other shows mostly revolve around the female lead, but so far in this show (I recently started watching it) I have noticed the focus is mostly around Ranbir. I think its a lot better, since Akashdeep is doing an excellent job so far in terms acting. Though they introduced the Natasha track - I hope it's over soon and we see more of Ranbir. What say friends?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ELAS101 thumbnail
I agree! It makes for a much more interesting show because of Ranbir's character, which is different from any other serial character right now. KIT woudln't be near as interesting without our Rannu!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ranbir is by far the most interesting character in any show ever. His one liners and his interactions with other characters is excellent viewing. Especially with Aditya bhaiya and with Shanta tai. rightly so. This show rocks because it focuses on Akashes character. Ranbir has me in stitches. 🤣
Akash is doing a brilliant job. Ekta is very lucky that she has an excellent actor like him working for her.
asianangel934 thumbnail
there would be no kuchh is tara without him haha 😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

kuch is tara is lifeless without him.....
akash is the life of kuch is tara....

i agree with you all serials the leading ladies does everything

vidya for dulhaan...prachi for kayamath...tulsi for ksbkbt...prerna for kzk..parvati for kggk...kasturi for kasturi....bani for kasamh se...saloni for saat phere...afreen for khwaish...

but kuch is tara is mixture of both ranbir-kanya to lead the serial especially akash....i am hook to KIT because of akash as well as dimple and RanKan chemistry

Edited by Mages - 16 years ago
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes this is so true if akash didnt play ranbir i wouldnt even know if there is a serial called kuch is tara and akash and dimples chemistry is rocking 😳