Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 3~- Closed - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
^^Every1's too bejee these days.Mock Examination is such a terror,but I've studied whole day long today,so I "should" take sum rest,nowπŸ˜†...Me,ek-dum first classπŸ˜ƒ..What abt u??Well,me missin AM too..Right now,I'm watchin their scenes,dil ki khushi ke liye,u seeπŸ˜†..   
maplez13 thumbnail
Mock exam? Wait until the real exam mate. πŸ˜† What year are you in? What time is it over there?
I'm good, life is good.
I can't even watch their scenes coz everyone is sleeping in this house! πŸ˜† Even tho Sid made that sig for the petition, I love it coz the pic of Mets in front of Adi is the best! 😳
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

@Heet:I'm in 9th now..Real Exams ke liye, we've got a 2-week vacation,but 4 Mock..We came to know abt it,just 1 week b4 the Exams(My skool's admin. works at the speed of a turtleπŸ˜†)

Abt tht sig,Sid has done a wnderful job!Otherwise,it's quite difficult to get the pic of AM "together"in 1 frameπŸ˜†...

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 16 years ago
Hey, guys.

Congratulations on the new niche. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
tsamhita thumbnail
lol heet its kinda funny coz AMina's in (th and shes 15 buh i'm in 10th adn i'm only 14 πŸ˜† so she is older than me but younger to me year wise πŸ˜†
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maplez13

Even tho Sid made that sig for the petition, I love it coz the pic of Mets in front of Adi is the best! 😳

Heet I love that pic too ....and Adi's expression there...he's so much in awe😍 (Awesome acting by JS there)

Thanks for the compliment Amina😳

Btw guys I got some free time so I made some AM sigs...will post them hopefully today or tommorrow.

maplez13 thumbnail

^^^Ditto! Yay for AM sigz!! πŸ˜ƒ

Sid: Mmmmmmmmmm. JS looks soo adorable, n Mets just standing cooking, being her usual sweet, helpful self. Adi probably thinkin 'Ahhhh, this girl just keeps gettin' better!' πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Sam, Amina: Yh, school years are diff. It's like that in US too. My 2nd cuz or someone, is a year younger than me but she is a 'grade' above me. Maybe it's only the UK where we either start later or we spend an extra year in nursery or sumthin.πŸ˜†

Edited by maplez13 - 16 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Naye AM sigs!!!!!!!!!**Wow**πŸ˜ƒ

@Sid:No doubt!JS is a brilliant actor😳!
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guts
wht's goin on...

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Heet: oh you were talking about the kitchen scene....yeah that one is also a fav.Its one of the few light moments of AM.I liked how he smirked behind her coz he knew she was jealous when he offered to cook for that hyena yet at the same time she came to help him. 😳
Oh where are they? 😭 😭
Mona:Nothing much going on.

feel free to use guys......or dont use 😳 ...they didnt turn out that good πŸ˜•

And this is the sig Sam had asked for but its free to use

Icons and sig from 27 Feb Kasturi......how how did JS look? 😍 I hope I dont sound boastful but I really like how they turned out 😳

Same sig,diff text

^^made some caps of this scene ....JS looks extremely yummy πŸ˜‰ Will post them later.

Edited by sidsk - 16 years ago