Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi 05/01/05 Update

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Hi,

And The Advertisement Continues!!!!  in the first 7 mins of the show 4 times they showed loreal fashion fiesta and 2 times mallaika kept harping how loreal was the best fashion product, Yeah right!!! and you forgot to inform how it was the most highest paying product Big smile.

Todays Episode.

Armaan is shocked to hear jassi informing him that she is going with nandu, He inquires as to how she can do this, how she can promise him and then go with nandu. Jassi tells him that she is sorry but she had promised nandu and she has to keep that promise . Armaan gets a bit angry and tells her she cant do this. jassi says that she is going & they will talk about it tommo. and she starts to leave.

Armaan catches her hands and tells her no, and we will talk today and he takes her to another place where there are less people. there he tells jassi what is your problem why are you doing this jassi says that nothing is the problem and he is reading to much into nothing. Armaan says no there is some problem and you tell me is your promise to nandan verma more important then your promise to me. Jassi is about to say something, just then the host of the show pratiksha comes in she asks armaan where are you all the models are waiting for you, armaan says that he has some work. she also invites jassi but jassi says that she has some important work and that she will leave and saying that she leaves armaan is like jassi where are you going. but still jassi leaves. pratiksha tells armaan that come all the models are waiting just then maddy comes in with another model and tells armaan that he is going to make his problem easy and tells him to come and enjoy as all the models are waiting. armaan tells maddy that no he has another commitment which needs to take care of maddy is suprised as to the great armaan the flirt is leaving such a great opportunity to be with models. armaan says that he needs to leave jassi home. Maddy says that armaan is breaking heart of these great models and that he is doing a big mistake and he is leaving the beauty's for that ugly jassi. armaan says maddy i need to go and he leaves. Pratiksha and the model is suprised.

(Then we are taken to loreal advertisment the details of which are not required and if you want to know which hair color will suit you PM me your photo Wink)Nandu is searching for jassi and he goes maddy is walking with models he sees them from far he pretends to be calling his driver and speaks loudly on the phone 'Driver get our mercedes ready and alert the body gaurds (yeah right your mom will beat the crap out of you!!) He then says hi to the girls he is speaking in that wierd style which he thinks is cool and manly, he tells them that have they seen jassi his partner they say oh your g/f he is like shocked he didnt expected them to ask he says oh is that what she said they say yes they say he tells them that he is the GM of Kohinoor they must have heard about it, they all look at each other. he then hands them a card to one girl, she takes it other girls also look forward to get one, he says oh i have only one, do one thing get a photocopy done. He then tells them to call me we will go for lunch and then tells them call me one by one not all at once as i am very busy . He inqures about jassi and they say that she has gone with armaan, nandu is confused as to why did jassi leave with armaan.Then he leaves, maddy remarks looser, all the girls laugh, just then pari comes in maddy leaves she asks whom they were laughing at , and who was that guy, the girls say that he was nandan verma, jassi's b/f , they give her the card of nandu she looks at it and smiles ohh nandan verma GM Kohinoor.

Jassi is searching for nandu and armaan is searching for jassi , Armaan comes and asks the receptionist if she has seen jassi, she describes the girl in purple with big specs, the girl says no he goes, jassi come from behind the tree (Christmas Tree In JAN!!!!) she inquires the receptionist if she has seen nandu,or nandan verma, the resp says that she hasnt seen him but armaan suri was looking for her. Jassi is worried that she will come face to face with armaan which she doesnt wants to. she leaves. we are taken to nandu who goes to mallaika, another advertisement, after that she inform mallaika informs that jassi his g/f is waiting for him at reception , nandu says thanks and leaves he is still disturbed to be reffered as jassi's b/f in front of public (he wants to show is status single i guess). he reaches reception and bumps into pari, she says hi mr verma, you are the gm right, he says yes. She says oh you invited those models for lunch and didnt even ask me for Coffee. He says oh well I am very busy you see but I will take you for coffee for sure and that too tommo. she is happy and they end up looking in each other eyes. Armaan comes in and snaps them out of thier hangover. pari intro's nandu to armaan, armaan shakes hands with nandu as to meeting him for first time. he literally crushes nandu's hand while shaking his hand. he inquires if he has seen jassi he says no and say maybe she is waiting for him outside. and goes, he gives armaan is stern bye and pari a excited bye. Armaan tells pari to search for jassi and he says you look there and i will look elsewhere.

Jassi then comes out from the tree, and nandu is leaving she tells him where were you, he says looking for you, she says come lets go you would have ruined the whole plan. and jassi takes his hands and takes him out of there. armaan sees this from far of, jassi catching nandu's hand he is visually worried looking.

At Jassi's house Nandu asks jassi if thier plan must have worked. jassi says that such a small thing wouldnt have given any kind of pain to armaan, nandu says that should he go and bash armaan up (oh Take Ritu with you She will gladly help LOL) Jassi says no are you mad (Sorry Ritu bad luck Ouch here goes you chance) She then says that she has to do something. nandu says what what will she do, take away Gulmohar from him, jassi says that she is already the owner of Gulmohar via kohinoor, So will you give it back to him nandu inquires jassi says no it is for this that armaan played with her emotions, but she needs to save gulmohar as well, nandu says are you confused (big time my friend)  first you want to take revenge and then save Gulmohar, she says that she is confused and that she wants to take revenge but not at the cost of Gulmohar as Gulmohar is as much hers as Armaans and that for that she will not take Gulmohar down and that as the owner of Kohinoor she has some responsibilty towards its creditors (haah dont worry dear, the producers are not worried , like 3T went off the map of market so will/can Kohinoor, you dont have to worry a bit just sayWink) She then tells that she will still take revenge but in here style here my cable channel got a bit distoreted and i missed 10-15 secs so sorry cant help here. The channel came back (whyCry) billu comes and tells them what are they doing this late, jassi says that they just came, billu says how did you come jassi says by taxi. billu shouts at them why did they come by taxi at such late hours (yeah right where is our helicopter!! and what happen to the damn limo!! oh i forgot the owner left you LOL). he tells her that next time she is late she must call him and he will pick them up (in what?? Jumbo Jet?). She says that it wont happen anymore and that he wont have to worry as she will buy a  car, Or for that sake Kohinoor is buying a car, billu and nandu are shocked, billu says is the company your fathers how can you buy a car do you have the right, she says that she knows what she is doing it is best for the company , she then tells him not to worry, billu says that think over it and she should get permission of armaan and she shouldnt get him angry as you dont get bosses like armaan anymore (Dead didnt he overhear jassi telling nandu that armaan betrayed her, oh i guess its just another bout of Amnesia for T & D) Jassi says no she knows what she is doing billu leaves, nandu tells jassi are you drunk? or have you lost it, how can we buy a car, she says we can and tells him to find one, she tells him you are a GM and buy a car that suits your status and personality (how about a Rikshaw!!LOL) He says oh great she tells him once you get one such car then call me and tell me the price i will approve it. Nandu leaves.

Jassi then goes to her dairy she tells the dairy that it is so difficult she still loves armaan and how hard it is for her to do what she is doing and then she thanks babaji for helping her to go through this and she tells babaji to always keep helping her and to always be with her. We are then taken to armaan who comes and lie's on his bed and just then the home phone rings its mallika she inquires as to where he is (dumb !!, is she getting infected with Pari-ites? Hello where did you call him?) & who is with him. he says mallika i am home and i am alone i came home right after Fiesta, Mallika is visually happy he inquires is she coming back tommo, she says yes she is coming back with raj, armaan says ok, come soon, i missed you. she then hangs up the phone.

Jassi is still with her dairy and she tells babaji please be with me, i know its a very difficult task and that my heart still yearns for armaan, but i want to teach him a lesson, please see to it that in this tug and war of heart and mind the heart shouldnt take over mind and i shouldnt fall back on my plan, as i have come to that stage in this fight that i cant fall back

Yeah i forgot to say the last part, the next day Jassi reaches office and she gets a card on her table she says to her self so which another card has armaan decided to give me. She opens the card and there is something about friendship as it was not show clearly. She reads and then gets disgusted and she tears the card. right after the card is torn armaan comes at the door of her cabin and he sees the torn card and is shock Tada!!

Another episode ends .

Jammy

Edited by jammy - 05 January 2005 at 12:08pm

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Thanx for update Jammy.

Nandu talking accent was really funny today.He tells driver to get out his mercedesLOLLOL......to be more specific he tells "Get out my blue Mercedes" Kyun Pari ko blue colour pasand hai kyaLOLLOLLOL

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Big smile   thanks for the update, Jammy. I take it you had a lot of fun
with today's episode.

I had a question, what happened to the car that Armaan gave
them? Confused
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Thanks, Jammy, for the update.

Whatever happened to the car Armaan had given to Jassi as a present for helping him while he was dressed as a woman???

Also, your comment was funny about 3T. I think Purab ran away with HM, dissolving 3T!!!

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Oh yes there is the case of the missing car?  Come on yaar...idhar T and D
logon ka naam oh nishan mita rahain hain ....companies ko mita rahain hain
...ab gaddi toh bohot hi choti cheez haggi! 

Remember how we are supposed to leave our brain at the door while watching this show/reading updates.....leave your memories out too...Deeya and Tony have!Wink

Gia
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
you guys are all so hilarious.

Jammy nice update. I guess you enjoyed even today's episode better than those fb's...

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Naah smisha i didnt enjoy Cry. If I would have i wouldnt have forgotten the last part of the show.

Actually the only part i liked was nandu with those models.

other than that I was like ok get on with it.

It is a bit difficult to watch the show when you know the end . so all this jassi ka natak is a bit difficult also when you have to cope with the amnesia of the so called directors.

Where is the car armaan gave to jassi, what happen to what billy overheard jassi about armaan when she was complaining about armaan, today suddenly armaan is a model boss. Then what happen to 10 crore, and jassi wants nandu to waste money on a car?

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

what happen to what billy overheard jassi about armaan when she was complaining

He didn't hear about Armaan just heard about the dhoka part & left probably  thinking she was talking about PurabBig smile

Well,hopefully my reasons do seem more plausible than T&D's!!

(Then we are taken to loreal advertisment the details of which are not required and if you want to know which hair color will suit you PM me your photo Wink)

And Jammy,hansaa hansaa ke maar doge kya?? Aur ladkiyon ki tasveere dekhne ka ye naya tarika achcha haiWink

Go to top