Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Emotional Scenes that made you laugh

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Dear Friends and Enemies😉.....(just joking)

As you know that kyunki has become super boring......KN not reuniting........Tulsi comning back again from death😆.......Tripti-Rishab not dissappearing.😡.......Eku not appearing😆😳........so many bloopers happening😉......

So I thought that we should forget everything and laugh till the next happy episode comes.....

Answer my simple question:

Describe an emotional scene in Kyunki that made you laugh😉.....I am sure there are many...but please list the hillariously emotional scene of kyunki.....

Ritu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
The scene where I LAMO was the LKT scene after Kt's wedding to Eku.....
I know all my LKT fans were weeping...but as a non-LKT fan..the scene was so poorly acted...specially KT 😆 ...she was "boogering" as the updater put it in update.....uff.....it was too hillarious for me.....L was OK..but KT's acting spoiled his scene too.....

But as I said...it was enticing scene for Jhanvi, Zinu, Amie and so many of my friends.....still I was LAMO 😆
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
1)When the doctors told to the Viranis that Tulsi is dead and they burst out in tears.I was laughing then.You can consider me cruel.But what can I do?All death scenes make me laugh.Coz no one dies.

2)When new Tulsi cries,I laugh very much.I don't know why.

3)When any woman of Virani family is sad.Coz when anything bad happen to them first they wear heavy sarees and then loads of ornaments and finaly they cry very carefully so that their make-up do not get spoilt.

Plz forgive me.I think I am cruel coz everytme when the VVirani's are sad I laugh.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ritu: ::sigh:: I knew that was coming, nonetheless I thought it was a very sad scene, alot of things ended that day🤔

newayz, back to topic:

-scene when Tulsi grabs the trishul type thing from a kali maa murti and points it at Thakral in the cave [as you can already read from how ridiculous this scene is by the get up] and she started to bhashan about Durga maa and all, with fake wind blowing her hair everywhere and dry leaves being thrown at her face...

...like seriously, this was more a poor direction upon the kyunki creatives/set people...Who wants to see a grandmother aged lady yelling at her wannabe ashiq while putting in dialouge's from holy books 🤔
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Aww Jhanvi..I undertand ur emotions on LKT scene....uff...kayamath ka din tha woh tumhare liye

The trishool scene was hillarious...and there was some Tulsi leaf scene too ....where Tulsi tried to protect herself with Tulsi leaf...and Thaku said that "kya ek patta...isn't it funny".....

And amu..new tulsi is hillaous in everything..laugh or cry..angry or sad....she is a comedian 😆
Even I don't feel sad if some Virani is dying....the less the better actually 😆
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ha ha Ritu!  I like the idea.  Hope I fall in to your friend list.  He he he!

You know wot I laugh every time Gautami cries on the screen.  Cuz to me it looks like she is laughing.  So as I am confused whether to be sad or not, I just pick the better one,

Also i laugh every time i see gullible Viranis falling into trap cuz after countless wamps and villians they never learn. 

poo6856 thumbnail
The most hilarious scene i would say is between KT and Damini- i dont really remember the scene but if you guys wanna think about it-
Itz just too fakey
Doesnt really impressive.....What do you all think about it?

Well and obviously new Tulsi maiyya and Ba- who is just living forever and forever- i wish that could happen in for real :) 😆 The most hilarious scene i would say is between KT and Damini- i dont really remember the scene but if you guys wanna think about it-The most hilarious scene i would say is between KT and Damini- i dont really remember the scene but if you guys wanna think about it-
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

aww Neha.....ofcourse you are my friend....BTW when did gautami cry? she always laughed on screen😉

I know what KT-Damini scene your are talking about Poo...i think when they discuss Tulsi and her condition...
Ritu

Edited by tvfan1401 - 16 years ago
muscleprotein thumbnail
hilarious scenes are actually the whole serail
But to metion a couple
1. is where Gayatri Chachi screaming her lungs out at Tripti's so-called death.
and 2. the sequence when a bleeding and injured karan goes ot kill Tripti, that is the mother of all comedies as per me.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Yes..all of a sudden Gayatri chachi's love for Tripti emerged......and she was going "tripti beta...I got a saree for you from London"...
Where do u go saree shopping in London dear.... ..this part was more hillarious for me...."Saree from London"