Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Aisha,
Here there are so many KKK fans who are unable to watch. Really ur updates help not only the members of IF but also others outside. Thanks!!
Great work!!
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjun_kk

Aisha,
Here there are so many KKK fans who are unable to watch. Really ur updates help not only the members of IF but also others outside. Thanks!!
Great work!!

Thank you so much for the compliments Arjun 😊! I really appreciate it and am very happy to hear that many find the updates useful.  Thanks once again 😛

ginny007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Aisha for the lovely updates...yaaravadu Bala brainkulla poi change his ideas...Priya is sick...
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks aisha

this episode clearly proves that rags & bala split is sure 😕

They have degraded a good character like bala very much 😡
ginny007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Folks

The inevitable has happ..Bala and vineet fight in yday's episode..Bala is turning out to be a major maramandai...
kadhambari thumbnail
Bala & Vineet fight happened finally.As karthika said it is going 2 be rags team & priya team herafter.Pachai,pandi,unni,rishi,vineet everyone is saying priya is playng game with bala but bala fails 2 understand.i'm wating 2 watch how pandi & pachai going 2 react after bala&vineet fight.will they still support bala 4 his misdeeds or isolate him!!!!
kadhambari thumbnail
thanx aisha 4 a wonderful update.i agree with u,pachai even warns bala not 2 fall in her trap & not 2 bcome another pachai but he will not listen 2 his friends now.i'm waiting 4 the episode when priya's truth reveals 2 bala & his reactions will be highlight of the episode.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks aisha

so the inevitable fight took place afterall 😕
utopique thumbnail
thanks for the update aisha!!

have a good weekend all!!
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
frndz thnx 4 u'r lovely updtes why dont v activate the discussion thread section again 😊

Aarthi