Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Aisha, here are the search results.

Part 1 is all Ranbir, and he talks a bit about Konkona and praises here.

The second and third parts are where she comes in.

Rishi is crazy. I am glad his choice was not taken.:)

Mannu, I want to see your review. Why am I here right now? Studies are calling me.

That still is from a movie she has just started to shoot for her mother called Mrinalini I think.
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 14 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much nimmi... ur the best
No worries, Aish. I was wondering where you had gone and was like I hope she sees this.:)
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oooohhh my review :D

Hmm I saw Mr and Mrs Iyer when it came on television about a year back and then I watched it again last night :D I was eager to watch it due to its unique title LOL

Okay there was no nachna gana and purposeless rona dhona or dishoom dishoom. This is one of the most sensitive and thought provoking movie I have seen in recent times. The pace is at the max when the hindu terrorists launch into the bus.Gripping!!!There is no stage in the movie where you feel the director has let you down.The scenes where the romance starts are all very well portrayed. Konkona's eyes tell a thousand stories and so does Rahul Bose's face. They were so natural and fluent in their respective roles. Konkona has played the role of a Tamil Brahmin girl with so much perfection that it's hard to imagine that she is a Bengali.😲

The list of dialogues in the forest bungalow ,when Mr. and Mrs.Iyer discuss about their histories and stories is really a marvellous job.The scenes I like

- Where Meenakshi starts avoiding Raja the moment she realises that he is a Muslim. You must watch the way she squirms with disgust when she realises that she shared her water bottle with a non-vegetarian. πŸ‘πŸΌ 
-Where a group of teenagers and the co passengers ask about theirs first meeting and honey moon thinking that they are real couples.

-Where a small girl is found crying alone in the middle of the dense forest.

Oh the background music by Zakir hussein is amazing :D

Another movie to add in my 'please do watch' listπŸ˜ƒ

lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Konkona Sen Sharma rests during the shooting of her new movie "Iti Mrinalini" in the eastern Indian city of Kolkata October 10, 2009. The movie is in Bengali language and is directed by Aparna Sen and produced by Shrikant Mohta and Mahendra Soni.

Credit: pinkvilla.com and PCRocks!