Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndianCutie13 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Chapter 3

I leave college and remembering how Angad was talking to me and sitting with me in all the classes we have, maybe he it's just a bet or maybe he doesn't know what happened in the party.

I go home and see that dad is there watching TV. "Hey Kripa! How was college and what about yesterday, your first day?" he asks. I just ignore him and go upstairs to my room. He sighs and starts to watch TV again. I know I shouldn't be like that but if I do he might ask questions and I don't have any answers for them now.

The next day, while parking my car, Angad comes and starts talking to me. "Hey! What's up?"  he says. I just walk straight to the entrance of the college. "Well that's good and I'm fine to. Thanks for asking" he says with fake enthusiasm. I want to laugh at this but I just keep on walking and he keeps on talking. After a while he gets annoyed and grabs me " What's wrong with you…I am talking to you and your just ignoring me huh what the f*** is wrong with you don't you have any manners that when someone is talking you could just say hello or something but now you stay quiet and alone. I have no idea why I pitied you but really you don't need pity your just like that. Let me tell you something Miss. Whatever Your Name Is you need help I don't know what happened to you but get help before something bad happens to you" he screams. I just stare at him and I know that my tears are ready to burst; I bite my lip that is bleeding now, and great my tears are rolling and before I know I am running to the bathroom and crying. It's not that Angad was yelling at me but in a way I felt that someone cared about me but he doesn't know what happened to me. He doesn't know the truth that the way I am is not because that was the way I was but I was turned like that because of person.

Thank you guys for the comments. I am so sorry that I couldn't contiue because I was busy and will be so I don' t know when I will post next time. I am really sorry but please comment me negative or postive they make me want to keep on writting. Thanks

~Mani~

bdas thumbnail
nice part...
i wonder what happened in the part
continue soon
sidra01 thumbnail
fascinating fic loved it all feel so bad for kripa depressing but loved it
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey great part..can't wait to read more.. πŸ‘
cutie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part πŸ‘
wonder what happen at the party πŸ˜•
com kripa a hot guy pitied on u aleast u should hi πŸ˜†
cont soon 😊
Love''sAngel thumbnail
nice part
but i am waiting 4 trhe mystery 2 unfold...
continue soon
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part loved it can't wait to know angad's reaction on kripa'so outburst well hope you cont soon 😳 πŸ‘
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
nice part
i want to see what will kripa do now at Angad's accusiations...
continue soon
ixi-shaj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice i havent actually read the book but i'm sure you'll do justice to it.

Angad just randomly came up and started screaming at her- i think that scared me a bit, lol.

ps. could you make the writing a little smaller please.
sweetaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interestin -- !!
wonder wat hppnd at the party--
newez-- gr8 stuff --
cant wait to read the nxt part :D