Selina
Selina

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Nice Imagination!! LOL

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Well, i dont agree to this interview, i am sorry but its completely out of order hope no1 minds!!!!!!
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 7:44am | IP Logged

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR MEGHA_DESAI

well Megha i did mind what you said....first of all let me tell you something if you don't like it what other ppl say about ur favourite Ekta kapoor LOLthen you shouldn't come to this website and if you come here to read updates then you read only that or read whatever good news for Ekta kapoor why bother reading all this about ur Ekta and get hurt and give ur stupid.opinionAngry...whatever nasshuu said was totally right we don't watch her show only for Kusum there are other charcters whom we want to watch....IF YOU DON'T AGREE TO THIS INTERVIEW MEGHNA THEN WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UR MOUTH AND DON'T WRITE YOU POINT OF VIEW....HERE ALL THIS PPL ARE WITH ME IT'S ONLY YOU WHO ARE NOT WITH US SO JUST GET LOST AND GO PUT A EKTA KAPOOR'S PIC ON UR WALL AND DO PUJA EVERYDAY...WE DON'T CARE BUT DON'T GIVE UR OPIONION NEXT TIME...

one more thing i would liek to say....as you mention "if people didnt lyk her serial then y is it that majority of people watch it, and everyone on this forum updates and enjoys the serial as well as complains???? .......YOU ARE AGREE THAT MAJORTIY PPL WATCH AND ALSO COMPLAINS....SO WHY DO U READ THIER COMPLAINS WHEN YOU DON'T LIEK IT....UR ALLOWED TO READ COMPLAINS AND GIVE UR OPINION AND WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WATCH EKTA KAPPOR'S  SERIALS AND COMPALINs IT about what ekta is bullshitting  ...THAT'S NOT FAIR

WHAT DO U THINK GUYS?????

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Hello, i ekta kappor is not my favourite and myabe u have forgotton but this website allows everyone to give their opinions so dont tell me i cant, and dont get rude with me, cause this is a free website it doesnt matter if other people agree with u, i say what i beleive is true, i dont want an arguement with u and i dont care what u think i dont come here to talk to rude people lyk u so y dont u shut up, and i never said that no1 is allowed to give opinions i was just expressing my view, thnks for being soo rude, becoz if u read my comment i said that sorry if i am being rude or hurting some1s feeling i am JUST EXPRESSING MY VIEW, try and learn how to speak to people first and think before u write, and i will give my opinions as many times as i wish to, ur no1 to stop me, learn some manners cause u aint got any 

Edited by Megha_Desai - 06 January 2005 at 7:58am
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged
well i do think b4 i write anything....but twice u posted ur point of opinion and u mention about no.1 which was me...so give ur opionn i don't mind but just don't point on me....
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 8:03am | IP Logged

I never pointed at you what ru on about, have u drunk something, i never mentioned any rude about u, i was just writing about what i personally think about ekta kapoor, and the thing about pointing well read what u have written to me:

IF YOU DON'T AGREE TO THIS INTERVIEW MEGHNA THEN WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UR MOUTH

then you shouldn't come to this website and if you come here to read updates then you read only that or read whatever good news for Ekta kapoor why bother reading all this

ONLY YOU WHO ARE NOT WITH US SO JUST GET LOST AND GO PUT A EKTA KAPOOR'S PIC ON UR WALL AND DO PUJA EVERYDAY...WE DON'T CARE BUT DON'T GIVE UR OPIONION NEXT TIME...

THIS IS WHAT U CALL POINTING AND BEING RUDE, I HAVENT SAID ANYTHING LYK THIS WHICH WOULD HURT YOU, AND IF YOU DONT THINK BEFORE U WRITE THEN THATS YOUR PROBLEM BUT WHEN UR WRITING TO ME DO THINK BEFORE U ACTUALLY WRITE, THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE READ OUR COMMENTS AND THATS ALL I WANT TO SAY AND AM GOING TO SAY

Edited by Megha_Desai - 06 January 2005 at 8:11am
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged

first time: so no1 mind my comment!!

Second time" Well, i dont agree to this interview, i am sorry but its completely out of order hope no1 minds!!!!!!

WHAT'S THIS MEGHA!!.....ANYWAYS I AM SORRY IF I HURT U ANYWAY...I AM REALLY SORRY...

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 10:02am | IP Logged
that didnt show me pointing at you, no where in the world, i was trying to say no1 get hurt its just a comment by me, and sencond as this is a forum to give opinions i gave mine my sayin i disagree to this, so i dont mind saying it again sorry if this hurts anyone and sorry to u as well this is just one big misunderstanding.

Go to top