Chhote Ustaads meet Ba ( Sudha Shivpuri)

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Chhote Ustaads meet Ba

Contestants of Star Voice of India—Chhote Ustaad— paid a casual visit to Ba last Wednesday and prayed for her health and well-being. Ba had been injured on the sets a month back. She sustained only a hairline fracture and a few minor bruises and is already back on track.

Said Ba (Sudha Shivpuri), "It was quite nice as all the kids were loving and were showcasing their talent which was quite good. They told me they had come here to seek my blessings and all were calling me Baa…We sang Kyunki's title track and enjoyed it. All the contestants were very good; we can't compare their talent - Baa ke samne har bache saman hain..If in future they call me, I will definitely go again."

A source from the Kyunki production added, "The kids told Ba how meeting her was like meeting their own Nani as they had been staying away from home for more than three months now. Some of them even narrated to her how their mothers wept whenever they watched Kyunki. During Tulsi's recent accident their family members had cried a lot and prayed to God."

Further, the kids told Baa about the hectic life they were made to live in Mumbai. Ba had really become very emotional hearing from these homesick kids. But then, she was also delighted that the kids from Gajendra's show visited her like that. The kids spent 2 hours and while leaving, invited Ba to their Chhote Ustaads sets," the source concluded.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Sesh* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Aww...so sweet. 🤗
Thnx 4 postin.