KNI Update: Feb 25-28 - Happy times :)

Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys, thought of briefly updating whatz happened today...

Episode 39 -

Divya's parents are still not back yet.  After getting calls from his parents, Sakthi feels guilty that they might be doing something wrong (i.e. lying to his parents that he's in singapore while being in Chennai at Divya's house).  He starts packing and upon being inquired by Divya, he shares his feelings with her.  He tells her that he's going to let his parents know of his arrival soon.  He also tells her of plans of letting his parents know of the truth, but Divya suggests he not since he's already lied to them.  So both decide to vacate Divya's house to pretend that they're just arriving from Singapore and go off to a hotel. 

On their way, Sakthi informs his mother that he's be home by tomorrow morning.  The mother is happy, but is also confused since he had told her that he was busy with work a while back (episode 38). 

At the hotel, Sakthi books a single room (the only available room).  He requests the receptionist to book a ticket to his native.  The receptionist wonders if Mrs. Sakthi also requires a ticket....and Sakthi cutely tells that Mrs. Divya Sakthi will not be needing a ticket.  😳

In the room, Divya inquires him on calling her Mrs. Divya Sakthi...and soon tells him that she'd miss him and that she wouldn't get a chance to be with him alone for about 2 months due to all the rituals, and requests him to stay a little longer, but Sakthi convinces her that he must go now, since he has to one day.  In the meantime, she gets him to delay his departure to his native place by a coupel of hours, while she contacts her parents.  To her dismay, her parents are home and hence has to leave soon.  She's really upset, but Sakthis cheers her up.

Divya is welcomed by her playful sister, mother (with an ararthi), and soon by her father.  They are all happy, but notice that Divya's changed a lot; she is no longer the same person who comes to her defence (perhaps because she dearly misses Sakthi).  Just before she went to change her cloths, her sister jokingly tells her that she doesn't look as if she's arriving from Singapore directly.  The dad soon joins in onto tease her.  The sister asks her if she's brought anything them, and divya apologizes and tells them that she was on a hurry.  The mother then tells her that she should have informed them before arriving, since if anything had happened to her, then they would be devastated.  Just then, Divya tells them that she didn't come alone, and that she came with Avar 😳 (aka...Sakthi).....

Hi guys, I've just updated Episode 241...it can be found on the second page....

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 16 years ago
Aish, thanks for the superb update naa. wohhh the scenes are cute 😳 Gosh, divya missing him??? dats cute 😳 thanks dear again
thanks aisha for doing KNI updates also 👏

the scenes r really cute,especially the hotel scene 😳 Edited by nallu - 16 years ago

Yeah guys, this was the most romantic scene ever....😃...them holding hands, and divya on sakthi's shoulder....esp at the hotel....

any one watched the promo???

thanks aisha for the updates, i had also done it with some pics so will just post it up. aisha will you be continuing with the updates or just a one-off ya?

KNI Ep 39 - 25 Feb

scene starts of with shakti folding clothes and divya makes fun of him saying he has become so responsible within a day. just then shakti takes out his luggage and tells divya that he will be going to a hotel first before heading back home. divya is concerned and asks what happened. she asks if she was the cause for his leaving. shakti says he feels guilty and doesn't want to lie to his parents about him still in singapore when he is in fact in divya's house. he says he wants to confess to his parents everything since the time they returned to chennai. divya says not to cause although he can admit his mistake, he can't erase it and that his parents may not feel happy about him admitting the truth.

after thinking over divya's words, shakti then suggests to divya to forget about everything from the time they touched down to chennai and will inform his parents that they came direct from singapore. divya confirming with shakti about his plan, tells him to wait while she packs her luggage.

both of them are travelling in a small van and shakti calls his mum and informs her that he has left singapore and is on his way back home and will reach next morning. his mum queries whether anything happened that he is suddenly heading back home. shakti assures her that nothing is wrong and that he misses her thats why. shakti asks if anything is wrong back home since she doesn't sound good, she also tells him the same thing that nothing is wrong and passes the phone to his friend chandran (this guy has a madras accent so can imagine the way he talks lol - funny convo).

divya from his side asks who is it and can actually hear him cause he was so loud. after hanging up, shakti says his friend actually owns a theatre in his village. divya teases him and shakti says after marriage, they have to go watch movie in that theatre lol.

shakti & divya book into a hotel where only a single room was available. he gets the reception staff to help him book a ticket to tenkasi. the reception asks if the lady is mrs shakti and shakti says yes mrs divya shakti. the reception then asks if they need 2 tickets but shakti says 1 will do (means only shakti is travelling???)

after they reach the room, divya tries to ask him what did he tell the reception and shakti teases her by saying the others he said first. he finally says he told the reception that she is mrs shakti and divya says he should have asked his mrs first lol, holding their hands and giggle. the reception comes to pass them the tickets saying they got it fast as they did advance booking and its at 7.30pm that night.

divya looks sad asking shakti if he will stay with her for only another 2 hours and that she will be missing him terribly (note this word - shows how much she loves him). she says she regrets quarreling with him in singapore and that they wasted alot of time there. shakti holds her hand and divya spouts out some pirivom santhipom dialogues.

shakti's dad calls him and tells him that he will send a vehicle to fetch him at the bus stand. divya asks if he can change the ticket to the last bus and shakti says he will do so (so sweet of him after noticing divya's pout) and calls the reception to change it. meanwhile divya calls her dad and says she has reached chennai and is at the airport and will reach home soon. divya leans on shakti saying she had hoped that her dad wouldn't answer the phone and now she has to go home early.

divya says she feels more upset from separating from shakti then happiness in meeting her parents. she asks shakti if she could lie to her dad so that she can stay longer but shakti disuades her. she then begs him to stay with her for 1 more day but shakti says its not possible with the situation he is in and asks for her understanding. he promises her to call & sms once he reaches his home. shakti then drops her home.

we see the introduction of divya's mum (suwetchana - i will double check this name again cause aishwarya also mentioned vijaya) & sister (aishwarya) here.

they have some family paasam here (seems divya is her dad's chellam). her dad (chandru) aishwarya then says divya doesn't look like someone who came from singapore, she looks like she had toured chennai for the whole day. she says divya would always start a quarrel with her whenever she says something unfounded but now divya doesn't even talk back and disturbs her. even the dad also agrees with her. her mum then queries and asked if anything happen thats why she came home suddenly and that no matter what, she shouldn't have come home alone. divya then starts to say that she didn't come alone, she says "koode avarum vanthirunthaaru" (meaning he had came along with me initially). KANAVUGAL THODARUM...

Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
Hi Bluegal, if there are no takers, then I don't mind doing the updates but I also depend on the videos from usertube....just let me know dear....

But thanks for the wonderful update BG...n the pics are sooo cute...i just love the couple... 😛
thx aisha and bg for the updates. Very sweet episode.
BG thanks for the updates and pictures 😳

Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Hi Bluegal, if there are no takers, then I don't mind doing the updates but I also depend on the videos from usertube....just let me know dear....

But thanks for the wonderful update BG...n the pics are sooo cute...i just love the couple... 😛

thanks aisha, if you can't do it, let me know and i will back you up 😉

pls update if you can ya 😃

Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago