Kkusum
Kkusum

Kusum update Jan 05 ..THanks to mala

sarah_habib Senior Member
sarah_habib
sarah_habib

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Thanks to mala

Kkusum runs out as she sees knife being pierced thro door, hides near a wall as she hears someone actually garv going in for her she tries to walk out. Kk Dashes that man and garv hears her shout runs behind that man who starts the car & goes garv sits with kumud in car goes behind that man and kali wonders. Kumud  asks garv where are u taking me, forces garv to stop car as lorry was to dash them, garv takes care turns & goes behind. Acp & kkusum as to who is behind all these. Kali asks sohan where is kk mom. Kali tells kkusum mom garv has gone with kumud as I don't know where they have gone. Kk tells jenny's mom and leave with kali. Kumud stops garv as garv tells kumud I cant explain right now. Kumud says u have got something bad in mind. Garv gets angry, leaves the car tells wherever u want to go u go. Garv is walking on road, kumud alone in car. Garv sees the car look around for that man garv sees one man is trying to attack kumud even kumud sees him with knife and kumud runs pushing that man garv runs behind kumud calls for kumud. Kumud is running that man behind as she stops as there is a snake that man searching and kumud is in lonely place. Kumud feels someone behind keeps mum runs hugs garv, garv calls kumdu! asks where were u are u ok? Sohan & kk waiting as kali ahs gone to sleep for garv & kumud. Kali gets up asks kk mom whether they came.kali thinks I am tensed, kk tells don't take anything wrong. Kali says what explanation! what kumud wanted she got. Acp tells I did not get any information. Garv tells sorry to kumud tells I was chasing a man who was trying to kill your mom. Kumud is scared I am going to mom, garv tells how can we as we have lost the way. They argue which way to get out. Garv tells please may be every time I was wrong but today u listen t me. Kumud says I am going this way,u please come with me. Police sees the tells acp saab we got the car we are searching for them. Acp says kk & kali the car is there but they are not found yet. Kumud & garv are walking as he helps her in climbing. As garv is hurt kumud tires hanky around it and walks ahead. garv & kumud come to a place where no one is staying garv gives her shawl AS it very cold puts fire with wood thinks what kumdu said u have got some bad thing in your mind drinks something. Garv thinks about her and kumud. Garv is drinking as kumud tells to stop. Garv says the mistakes I made is hurting me which I want to forget. One mistake took me away from u. he says only drinks can save me from all these. Kumud says I don't have any regrets, if u make her unhappy who took u away from me. Garv says no I cant as she gave me so much pain, kumud says this is your sazaa, punishment from me. Garv says kumud u are right I deserve this. garv tells I am sorry kumud & goes. Acp coems with kk & kali & sohan as police tell where they are. garv is changing his clothes coming out from bathroom as kali sees shocked. Kumud sees too. End]

mala

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged
wait at the end why are they so shocked? at garv...why? i am confused....
Amna123 Groupbie
Amna123
Amna123

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
well maybe u know he was changing his clothes and he does not have his shirt on or something like that i am not sure!!
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged
and kumud was with him?? uhhhh then why was she shocked? boy am i confused...maybe he looked drunk
wait was a he drunk
wow i am having a tough morning cuz i am so confused i am gonna read the update again
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

The reason they are shocked is probably cause they think something was going on between Kumud and Garv cause he came out changing from the bathroom, etc, etc. They all will think that Garv took Kumud to be alone with her and now this story will be dragged on.

Mrpatel2004 Newbie
Mrpatel2004
Mrpatel2004

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update I wonder who the killer is. 
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Hey thanx for da update but i liked episode of 4 jan tue coz sohan came more in it, it woz very interestin on 4th jan.
Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
THANKZ ALOT FOR DA INFO

Go to top