Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 3~- Closed (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 147

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Adi-Maithili Niche 3~- Closed (Page 9)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Kully:which show is ur first sig from? I didnt know Amir and Sanjeeda are in a show together...
Btw all those u saw Kasturi yesterday,tell me what was Raunak doing carrying a mangalsutra and sindoor with him?And while watching his scene yesterday I got this feeling that he's faking it Confused Even if he is,I hope they dont reveal it coz Im just loving Evil Raunak Wink (sorry Raka fans) But whatever,loved his acting yesterday.I like the fact that he doesnt go overboard in his performance unlike some other villains.

4 March Raunak caps: He looked sooooo good that I went overboard and ended up making a lot of them. Embarrassed

^^See you can pretend he's dreaming about Mets here LOL

^Kasturi ke lecture sun sun ke, bichara khade khade hi so gaya.

More coming up.

Edited by sidsk - 05 March 2008 at 8:20am

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged

^^lol I loved this bit when Kasturi tells him "Kaan khol ke sun lo" LOL LOL

And that's it.

What was with the cowboy hat? But it didnt look bad. When he put it on his head in the last scene,I half expected the song "Nayak nahin Khal Nayak hoon main" to be played in the background.LOL LOL I remember Sanjay Dutt doing something similar on that song with his hat.

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
*dead*
ADIII (Sorry dont watch Kasturi, so im using the KGGK nme Embarrassed LOL ) Looks sooo HOTTT with the short hair a totaly tranformation! Since his bck in Kasturi, is tht why we areeee being deprived of any Adi-Mets scenes! Grrr..Ouch

Sid: Your lil caption in the bottomof the pics are soo cute! His sooo def, thinking about METs there! Wink LOL LOL

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@Sid:Kully's sig is from the new show,"Kis desh main hai mera dil".The show tht replaced KZK.

Lemme explain tht scene.Kasturi is goin to Robbie's house,for sum party.Raunak meets her on the way and says tht,"Tumhare chehre par Raunak nahin hai"LOL...**Tht was coz she dint have the Mangalsutra and Sinndoor on**..So,he brought mangalsutra and sinndoor for Kasturi.Kasturi is such a super-woman,tht she happily took the Mangalsutra and Sinndoor and leaves(though she knew tht had bought thoseLOLLOL)Tht cowboy hat was used to give a stylish lookWink...

BTW,love the capsEmbarrassed..Especially tht "sleeping 1"LOL LOL...

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
^^ Yeah he's definitely thinking about her Raiinee Wink

Kggk is irritating me now....All the couples are so happy that it bugs me...as rude as that sounds.
Shivangi n Ashu are happy that they're getting married.Dunno if that will happen but at least all they have the satisfaction of participating in all those ritauls that take place before marriage.
Ishan is happy thinking that somehow he will stop the wedding...though after what happened today I sorta felt bad for him. Ouch
Gauri,knowing Ishan loves sum1 else,is still happy in her delisional lil world.....the fact that at least she'z married to him is enough for her.
But AM didnt even have 1/4 of that happiness.Forget marriage,they didnt even get to some nice time together as a couple.......thanks to that nuisance named Chaya and that hyena! Angry
Honestly,even though their wedding preparations were going on,I never in my wildest dreams thought that Adi and that Censored would get "married".

Coming to OP,I can never get irritated withthem.Their romantic scenes are so cute. Embarrassed But they hardly have any scenes these days.Heck,Rishika is gettng to spend more time with Om than Paro.

Its high time the writers concentrated on the real couples of Kggk rather than all the other silly ones.

*sigh* Sorry for that rant.

Edited by sidsk - 05 March 2008 at 10:22am

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidsk

Its high time the writers concentrated on the real couples of Kggk rather than all the other silly ones. 
Agree with tht!Do writers think tht we're interested in "Who'll b Shiv ka Prince Charming kaun?" or "100 ways not to get ur hubby bak!"(**Arghghgh** Gauri)....These stupid kind of tracks r gettin  onto my nerves,nowAngry....

AM and OP r hardly seen these daysCry...

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
lol sid thanks for the pics Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Jatin looks sooooooooo cutttttttteeeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed
and i get what you mean! i'm so unhappy that every couple is happy Angry except for our AM...they toh aren't even shown Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top