What a relief!!!

Posted: 16 years ago

I am so glad that there was NO explanation or justification abt the weird ending!!!
The update here says that prerna came in front of anu to save him but actually speaking komolika made it pretty clear that she didnt want to kill anurag at all. She just didnt kill anurag even when she was alone with him! she only wanted to kill prerna. She said she had killed prerna half by firing at bajaj and so now she will kill the half-dead prerna completely. so how can prerna 'save' anu when komolika never tried to kill anu? it was just a tiff and an accidental shot! anu is trying to stop komo from firing at prerna and prerna goes there to support anu in stopping komo but i guess she gets shot by komo and then komo falls off the cliff- p and k die at the same time! There was no last minute speech or i love u from prerna's side to anurag. she just touched him but hey- she was dying and almost not in her senses- she wud hv touched anybody. that was not a romantic touch! she was more like consolling him 
and anurag poor anurag died all alone - with dead bodies of komolika and prerna around.
And the anurag basu- prerna bajaj 'temple' was hilarious       
The whole thing after that was done in such a funny way- it was more like dark humour than a lovestory. It was so obviously a mockery rather than a tribute to AP.
I am ok with the ending. PRB rock.  

And the last part of kzk, anurag and prerna were made to advertise for the new show ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

I KNOWWWWWWWWW

AP souls are marketing executives at EK's HQ

๐Ÿ˜†
Neha PLEASE cont your FF yaar!

๐Ÿ˜†
U bet Neha๐Ÿ˜†Funny - is the word๐Ÿ˜†
Komolika said- she has killed 50 % of prerna by firing bajaj. she will now kill prerna 100 %. and then- anurag will die automatically due to deaths of prerna and bajaj. ๐Ÿ˜†

mannnn i dont believe we had arguments and all that for THIS ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by nehavarun

Komolika said- she has killed 50 % of prerna by firing bajaj. she will now kill prerna 100 %. and then- anurag will die automatically due to deaths of prerna and bajaj. ๐Ÿ˜†

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....trueee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and really he died coz of PRB shock๐Ÿ˜ญRemember he was crying when he was in car๐Ÿ˜†It was for Rish๐Ÿ˜†and then another one was for P๐Ÿ˜†

Anu did awesomee job as Sujamal๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by nehavarun

That was teh best summary of the PHYSICAL KZK ..
meta-physical KZK is ANANT ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
i totally agree with each n every word neha,even the way they picturised their death scenes r so much of rofl.it was such a funny one.

i was laughing in the end when they were promoting the new show which is going to start from monday..
Are u serious he froze to death?
OMG that's just sad... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

OK and the last scene was promotion of the new show...but the most hilarious of it all was
on the idols they had anurag basu and prerna BAJAJ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

What a relief indeed!!
but must say EKTA gave us some treat! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by ronitfan

That was teh best summary of the PHYSICAL KZK ..
meta-physical KZK is ANANT ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

meta physical kzk was like a comedy show sukhi,i thought by mistake i tuned star one n watching a comedy show.
I know - I was half expecting their bust to be joined at the middle - and they having a common body with two heads - named Aprerna ๐Ÿ˜†