Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: jammy

Naah smisha i didnt enjoy 😭. If I would have i wouldnt have forgotten the last part of the show.

Actually the only part i liked was nandu with those models.

other than that I was like ok get on with it.

It is a bit difficult to watch the show when you know the end . so all this jassi ka natak is a bit difficult also when you have to cope with the amnesia of the so called directors.

Where is the car armaan gave to jassi, what happen to what billy overheard jassi about armaan when she was complaining about armaan, today suddenly armaan is a model boss. Then what happen to 10 crore, and jassi wants nandu to waste money on a car?

Jammy.

So basically u enjoyed the nandu part...

nandu ladkion ko pata ne ke liya business card nikal raha tha aur merdedez benz ka bahana doonda...

Aur apna jammy, Ladakion ko dekh ne ke liya...loreal ka color ka scene chod kar sab kuch lik dala...you knew girls may feel that important right. So you guessed it if you can the pictures, you could probably be happy. even 10 out 1000 would be OK...what say Jammy...πŸ˜‰
Try2StopMe thumbnail

THANKZ ALOTTT

SUCH MUCH HAPPEN TODAY

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

thanks jammy! wonderful comments!πŸ˜†

ahmed316us thumbnail
Thanks jammy for wonderful updates. I cant wait to see this episode, as i am always reading.
nish1 thumbnail
ur comments were really funny then Jassi....  thanks
pretty thumbnail

Thanx for the update jammy.

u sure r doing a get job

*Anjali* thumbnail
thanks for another great update, Jammy!!! Your comments on this episode were the funniest yet!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Minnie

what happen to what billy overheard jassi about armaan when she was complaining

He didn't hear about Armaan just heard about the dhoka part & left probably  thinking she was talking about PurabπŸ˜ƒ

Well,hopefully my reasons do seem more plausible than T&D's!!

That actually makes A LOT of sense, Minnie!!!πŸ‘  This is the only plausible explanation.  REALLY smart of you Minnie πŸ‘
Originally posted by: Minnie

(Then we are taken to loreal advertisment the details of which are not required and if you want to know which hair color will suit you PM me your photo πŸ˜‰)

And Jammy,hansaa hansaa ke maar doge kya?? Aur ladkiyon ki tasveere dekhne ka ye naya tarika achcha haiπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† yeh Jammy bhi na πŸ˜ƒ  nice try Jammy πŸ˜‰
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you, i missed last nite episode as had gone out with friends.

Jammy, please do keep those witty comments coming, they live up the episode.

Cheers,

Rifhat

Originally posted by: anjali308

thanks for another great update, Jammy!!! Your comments on this episode were the funniest yet!!πŸ˜†

That actually makes A LOT of sense, Minnie!!!πŸ‘  This is the only plausible explanation.  REALLY smart of you Minnie πŸ‘

πŸ˜† yeh Jammy bhi na πŸ˜ƒ  nice try Jammy πŸ˜‰

God u guys r too much........so funnyπŸ˜†......keep up with the tries jammyπŸ˜†

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for th gr8 update!!!
dude.........ur comments r soooo funny!!! lmao