Rajeev-Shveta FC ! Article - Pg 55

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey People Welcome to the 3rd FanClub of Rajeev - Shveta........

This is a pair,which even though was never paired opposite each other in the real sense of word in any show,nor was there any real life Liason or Rumour about them....😉

But still there is some magic in them which sets our hearts Aflutter..........I have used the snatches of lyrics from two of my favorite songs - "Words" and "Everything I do" to compile the series of beautiful pictures of this lovely pair.....from whatever little screen space and time they shared on-screen.......!!😛

I hope you like the lyrics and the pictures as much as I do...........I found them totally apt to the situations !😳 

Look into my eyes……….U will see !

What you mean to me……..

Search your heart ……..

Search your soul...

You'll find me there ……You'll search no more…….

Don't tell me …Its not worth trying for………..

You know its true……Everything I do………I do it for U…!

Smile……..an Everlasting Smile..

A Smile can bring u near to me…

Don't ever……..let me find u gone….

Coz that would bring a tear to me……..

This world has lost its glory …..Lets start a brand new story now ……My love….

Its Only WORDS……….And WORDS are all I have………To take your heart away !!😳

Luv,

Vandu

Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Rajeev Khandelwal

Actor Profile : Kahin Tho Hoga,Time Bomb,Deal Ya No Deal and  Left Right Left.
Film - Aamir (all set to release in March/April.....promos awaiting)

Rajeev is one of the hottest actors on television. And well-recognised for it too -- he was awarded the MTV Style Award in 2005.

Kahin Tho Hoga was his first major TV role, where he played Sujal Garewal. It seemed as if Rajeev was born to play Sujal. The character made him a huge sensation and got him fame almost overnight.

In fact, Sujal was never the same after Rajeev's exit from the show.

Then he was roped in by none other than Ketan Mehta to star in his Ketan's first TV venture "Time Bomb"........which enjoyed a cliched audience because of its unique concept and a well structured ending.....It was 24 Episode series........showing the 24 hours of a single day of a RAW Agent.......!

Rajeev also tried his hand at Anchoring the 3rd season of Deal ya No Deal on SONY Entertainment television!

Then came his role as Captain Rajveer in Left Right Left that turned heads and proved yet again that this actor rocks !!

Now Rajeev is all set to WOO.........The tinsel town.........With his debut film Aamir.......Which is being produced by UTV Spotboy(Utv's new branch production house which will deal with producing offbeat films )

Here's wishing this Handsome actor All the best !!

Ab coming to our Khwaabo ki Shehzaadi.....!

Shveta Salve

Actor Profile : Hip hip Hurray ,Lipstick,Sarkar,Kahin Kissi Roz,Kitty Party,Thodi si zameen Thoda sa aasmaan, Left Right Left ,Jhalak Dikhlaja

Movies- Shveta made her debut with Dino Morea and Rinki khanna in their film "Pyaar me kabhi kabhi"

And now she is all set to make her debut in real sense , playing a main lead in Dharmesh Darshan's film "Bhavraa".....along with three other TV actors

Shweta started off with Hip hip hurray......a youth based show which was very popular among youngsters.........Then on, has acted in various serials like Lipstick and Saarrkar but she became very popular in her role as Dr Ritu Mishra in Sab TV's Left Right Left.

Apart from her acting, Shweta has been appreciated for her superb dancing skills when she made it to the finals of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. And besides being good-looking, she is very successful at what she does too. From Kittie Party, Saarrkar Kahin Kissi Roz and even her brief role in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, she does have a way of lighting up the screen. ft.

Apart from her acting, Shweta has been appreciated for her superb dancing skills when she made it to the finals of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. And besides being good-looking, she is very successful at what she does too. From Kittie Party, Saarrkar Kahin Kissi Roz and even her brief role in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, she does have a way of lighting up the screen.

Edited by togepe30 - 16 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Cute Pictures !

Daebak thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Daebak thumbnail

Telly stars turn to Bollywood

Rajeev Kandelwal

Rajeev started his career as a documentary filmmaker before becoming an actor. He also modelled for several brands like LML, Green Label and Kodak Express.

But this hottie tasted success only with the Star Plus soap, Kahin To Hoga where he played Sujal.

Rajeev has also starred in serials like Kya Hadsa Kya Haqeeqat, Time Bomb, CID and Left Right Left.

He will make his Bollywood debut in Aamir, a thriller dealing with terrorism. He plays a London-based doctor in the film. First-time director Rajkumar Gupta (who assisted Anurag Kashyap in No Smoking) will direct it.

Shweta Salve

Shweta has become popular thanks to her work in soaps like Kittie Party, Lipstick, Kahin Kissi Roz, Sarrrkkar and Left Right Left. She even got her dance moves right and made it to the finals of last year's dance show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

She put in a cameo in the film, Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi, which starred Dino Morea, Sanjay Suri and Rinke Khanna.

Now, she will be seen in her first full-fledged film role in Dharmesh Darshan's Bhanwraa -- Love and Aggression. The film stars other TV actors like Manav Gohil, Ejaz Khan and Sangeeta Ghosh as well. It will go on the floors on October 18.

Daebak thumbnail

VIDEOS ON THEIR NEW CAREER MOVES -

Rajeev's Film - Aamir !

http://www.indiafm.com/broadband/video/Parties-and-Events/KN mjcC8/2/Rajeev-Khandelwal-s-Film-Debut.html

Shveta's Film - Bhavraa !

http://www.indiafm.com/broadband/video/On-the-Sets/mteBlX27/ 2/Bhanvraa-Love-And-Aggressions-On-Location.html

Daebak thumbnail

Pics from their FILMS -

BHAVRAA (Shveta's flick)

(coz of this being a multistarrer.........i only found these pics of shveta.....bahut kam pics hain)😛

AAMIR (Rajeev's Film)

Daebak thumbnail

Members List - 

1.Vandana(togepe30)😉 

2.varallikka😛

3.delo😆 

4.luv_Huda😳

5.CINDRELLA😛 

6.starbellz_21😳

7.cute_rabi😊

8.sweety_rajveer😃 

9.amail 1610😉

10.Angelic_eyes😆

11.Ranjitha😛

12.sunaina02😉

13.anam_mehrun😛

14.SAHELIGSWM😆

15.ruksaar_khan😳

16.Uudee😃 

17.*mansibhatia*😉 

18.cool_subha2006😃

19.rajeevthegr88😛

20. Star Diva😳 

21.Rajeev_ki_deewa😉

22.sayanti_ashiuv😳   

23.yyyy😊

24.kiran sherry😛

25.Nidhi 😉

26.Vaishu😛

27.Umang😃

28.Priyanka(spicy47)😛

Bluefalls thumbnail
Congo Shongo for the new Fc
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
congo for the new FC
👏