Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

manimau1

manimau1

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode(Tanishka refused Sulekha to teach furtther) I think that this Tanishka may be Bhagirathi in last birth.& May be Shrirang Ranade liked her but as she was married at that time, may be they married in this birth. & when she will know about her last birth she will help Shubhra & will go against Sulekha.But right now Shubhra thinks that she is Bayo. So let's see what happens.This is my thinking, I may be wrong. What you think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asambhav future track" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I do not think Tanishka can be a positive character now. She helped sulekha in getting out of kshipra's murder. She is doing a lot of evil things! So she will not turn positive. I mean- she shouldn't! It won't be fair to kshipra.

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 28 February 2008 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Yes, I agree with nehavarun. Tanishka cannot be a positive character in the past. To date, she has helped Sulekha in doing all the bad things. Well!! my guess is that she can be the "mad lady" (it had been shown in the past episodes that she calls Indu once, to which Indu ignores and she says that she will need her help sometime).. this is just my guess. But it is really very surprising to know that Tanishka refused to help Sulekha anymore. I'm sure the director must be having something in mind!!

BTW.. does anyone know Tanishka's offscreen name?

Cheers!
mj0511

Isha Joshi

Isha Joshi

Posted: 28 February 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hi everybody,

Hope u all are doing good.....I am also a great fan of Asambhav.I was missing it from Jan first week, the time I came to US. One fine day I found this forum which keeps us updated about the Asambhav's story. But y'day I found that u can watch Alphatv marathi online. Go to cyberviewtv.com and click on the link Live desi tv......
Happy Watching :-)

gso27

gso27

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hi isha joshi
thanxs con u tell me timing of asambhav (us timing)
both regular and repet tellycast also....
please...........

gust.sara

Groupbie

gust.sara

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I guess Tanishka must have had some important part in the previous birth too...Mayebe she must have taught Indumati Black Magic in the Kali Mandir...This is the only logic I can think of, or why else did she help Sulekha?? What was she going to gain?
And maybe she'll help her again later so that Sulekha really becomes serious about Dhyan, and also the serial needs to be stretched... Big smile

manimau1

manimau1

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hi gso27 in U.S. if you are in west coast it is coming early in morning 7.oo o clock & repeat at 9.30 in the morning.

When time will change then it will be 8.oo o clock & 10.30 in the morning.

gust.sara

Groupbie

gust.sara

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@gs07
According to Eastern US time Asambhav is telecast at 10.0 AM & 12.30 PM- Mon-Sat...
Hope this helps...
Enjoy..!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top