OMG!!!! WHY DOESN’T EKTA REALIZE...???!!!

Posted: 19 years ago
there are sooo many complains and everything from people that her show is getting more illogical and draggable by the day! Why doesn't she get the memo? Kkusum was on the top of the charts but now it's not! Why can't she see that she's dragging it and people are losing patience? why doesn't she just come to this message board and see what people's views are and what they think should happen to make the show better?
goodness
i have no idea how she got so many awards...
but notice she only got it on KTH
guess she's too focused on other shows to focus on kkusum
if so then she should end it cuz she's ruining every character's image
Garv is weak
Kumud is selfish
Kshitij is helpless
Kkusum is helpless
Abhay is......
Kali is pathetic....but that's ok she won't gain anything out of pathetic-ness
everything is messed up! Either fix it up or end the show! I am/was a big fan but I am gettingn tired of all this stupidity! And the TERE NAAM SONG KEEPS COMING EVERYTIME! I can predict when it will come! Goodness. Just reunite Garv and Kumud plz and stop dragging. I dun't understand what the problem is. And why can't the murdercase just end??????😡 IT'S GOING NO WHERE! At first I was tolerent with everyone and sometimes I was taken aback by everyones views...but Now I am beginning to lose my patience.
Though I will still continue to watch the show...but if it continues I will stop
When I read updates sometimes I wonder if I should continue or not
GOOD NESS maybe we all should write to ekta and she should read what we think and how we can make it better
EKTA NEEDS A NEW WRITING TEAM cuz they are ruining the show!!! Please make it better!!!!! ARGH
and stop the tere naam song and play it sometimes not every singl episode!!
thank god tho that Kumud has  stopped crying.
That's all I wanted to say.
Thanks for reading...

I have been watching the show since the beginning...it's really bad right now....they better straighten up their act or they'll lose viewers

Edited by smilingstar3 - 19 years ago
It's really disappointing as i am a big fan of this show Edited by smilingstar3 - 19 years ago
yea i noe itz not jus u a lotta ppl  feel da same way..includin my
yea i noe...............a lotta other ppl feel da same way abt da show.............including me..............hope ekta duz sumting abt it
after the 20 year leap it got real dumb... just end it ekta😭
I agree with u smilingstar.  I'm assuming that she is concentrating more on her Star TV shows since they are more popular and maybe she's treating Kusum like a hobby or something 😕 and not really paying much attention to it.  It's a shame b/c there are many viewers who have watched this show from the begininng and now have to deal with its deterioration b/c Ms. Ekta Kapoor has her hands full with all her other shows 😡  If she has so much on her plate, why doesn't she just logically end the show instead of dragging it on forever and ever????? 😕

I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT EKTA. I'M ALSO TIRED FOR THIS STUPID THING EVERY DAY WE WATCH THE SAME THING. VERY BORING.😕

BUT I DONT AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT KUMUD TO BE TOGETHER WITH GARV. IT IS TOO LATE! HE ALREADY MARRY HER SISTER HOW CAN HE MARRY HER ?? EVENTHOUGH HE LOVE HER VERY MUCH BUT AS I SAID IT IS TOO LATE. U CANT MIX LOVE WITH TOO SISTERS IT IS A SHAME. IT IS BETTER FOR GARV TO GIVE THAT STUPID GAL (KALI) THE CHANCE IN HIS HERT AND FORGET ABOUT KUMUD.

KUMUD SHOULD END WITH SOME ONE ELSE NOT THE HUSBAND OF HER OWN SISTERS. SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME. (sleep with kali then kumud?😡 ) naaaaaaaaaaaaa

WHAT DO U THINK.

but nashu i dont think he has slept wid kumud well not yet!!!!!😆
yeah i kno that garv did this
but I am just saying it cuz I am tired of Kumud and Garv crying and the TERE NAAM SONG GOING ON AND ALL THE BOGUS cuz they keep dragging it
that's why!!!!

And Garv prolly did sleep with Kali but I doubt anything happened
besides
he was drunk at the time

and anywayz Kumud doesn't deserve anyone
she's being very selfish right now and blaming everyone for everything
Poor Garv has to deal with the K-Sisters! (kapoor sisters)
and Kshitij is suffering along as well
poor guys😭
i'm seriously think of quitting to watch this show its getting on my nerves