Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 3~- Closed (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 147

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged
^^We gotto see most of the SPA pix,and JS wasn't der!I guess he dint attend tht crap!Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Adi-Maithili Niche 3~- Closed (Page 144)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged
yaah amina he was nt dere..

but i thnk he was dere 4 his happiness only... Tongue as he was bejee wid me here LOL LOL

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged
@Mona:Chal be!Pehle woh mera bhai hai,then your hubby!AngryLOLOye!He wasn't bezee with you,remember,it was Priya!WinkLOLEmbarrassed...Let's travel into
the "DreamWorld",Monu!WinkLOLEmbarrassed

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged
amina I m already travelling in d dream wrld dat si also wid jatu only... LOL LOL LOL

yaah he is ur bhaiyu but nw I m his wife. so he will listen 2 me only LOL Wink

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged

^^He's not "Joru ka Ghulam"!!AngryLOL....He cares for me,as I'm his choti behna.Not for a big-tym dian,who has ruined his liife,like you!!AngryLOL

BTW,Monu..who made those "hubbies'" sig for you!!LOLWink

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 24 May 2008 at 4:39am

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I din ruin his life. balki I hveshawaar his life ok....

ju r d perosn who ruin mine bth d bhaiyu life. dat is jayu n batuk LOL   Cry

dey bth trusted ju n ju Angry

I din accpt dis 4m ju... Angry

he is "goru ka gullam" dun ju rmbr... he hve carried pri purse on hs hand... in keta award function LOL Wink

hahha.. dat siggy was made my bth d hubbies. 2gther.. bahut Mhenat kiya us siggy ke liye mere bth d hubbies neeeee LOL

serious part it was made by guddi . she is 4m CNS thread 4m kyunki

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tsamhita

@Sid - remember before how we used to wish for Real Raj and tanya LOL now i'm saying NO real raj and tanya love story LOL i want a separate guy commin gin for tanya aka Jatin shah Embarrassed the real raj, fake raj and trishna can have their own triangle and that can stretch for years i dont care LOL just as long as tanya gets to be opposite jatin Embarrassed .....Tell me about it.Even I have changed my tune.Both the Rajs and Trishna can have a nice long triangle like Anuraj-Prerna-Bajaj....just dont take Tanya in it and make it a quadrangle.LOL Actually I wasnt expecting the real Raj's entry so soon.

The kanhaiya guy is totally freaking me out Dead its sending shivers down my spine every time i see him Dead if i was in tanya's place i would deffinately have told someone by now aka my sisters. Looks like all of shalini's roles so far have psychos running after her. ....He is so so disgusting.DeadYesterday's last scene was so horrifying.....even more so bcoz of that defeated look on Tanya's face.

If only JS would come and beat the bloody pulp out of that guy.Day Dreaming

Edited by sidsk - 24 May 2008 at 5:28am

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Sid I just visit vivaah forum 2day i reda ur updatez n luved it n was horrified 2 kwn wht happen wid tanya

man.. dat man is more den pyscho. here rauank is tryin 2 b pyscho n dere dat man he is already..

I din like wht tanya din. she acptd defeated so easily she must shout...

anyways i hope rauank aka JS appear dere 2 help her

Post Reply New Post

Go to top