Songs of the Week: Kutty Pisase

Azhagiya_Barath thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Its Bye Bye to Malika Saravatha Marlyn with ghost ShreyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Well Well Guess what is going to this weeks song.  It has awesome dance skills, young actor and actress. Though movie was some what flop but songs weren't. Lets dont waste anytime and introduce the movie and song

Silambrances and Vedhika Acting Kalai

Song: Kutty Pisase
                             (Video Below)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IyxmdO-Kq0[/YOUTUBE]

Have fun with Comments and Discussions πŸ˜ƒ
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ha.. simbu's recycled dance steps. god.. doesn't he know any more steps than the same retarded set of steps which he recycles in every film just changing the order of the leg & hand movements? i gather not.

sorry dude but i absolutely hate this song. simbu sounds like a donkey with a sore throat & i can't bear to hear him braying.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the only good thing about this song is the beautiful vedika who is suprisingly a good dancer.πŸ‘

Jiggs I am a number 1 Simbu hater i just posted because also of Vedika acting. She was aweseome in this song. Just next time remind me to not post any of Simbu songs 😑 πŸ˜›
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So many Simby haters here πŸ˜†

Well, Simbu and Vedhika did a good job..but whats up with Simbu n his dad and that word "dandanakka"...they use that none stop like they own that word 🀣 🀣 🀣