Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 3~- Closed (Page 141)

Post Reply New Post

Page 141 of 147

May1902

May1902

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Shweta di Hug Hug
That was fantastic Clap Clap Your becoming such a good writer Smile I loved how Adi fooled Maithilli that sounds so much like himLOL , aww now I miss A-M even more Embarrassed
Ekta if u know wats good u'll bring AM back in KGGK soon pls!

@Sidsk: Thanks dearHug Hug for the Jatin pics and scenes, they really helped me alot during my exams, I didn't have to watch the full episSmile

May

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Adi-Maithili Niche 3~- Closed (Page 141)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*angel94*

Goldie

*angel94*

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged
That is fantastic Maitli, I was going to ask whether u will refuse me if I ask u out as my date for the party tonight and since u said your answer will be No, that means we are going on a date. Great, Rastogis here i come....

^^^OMG great part Clap Clap Clap specially this bit when he tricked her to say yes. LOL
Pleaseeeee do make an ff on AM. Smile Embarrassed

Anjali Smile

3 angels

IF-Rockerz

3 angels

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@swhetha...fantastic and very well penned down.. Clap ...

enjoy reading every scene and the best adi smartness and how he gets maithili as his date..too good... Embarrassed

a brilliant job swhetha and you are getting better and better in your writing.. Smile

keep it up and do continue cos now i'm eager to know how was the date of adi/maithili ... Wink

@sidra..thanks once more for the links as it really helps for not watching the whole epi just jatin's scenes esp with studies....

thanks also for the awesome pics of jatin/raunak.. Embarrassed

kudos for the great job ... Clap Clap Clap ...

Edited by 3 angels - 23 May 2008 at 9:56am

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Ermmmmmmmmmm-Where to start from???Ermm

Ok,here we goWink:

Firstly-

@Shwetha:Mind-blowing!!...Loved Suyesh-Adi in n this scene!Poor Suyesh uncle,"someone" tries finding excuses to tak to him!ROFLROFLROFL
Adi's too smartWink(I wish the same "smartness" worked for him in the show,even!DisapproveUnhappy....and the last bit,was amazing!Day DreamingDay Dreaming...This is serious;just turn it into a FF,soon!Wink....By the way;seems like the role offered to Jatin in "Mahabharath" is a minor one!Well,I aint surprized to know tht;Ekta and her Kreatives are suffereing from this really bad problem of just not utilizing the "real" talent!Angry

@Sam:Sam yaar!My bhaiyyu just doesn't stop gettin' me more and more bhabhis.OuchLOL..."Aankhein mila kar tumse baat karnne ki himmat nahin mujh mein!"OuchCryROFL...

@Sid:Well,we were just talkin' abt Vikas,the other day;I neva knew this wud result as his entry in Vivaah!OuchLOL...I don't the real Raj would be opposite Tanya or anythin like tht;the story would go the "love-triangle" style!!I still hope his Raunak's character somes to a temporary end;and then,we get to see him opposite Shalini in Vivaah!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Mona:Thanks for the link!Well,I still think he should've played Arjun.I heard tht either KP or Shabbir would be playin' Arjun.What's wrong with Ekta??KP and Shabbir alredy have biigie roles to play in their shows!Ouch...It would've been better if JS was doin' Arjun!He,atleast,could have got sumthin' to do!!Ouch

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 23 May 2008 at 12:33pm

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Oh god did any of you watch Vivah today? Disgusting.I was filling in for the updaters since 2 days and unfortunately I had to write today's update too.Why cant the characters Shalini gets ever be happy?? Mets had a psychotic rapist husband.
Tanya has a madman stalking her who looks like he is very much the type to commit rape. OuchDead Good performance by Shalini today....

Shwetha: Im saying this again but you rock! Clap Clap Clap AM were Day Dreaming .You are a fantastic writer with a wicked sense of humour.And Im saying this on behalf of everyone that we all want their date scenes also.I just read it again and it cheered me up so much after watching that dismal episode of Vivah.

May,3 angels : Hug No probs.Its my pleasure. Wink

Edited by sidsk - 23 May 2008 at 2:26pm

PyaarSe

IF-Sizzlerz

PyaarSe

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
what up people?

so vikas is entering vivaah huh. i like him alot but he better not be paired with tanya. i watched the fake raj scenes with the older sis and i didnt really see that much chem so i hope vikas and the other sis create some spark. but no to raj-tanya LOL she's reserved for jatin's character Tongue

ps - thanks for all the love for my KKHH creations Hugbut how hard is it to create art when srk/kajol are the subject. LOLEmbarrassed its all them and a tinny bit of me

Edited by roygvib - 23 May 2008 at 3:10pm

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

@Sid:That Kanhaiyya guy is highly-annoying,and even scary!!OuchLOL...I hope they dont bring-up a rape track,just in the early days of the show!That would be disgustng!!Dead....

BTW,Sid!I just got this "profile" of Shalini Chandran,I was just looking for it,and was quite surprized to find it!LOL...

Well,here's the link(you can add it onto the first page,if you wantEmbarrassed)-

IF Profile:Shalini Chandran!

@Roz:Love your K2H2 Sig!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 23 May 2008 at 7:58pm

PyaarSe

IF-Sizzlerz

PyaarSe

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
thanks amina

currently making sigz so here's a jatin and an AM one

i need more pics of AM!! LOL

roz

Post Reply New Post