India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

SISTERS SHARE ONE HUSBAND????

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 6:15am | IP Logged

I WONDER HOW THIS STUPID GIRL WANT TO SHARE 1 MAN FOR BOTH. KALI AND KUMUD ARE SISTERS. KUMUD WAS GARVS WIFE. SHE DIVORCE THEN NOW KALI IS GARVS WIFE. IT IS ALSO THERE IS A SMELL OF DIVORVE ON THE AIR ( i know that because garv dont love kali. but he still sleep with her in the same bed. don,t you know whats happen next!! oh come on garv is a human he can do anything.) THEN HE WANT TO GO BACK WITH KUMUD (KALIS SISTER) and sleep with her also?AngryAngry what the hell of thiss!!!

guys have you hear about this !!! tell me one thing :

IF KALI GETS PREGNANT THEN GARV DIVORCE HER THEN MARRY KUMUD THEN KUMUD TOO GET PREGANT HOW THERE CHILD CALL EACH OTHER????Angry SO SHAME.

EKTA PLS DONT LET THIS THING . IT IS JUST ASHAME. THINK ABOUT THIS. WE ARE LEARN FROM THERE DONT TEACH US A BAD LESSON.

I WISH KUMUD TO REFUSE GARV. AND NEVER BE WITH HIM FOREVER. I THINK HE NEED TO KICK OUT BECAUSE OF THE GAME THAT HE IS PLAYING BETWEEN THIS TWO SISTERS. OTHER WISE KUMUD SHOULD BE WITH SOME ONE ELSE (some people here said that kshitiji is perfect for her) OR ACPLOL IT IS OKAY I DONT CARE. I JUST CARE TO SEPARATE GARV AND KUMUD.

HEY GUYS PLS DONT FOLLOW THE FOOT STEP OF EKTA. DONT SHARE LOVE WITH YOUR SISTER IT IS NOT A GOOD GAME. THEY WILL ALWAYS BE A CAT AND RAT FIGHTING. PLUS ASHAME.

WHAT DO U THINK GUYS.

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH U BUT I DONT THINK GARV HAS SLEPT WITH KALI CAUSE HE BES AWAKE WHEN SHES ASLEEP N I THINK KUMUD SHOULD FIGHT 4 GARV COZ SHE TRULY LOVES HIM N IT WOULD SPITE KALI MORE THAN SHE ALREADY IS
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 9:00am | IP Logged

I agree with wit u samie Clap

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
yea i noe...........it iz disgusting.............but kali iz da worse..........n garv dumpin her 4 kumud wud b gr8...........den garv n kumud both get their luv bak
Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

YH...I HOPE ONE DAY KUMUD WILL SAY

"AB MUJHE APNA PYAAR WAPAS CHAHIYEHSmile

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

hey hey hey ! let me remind you.

why u said garv dint sleep with kali?  na na na he sure did.

let me tell you.

IF GARV GARV DINT SLEEP WITH KALI. WHY HE ACCEPT THAT PREGNACY??? TO ACCEPT PREGANT OF SOME ONE IS SAME AS THAT U CONCERNED WITH THAT.

IF YOU DINT HAVE ANY SEX WITH ANY ONE WHY U ACCEPT PREGNANT. REMEMBER PREGANT DOESNT COME FOR SLEEP WITH SOMEONE ONLY . IT IS TO HAVE SEX. SO FOR SURE GARV HAD SEX WITH KALI THAT IS WHY GARV ACCEPT KALI.  (WE KNOW THAT KALI HAVE FAKE PREGANT)

GARV WAS NO SURE ABOUT THAT HE ACCEPT IT BECAUSE HE HAD SEX WITH KALI ALREADY THAT IS WHY WHEN KALI SAID THAT SHE IS PREGANT (EVEN THOUGH WAS FAKE) GARV ACCEPT HER.  BECAUSE HE KNEW HE ALREADY HAVE SEX WITH HER.

DONT YOU AGREE WITH ME GUYS?

sorry if i had used a bad word.

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 3:17am | IP Logged
YEAH HE DID SLEEP WITH HER B4 HE MARRIED HER BUT NOT AFTER N I DONT THINK HE SLEPT WITH KUMUD WHEN HE WAS MARRIED 2 HER IM NOT SURE BOUT TH@ BUT SHE WAS PREGNANT @ THE TIME SO ONLY EKTA N GOD KNOW IF HE HAS
Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Sharing a husband........ gross, gross and gross

Many these dramas are ektas sick fantasies that we all have to seeDead

Go to top