India-Forums

TBJK update 3rd 4th 5th

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged

3rd and 4th

this wk they have shown to us tt durga's doc fren(his name is ritwick) the one she was gonna marry is a bad man workin for guruma...and wantin to kill her...she is nt aware of it and the act lovey dovey with each other...khushi has agreed to marry druv and so has durga agreed to marry ritwick...timir has gained his third power tt is he can poison any drink with his bare hands...

5th update...

both khushi n durga are shown to be getttin engaged...i have to say khushi looks stunnin... timir is sent to khushi's hse to kill mahir..he wants to poison mahir bt instead the cup lands in aroona hands and khushi senses somethin wrong and pushes the glass away...they see timir in their hse...back in durga's hse mahir has landed there to try to stop durga's engagement coz he knows ritwick is bad....both woman act weirdly to the other's child in their hse not knowin it is their own child tt they are lookin at...mahir is thinkin how to tell durga abt ritwick...guruma is thinkin mahir has spoilt the plan to kill him and let durga's engagement happen...both woman are lookin for their own's sons tellin everyone tt they will not continue e engagement w/o their son's(well the son they think is theirs)...mahir is showin durga aryan's photo..then he says he wants to tell her somethin he is here to warn her tt he is lyin...durga asks who is he...at tt moment ritwick comes and says i will send mahir home(ritwick senses danger)mahir says u are a liar a liar...durga still does nt get it.durga says tt she will send mahir home...both woman sent the others child home bump into each other halfway...khushi says how strange it is tt we hate to meet but we always bump into each other...durga says she wants her child back khushi says me to...both the children in some dramatic moment are crossin over starin at each other...guruma back home is tellin  ritwick lets get the engagement over quickly or there will b more problems...but ritwick says tt her mood is off she will never agree to it...guruma says i have a plan... epi ends...

*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*
*~kumudfairy~*

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU!
Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Yusra Senior Member
Yusra