Aurat kyon nahi banaya?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Omg...mujhe itni hansi ayi jab rupali (forgot her name in serial) anuj ko kehti hai ke tum auraat ban kar paida kyon nahi huweROFL it was damn funny..esp anuj's expressions naROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aurat kyon nahi banaya?" in Other Shows - NDTV Imagine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Wishes-

IF-Dazzler

-Wishes-

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
ROFL
me too! the whole scene was hilarious

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 4:03am | IP Logged
i know...this was damn funny.... LOL LOL LOL

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I guess Rupali's paired with Anuj in the show....? Smile

The camaraderie and over all chemistry between the two of them was very good! Embarrassed

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Haan she's paired with anuj, and thet do make great couple Big smile

ankygoel

ankygoel

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
heya....
ya anuj n rupali r being paired....infact they look so cute when they r together....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.