Non Sun TV Serials

KKK -Feb 25 - 28- Vineeth - Bala dishoom? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged
For the first time i felt like watching a typical mega serial. Mature thinking,level-headed characters suddenly acting in the stupidest way and falling in to the trap of plotting,cunning characters is typical of a mega serial.Moreover i wonder why Priya is charactrised as a plotting,cunning girl.I thought kkk is the only serial in which the characters are not polarised as good and bad.In almost all the serials,women are stereotyped as either martyrs or witches.I didn't expect such a run of the mill kind of stuff from kkk.I hope that Priya's character will turn into positive very soon.I want kkk to be that way only. I hope kkk will protect its image and stand out.

Edited by GGG3 - 12 March 2008 at 10:09pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK -Feb 25 - 28- Vineeth - Bala dishoom? (Page 5)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 01 March 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I liked the scene where everyone reads out their poems in the class.Raghavi's poem and the way she read it out is still echoing in my ears.Wanted to share it with you. It goes like this:
   Nanba!
   Nee paravai
   Naan maram
   En killayai kaayapaduthivittu
   Uyare ezhum un kaalgall
   Uyare uyare nee parapaai
   Kaayappatta naano kanneerudan
   Ellaigallai thottu kallaithu
   Endrenum nee thirumbi varuvaai
   Illaipaara
   En killaigall eppodhum kaathirukkum.
So moving. Isn't it?.Hats off to the poet who wrote it.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thnaks Aisha for the update Clap

I know it..it was too good to be true...sooner or later Bala n Vineeth will fight Ouch

I am still in shock to see why Bala acts like that, and the worst thing he did was writting bad thing about his professor who happend to be his friends dad, just for a stupid girl Ouch

Priya very well know how to play the cards... Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top