~KONKONA SEN SHARMA FC ~ New article p.61 - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
I really like it when they are portrayed in a natural (and believable) approach, and not as some barbie dolls.
Good night, Simran and Geet. I should get on going.:) See you two later.
Oh don't worry I just had to save the picture and then upload it on tinypic. I got all of this by observing other people on IF. otherwise I am pretty technologically challenged too.

Oh I saw Wake Up Sid by the way. It was a decent film, but I felt it could have been better. I posted a review in BW section.
Yeah, I saw your review and Tashu's. Eh, it is better than some other options, but I suppose everything can't be in the league of DCH.

Oh, thank you Geet. You are a godsend for doing that. I am about to collapse on my PC so I should go.
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

^^Which movie is it?

Oh by the way, today I'm going to watch Mr and Mrs Iyer! I'll write my reviews here :D
Edited by -Mannu- - 14 years ago
Oh Mannu I hope you like it and I am very happy that you are watching it. It is Koko at her best.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
even though I love mrs ms iyer...I still think 15 park ave is koko's best acting
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
okay I watched it :DDDDD   Awesome movie!
Will write my reviews here very soon!
Terenaina thumbnail
btw nimmi or anyone.... can someone post the other parts to wake up sid.... I only see Part 1 ranbir's interview.... where is Koko parts? and the other parts if there are any

and that part 1 interview, ranbir was saying that he's dad didn't want him to pair with konkona. Rishi is out of his mind. Koko is the best actress and she looks so beautiful in the promos
Terenaina thumbnail
I meant DATE WITH SID parts