My analysis of Anu/Prerna & Bajaj/Prerna - Page 8

Posted: 16 years ago
Hi , Hi hi .Another argument ! From the begining to end
there were Ap doeses . You for get them na.
How many flash backs were shown of AP and Bajaj came really later time .
    I do not consider BP's as love scenes. πŸ˜ƒ They are adults . πŸ˜†
Oh never mindπŸ˜†I LOVEEE these kinda Adult scenesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Manasi_16

We just can't seem to have a good discussion w/o bashing up someone na? πŸ˜†

Wonderful analysis Sesky....though my views differ. I agree that a person can love more than once..have more than one soulmates....but I don't think we can love 2 ppl at the same time...If I was in Prerna's place (Gosh, why am I cursing myself?!) I would have had a soft spot for Anurag maybe bcoz he was my 1st love & the father of my kids. But I wouldn't have been re-living his memories while dying, or leave my husband on his death bed to find out where Anurag is going. Anurag would have been a distant memory...deep inside my heart.

My problem with Prerna is that I find her highly confused. She tries to contantly balance her life between Anurag & Rishabh, trying to give equal importance to both. I find it objectionable...your ex-hubby cannot & should not be placed on the same footing as you husband. In any case, you are supposed to move ahead in life...which is not possible unless you leave your past behind. Prerna gives priority to the wrong person, at the wrong time.

totally agredd Manasi tai, she gives importance to the wrong person at the wrong time and then gets herself into more troubles and Kasauti'sπŸ˜† btw so nice to see you pop inπŸ˜ƒ and from your siggy, are you Marathi?
Yeah Shree I'm a Maharashtrian....now even you have started calling me Tai?
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by Manasi_16

We just can't seem to have a good discussion w/o bashing up someone na? πŸ˜†

Wonderful analysis Sesky....though my views differ. I agree that a person can love more than once..have more than one soulmates....but I don't think we can love 2 ppl at the same time...If I was in Prerna's place (Gosh, why am I cursing myself?!) I would have had a soft spot for Anurag maybe bcoz he was my 1st love & the father of my kids. But I wouldn't have been re-living his memories while dying, or leave my husband on his death bed to find out where Anurag is going. Anurag would have been a distant memory...deep inside my heart.

My problem with Prerna is that I find her highly confused. She tries to contantly balance her life between Anurag & Rishabh, trying to give equal importance to both. I find it objectionable...your ex-hubby cannot & should not be placed on the same footing as you husband. In any case, you are supposed to move ahead in life...which is not possible unless you leave your past behind. Prerna gives priority to the wrong person, at the wrong time.

But your analysis was certain marvellous πŸ‘

@Neha, love your siggy!

@Vasu, I come to IF only to read ur FF...jaldi update karo...& if u ever start another one, let me know πŸ˜‰

This is quite late reply . I have  a fare interest to reply to oyu Manasi always .   I was v busy last time I read this post and  postpond repling .

Manasi  ?i should say Prere\na gave priority to wrong person at the correct time .

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not at the wrong time . Bec of that KZK could drag so long.

bye.

Posted: 15 years ago
I throughly enjoyed reading your analysis, and its great how you brought up Buffy that makes sense.