Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

FF: Dil Ki Suno, Epilogue pg 53 (Page 48)

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Chapter 24

Areh agiya, chalo chalo, hume utarne dijiye jara, he heard Tarun's voice, areh Bani ayo ayo…thank god the fatso got down, through the open door, Jai saw Tarun walking on the platform with Bani holding his arm…he had reached out for his mobile but instead of taking it out, he pushed it further in his pocket and started preparing to get down two stations later…
+++
God what is wrong with me thought Jai, Bani knows Tarun and even if they were in the train together what is wrong, Bani might be having an appointment with him and why am I behaving like a ditched lover, what bugged him more is to see Suhana was still there, saying she needs to stay for one more day as guests are visiting her parents and as she is not well she would like to have a bed for herself to sleep, Jai locked his room and went to take a hot shower..
+++
There were no messages for Bani, except her mother had once called even though she had informed her about her safe arrival…
Jai Sir ne ek bar bhi phone nehi kiya, she thought disappointed…keya unka needh itna gehra hai…she picked the phone to dial Jai's residence no. to be answered by Suhana
+++
Next day Jai Walia saw Bani sitting in the corner, behind her friends refusing to meet his eyes, she even did not call back him back yesterday night, was she so tired after her Ahmedbad visit that she did not feel the necessity to inform him the reason of her sudden visit, nor asked him why was he was late by one day, kal ghar me aye bhi nehi, phone bhi nehi kiya, now what is wrong, train me toh kafi khush thi….
Inspite of being away from the village, Jai still was occupied to with the village work, medical help, post epidemic relief work never seemed to get over, once or twice called Bani's house to be informed she will call back once she is free lekin aise kaise busy ho gaya usne that she suddenly doesn't have 5 minutes for him, tired and overworked Jai was feeling emotional drained as he walked into Tarun's office to share his thoughts with his friend after few days when things were getting too much for his nerves..
Bani, hi, tum ne kuch taye kiya, yes I want to hear a yes, future ka sawal hai….if you have any doubts you can speak to Jai, he will also be of the same opinion…Bani I understand lekin I cannot wait endlessly aur what is stopping you from speaking with Jai, he is in town now, kitna din you want to drag the issue….so make up your mind…theek hai theek hai I am not getting angry but you are trying my patience, we have progressed so much now you cannot want me to turn back…o.k. promise, o.k. bye dear, take care,
Hi Jai tum kab aye, Tarun turns from the window to come and take his seat…
Bus abhi abhi…
I asked Bani to speak to you hamare…areh Jai you look very tired, care for a drink…
Yeah the village work is taking a lot of time…
As Tarun got up to pour the drink, tell me something, Jai how did you manage to keep the media out at this time..
The initial effort was not so, lekin by chance ho giya, once we realized the media has not come, then we made conscious effort, actually weekend me huwa just before we reached, I have nothing against the media but they do hamper work at times, keya ho raha hai, kiyu ho raha hai, what actions are you taking, sawal o ke jawab dunga yah action lunga…
They speak for sometime on general issues, Jai feels Tarun is his normal self though he wanted to question him about Bani but then was not getting the confidence, never have been so unsure in life, Nina went out with Tarun often in the past for movie, dramas etc but he did not feel so bad, why now, am I getting old, why is Bani acting funny, why am I unable to read their mind, is Tarun hiding something from me, Tarun and Bani, oh no, it can't be but Bani is a young girl and at this age…
Tarun found a very absent minded Jai Walia, they discuss his case details for sometime when Jai takes leave of Tarun, saying he would like to have an early night…feeling tired…
+++
Dadi notices a very sad Bani, though she tries to find out, Bani all of a sudden seemed to have clamped up, refusing to open up, what is it thought Dadi, her mother, the case or can it be Jai Walia..patah nehi yeh bhi kahi lapata ho giya kai din se phone bhi nehi kiya and Bani also doesn't speak about him..
+++
Bani entered the class, after returning from Ahmedbad her friends found her to be very different, she doesn't speak anymore, hides behind back during class be it Jai Walia's or others, she is also not paying attention to her studies. Bani enters the class barely acknowledging her friends, takes her seat at the corner end., instead of Jai another teacher walks in, hello students, she greets, a bit disappointed to see me in place of Jai Walia, o.k. he is on leave will be on leave for the next few days in seems, so here I am…first the roll call then I will take on from where he has left…
As the new professor starts her class Bani gets up and leaves. Sitting in the canteen she remembered her first day in college, how she had encountered Jai, he can read me but then he must be guilty that is why he is not approaching me, apna muh kala karke kaise ayenge mere samne, mai kiyu unke liye tarap rahi hu, why did I have to fling myself on to him…
+++
Mrs Dixit did not know how to cheer Bani up, what was wrong, she heard her speaking to her mother at times, so things might be better at that end, she was yet to finalise the contract but Tarun had given a good option, even Mrs Dixit felt it was justified, she tried Jai Walia's no., but it was out of reach, Mrs Dixit did not know what to do, Bani did not like Ranvir much so will be offended if she contacts him…Mrs Dixit watched Bani moving about the house a bit aimlessly…
Ram Singh, she called out…
Ji Madamji, Ram Singh came running..
Tumhare gari abh theek hai…
Ji madamji garage se abhi abhi laya hu..
Toh humlogo ko leke chalo, thora ride par chalet, ayo Bani, lets go for a ride..
Dadi, matlab
Areh Bani no matlab, mujhe ek do gifts kharid na hai apne friends ke liye, unka birthday hai, chalo sath chalet hai…Mrs Dixit did not give Bani further scope for arguing and change her mind…she pulled her towards the main door…
+++
As Bani choses the gifts while Dadi goes around fiddling the items…when a woman standing next to her greets, Hello Mrs Dixit, how are you…
I am fine, do I happen to know you…
I am Mrs Walia, Jai Walia's mother…
Jai's mother, what a pleasure, Jai ko bahut din nehi dekha, infact I was trying his number but how did you recognize me…
Well I saw you speaking to Bani a little while ago there, phir maine aapko achhi tarah dekha, yes you have quite a lot of similarities, Jai ne theek ni kaha tha mujhe…
Yes we do, don't we…how is Jai, where is he…
He is busy with his social work, how is he, yeh Bani behtar bata sakti hai aapko..
Dadi yeh chalega, Bani came to show her choice….Oh hello auntie how are you….Bani gave Mrs Walia a feeble smile…
Mai toh theek ho Bani, lekin tum kaise ho,
I think we should have a cup of coffee, come Mrs Walia, come Bani lets have coffee, lets get to know each other..
++

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

suwas IF-Dazzler
suwas
suwas

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Kya yeh to eal KS jaise ho raka hai. Misunderstanding is getting worse. HOw could Jai bani forget their conversation while leaving. They were talikng about getting married. How cn things change within a weekend . Doesn't make sense.

Sorry if I offended you. But may be my frustrtion of current KS is taking over. i just can't see Jb separation any more. Hope Mrs. Walia senses something is wrong 7 talks to both of them . Plays cupid.She shpild invite Jai Bani over without them knowing.
moonlitnight IF-Dazzler
moonlitnight
moonlitnight

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
so Suhana is here to creat problemo Ouch
plz cont soon
niruba IF-Sizzlerz
niruba
niruba

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
They haven't talked to each other yet...Cry
But the ending sounds hopeful because Mrs Walia is there Wink....please continue...
pkbains Senior Member
pkbains
pkbains

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Ok Tin, is Suhana's middle name Pia or Meera or something like that?
How about kebab mein haddi??
Can you please do something for these duffers? They didn't seem like duffers before, and still I see them as higher quality duffers than on the serial, but still .... they really need help.
So, could you help them in the next update?

Thanks for an insightful update!
basket Goldie
basket
basket

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
uh oh!!!!

they are not talking!!!!!!!!!

pls clear the misunderstandings soon!!!!!!!!!!

Great PArt!!!!!1

pls cont soon
thanks
sanju
nema123 Goldie
nema123
nema123

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hope they talk soon........ Clap
abhilashasharma IF-Dazzler
abhilashasharma
abhilashasharma

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
i hope the confusion ends if the two ladies talk!!!

Go to top