Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
somehow this woman does not appeal to me.  she has no class!!
Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

somehow this woman did not appeal to me.

Jas, she is not there to appeal you. 😉😛  She is there is appeal Jayam not Jay/Jazz.  😆

jasunap thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

Jas, she is not there to appeal you. 😉😛  She is there is appeal Jayam not Jay/Jazz.  😆

true caryn, but if she is in the movies she has to appeal to the audience as well!!!  why on earth should i bothered who she looks at or who she appeals to in her personal life???

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasunap

somehow this woman does not appeal to me.  she has no class!!

hehe.. jas it's true that kangana sometimes dresses like a skank but i found a recent filmfare picture of hers that is a LOT better than all those pics caryn posted up.😛

^ see, she looks pretty with straight hair & a simple dress. however she still can't hold a candle to sada.😳😆😆

jasunap thumbnail
leena....just look at her face....she will make damn good fairy malice...in any fairy tale....there is no softness in her features! yes it is a lot better than most of her pictures!
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG!! I just saw the pics Jasmine posted. Shriya evalo mel. Jay, agree with you about no class.
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ah looks like KR learnt ehr lesson at the last yrs Filmafares. The last yr dress was disgusting. (The second pic caryn has posted)She forgot to wear her bra!

Ravi and KR????? Weird!!
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My god Ravi ould have chosen some1 much better than Kangana!!But anyway I think that its just a rumour!! 😊
youngblood19us thumbnail
I dont think its rumor..If you look at the stills of dhaam dhoom(both looked great together esp KR in thavani), theres an delicate intimacy btw both of them in those stills..And a rumor just dont appear suddenly out of the blue... 😊
Im suprised with some negative comments on ravi..Actually ravi is the only goody boy in tamil cinema..He has never been linked to any actresses...Besides that, he needs to keep up his dad's name in the industry, hence he stays away from actresses..The Kangana-Ravi affair came as a suprise to me..And somethin tells me that both are in denial of their relationship...I feel both of them make a good pair but kangana has to change her attitude bcos shes kinda wild in bollywood - a complete contrast with ravi..Who knows she might change for the sake of her true love.. 😊 😃
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tho kangana is exposes she is'nt bad.Media says tht she cant get along wid her heroes.but she always keeps a distance wid her heroes in real life,otherwise they wil take advantage of her.So keeping a distance its more safe.She said she's prowd 2 say tht she's a village girl.she even said tht she wants her hubby 2 b from a village.not many actresses r honest like kangana 2 tel abt their original background.Kangana is a brave enuf 2 arrest d guy who tortured her sister.she's very emotional.she said boys shud neva misuse women,otherwise they'll suffer.But i feel their affair is a rumour.Earlier Ravi was linked wid Bhavana.Did Ravi-kangana's movie's shoot get stopped with Jeeva's death?i heard a rumour tht his wife resumed d shoot.Can any1 plz send tht film's pics?