Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: arjun_kk

Hi guys,
Here is a very brief update of the next episode (what i have watched)
Divya and her father goes to hotel and the bring shakthi to home.
Divya's sis welcome sshakthi by bursting a small baloon filled with sparklers. She calls him mams.
(Some thing left)
While going to bed, Divya asks shakthi to sleep in a room. Chakthi finds her sis sleeping and tells her that Divya asked to sleep him there. She playfully says she wont go. Then shakthi brings Divya. Sis pretends sleeping and they divya and shakthi are talking about this. Then sis leaves the room after soem time.

At night, Sis is not allowing Divya to sleep. She keeps disturbing her by asking questions about Divya and shakthi (like how often they meet, whether office is in same directin, whether pick up drop il b there) Divya gets tensed and ios abotu to go. By that time sis tells that she thought of calculating love match, but is she doesn't she can leave.

Then Divya asks her to tell wat is that.
Sis asks Shakthi's b'day. Divya tells its aug30. Sis tells that its virgo and so he il be always sorrounded by girls. (Gopiyar konjum kannan.) Divya gets a bit scared and asks to calculate the love match.
She tells that there il always clash bet them. Divya is sep22. Both are virgo and they are always possesive. So divya il not b able digest shakthi being sorrounded by girls. then, sis tells sha is feeling sleepy and goes to bed. Divya is thinking about what she said. Divya its bad to be possessive. Im telling you from watching a friend going through this.

Sorry for the brief update. I will try to give detailed updates, but here I can watch in TV only by 7:00 PM and can u update u only the next day. If no one has made the update, I will try to do that.

Thx Arjun for the lovely update and welcome to the group. It will be good if you can update when you are free it will be a pleasure.

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Aisha for the lovely updates.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aisha 👏
the guy at the end is probably shakthi's dad 😆
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
yeah I too think the guy at the end is Sakthi's dad...and sakthi's mom is non other than Kuyilli (the lady acted as the mother of jeeva in KKK, and as a wife to Sivakumar in Annamalai)....can't wait to watch the next scenes....will def. be intersting
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx aisha.. i il do wenever possible..
The forthcoming episodes il b interesting.. twist 😉