Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

~Adi-Maithili Niche 3~- Closed (Page 10)

Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Sid- I totally understand ur rants. And it hacks me off too! Confused I mean everyone had the chance to be 'HAPPY' in whtever way or form. But Adi and Mets never had the chance to express their LOVE nor had the time to be all lovey-dovey even for few moments. Their confession was a rush, their precious moments time spent together was a rush trying to runaway from the 'evil people', and even if they had a chance eitha one was married or angry at each other. Jeez! i hate the creatves for giving us reall high false HOPE and not delivering!
Angry Ouch Ouch
When we were given a ray of it, it was spoilt rottenly by Adi getting married to someone else! Grrr.....This is soooo not happening!
Creatives should really think long and hard and sort it out.And stopp lentghing/dragging on other plots!!! Ouch
PyaarSe IF-Sizzlerz
PyaarSe
PyaarSe

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
omg! omg! sid. i love those caps and i did watch that scene yesterday. JS acting was brilliant. the way he kept cracking his neck LOL and his smirks! Embarrassed god i miss adi. the reason i am watching kasturi a little bit (besides the fact that god's-gift-to-the-world JS is in it) kasturi-robbie are kind of a guilty pleasure of mine LOL hey, i cant help it lol. of course though, they cant compare to AM Wink
sidsk IF-Rockerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Raiinie:I know!! For them, everything was rushed.Even when Adi first realized that he loved Mets.That was so out of the blue especially when we were expecting some nice build-up.
I dont want to but Im really hoping that the petition does its work.

Roz: Aftermaking those caps,uploading them and posting them,you can imagine what my condition must have been like LOL And then I had to go study. Stern Smile
I loved those smirks of his.And his eyes were so full of mischief Wink Yeah for the first time yesterday Raunak reminded me of Adi.
God's gift to the world. LOL So true Embarrassed.Ah I didnt know you liked Rob-Kas. Wink Well I'm looking forward to Raunak's scene tomorrow.Did u see him in the precap today?
maplez13 Senior Member
maplez13
maplez13

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Yo yo yo ma homiezzzzzzzzzzz! LOL
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thanks for all the pics n sigz n everything else Sid. Yummy. Wink

raiinie, Sid: Omg yes! Am track has been soooooooooooooo disappointing. Everytime we get a glimpse of something, anything, however small, these damn creatives lift up their fat feet and kick the vision out of our minds. Argh! Angry Yes, everything ws rushed. It wasn't given any tlc like all these other love tracks on K serials. It really has been the most deprived love track on Indian tv, even though it had the most potential and excellent actors with amazing chemistry (I know this has been said sooooo many times before LOL but it's true!). So upsetting. I miss them sooooo much these days. It's been nearly two months now hasn't it? Confused Ouch

Edited by maplez13 - 05 March 2008 at 1:55pm
sidsk IF-Rockerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Being the most deprived couple and getting the least footage,if they can have so many fans then imagine if they were treated well? Why cant these creatives understand that?!(and Im also including those fans who dont post here)
Yeah its definitely been two months now.
maplez13 Senior Member
maplez13
maplez13

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Ouch Cry I'm really bummed out now......LOL I'm just P****d off with the fact that they don't even have the decency to mail back and say they've received the petition. Then at least our minds will be at rest about something!
Man if they got the same treatment as other couples they would be awesome!!!!! I think a lot more people would post on here and the couple and the show would get a lot more viewers. Seriously Sid, this ain't even funny.......Ouch This is beyond disappointing.
Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
^ Exactlyy! There are loads lurking around like ME! Embarrassed Creatives are def missing out on heapss of potential viewers Confused I sincerly hopee that our Petition works!!

2 Months!? Shocked Ouch Lord! Have mercy, How LONG! Isit going to take for the creatives to understand and bring them togetherr.. Confused
maplez13 Senior Member
maplez13
maplez13

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
raiinie: I know. The creatives are being so overly dumb, I just don't understand what they're thinking by doing all this. Do they get some kind of kick out of it?! Foooooooooolz. Then again, you know what they say. The story isn't over until there's a happy ending. Confused Ouch Btw what's your name?

Go to top