Punjabi Channel

DOTW - Inappropriate Song Lyrics/Video??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koenigbobo

its kinda funny n ya dis really is a inappropriate Song i mean cmon wot r they tryna show ? well actually i no all this been happenin in punjab butt they dun have to show it like diss !! Confused Confused

i totally agree! nice way of putting itSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - Inappropriate Song Lyrics/Video??? (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
dude i knoww n espacially dat part where he sayzz main neend di goliya dood ch pilaundi sumthin lyke datt
wtf they trynna show? n likee kidz watch all dis so obviously their gonna do wuh they see on tv!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xplicit_Desii

dude i knoww n espacially dat part where he sayzz main neend di goliya dood ch pilaundi sumthin lyke datt
wtf they trynna show? n likee kidz watch all dis so obviously their gonna do wuh they see on tv!

yea thats exactly the line i was talkin about Smile

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged
btw, sadly this is not the only song like this as there are many others and there will be many more in the future.... apparently lyrics have taken a backseat in songs, and the beat is the more important so you can dance to these songs

Edited by Jazzzy - 04 March 2008 at 12:21am

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
wahhhhhhhhh man crazy.... i just listened to this song... what the hell like proppa stupidness i mean what sort of example are these songs setting.. i guess people are proud of such lryics na... neend di goliyan dhood de glass vich pa ke.... an wait for me like OMG what total wakness... i swear... if my mum heard this she would throw a chappal at the TV for sure... man the song has no respect no nothing... look how the kudi role in the video che.. man an that dude gosh... kitni besharam ki gal ya... and yea there were songs back in the days as well.. chamkila days.. which were even worse than this... and yepp future vich edha hi chalo gaaaaaaaa.... make a song out of anything... they know most people dont even need the lryics n they just like the beats... anyways mar goli... to this no point us even talking about it.. because everyones views will be the same... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top